Hi!

Hi!

 

♡♡♡

 

I was briskly walking as I immediately saw my friends who I’ve seen for the first time in my life. Today was the day where “fantasy world” will become a reality…..even for a short while.

 

So, I lined up just like everyone else. I wandered to the four corners of the place and sighed a “good times”; remembering the significant events in my life that happened here, in the same place where I am standing right now.

 

I took a glance in my watch and asked myself why everything is taking so long to happen. I indulged myself talking to strangers who in a short while felt like my closest friends. As time passed by, I realized I was getting near the door; the gateway to my dreams.

 

I was excited but I want everything to stop, right at the very moment. As complicated as in may seem, I refuse to accept this reality I’ve been waiting for so long because I know that with a blink of an eye, everything will disappear.

 

“Is this even real?” I asked myself as they let us enter the room.

 

In just a snap I felt like I’ve reached the stars I never thought I would reach. It took me a while to realize that I was near the end…..

 

“Hi Ken!”

 

He smiled at me and enthusiastically said “Hi~!”

 

I smiled but I don’t have the choice but to leave. I want to replay the scene all over again because I know he will never remember how he said "hi!"  to me though I will never forget his smile, the features of his face and how he mouthed that two letter word I would never hear again.

 

                                                                                                                       ♡♡♡ END  ♡♡♡