We need to talk

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I wanted to cry, but the pain is numbing me. For the first time, I trusted someone, I let my guard down. Though with hesitation at first, I let him in. Maybe I took so long to admit how I feel that he already lost his interest on me. But he told me he'll wait, so I took my time. Then maybe its my fault. I know it is. I don't even have the right to be angry at him. If he found someone else, how can I blame him? We are not together in the first place.

"Give me another glass please." I called the bartender's attention over the loud music. I'm not someone who enjoys partying but the combination of loud music and alcohol is a great distraction at times like this.

"Hey, you've had enough." Dong Woo stopped me from drinking what the bartender just served in front of me. With Ji Soo backing him up, I had no choice but to let go of the glass. I'm glad we can all go out like this again. 

Ji Soo gave birth to a healthy baby girl four months ago. And with my invitation earlier to go clubbing, the couple had to send their baby off to her grandma and granpa's house. I know they can sense the problem and just waiting for me to speak up.

"He found someone else." I vaguely told them.

"What? Who? Can you tell us clearly, we are no genius like you, you know." Ji Soo sarcastically said.

"Taemin" still unable to give them a better explanation.

"Taemin found someone else? How is that possible? The guy's obviously so into you." Dong Woo surprised with the news.

"Well obviously not. I caught him with another girl." I can still taste the bitterness in my mouth, not sure if it is the alcohol or just the bitterness of the words I'm speaking.

"You caught them? Kissing? Making out? Having ?" Ji Soo asked that made my eyes bigger than it already is. The thought of Taemin & that girl doing all those things makes me want to vomit.

"No! They are talking sweetly to each other." I told her.

"And then?" she's asking me to continue as if what she heard is not enough.

"And that's it" I finished.

"That's it??? And here you are, getting drunk and telling us 'He found someone else'? Are you serious Park Mina?" she's shouting, maybe because the music is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter