Better life

Lonely Love

Secret locker that I have use to keep it for a long time,today I pull it out and takes all the things out from it.A box is one of the things that I have keep it.Prove of everything.I bring it along with me to the couch and set it down while my hand start to touching up all over it.I open the box gently and a first thing that I saw was a necklace.I start to cry didn't know why.I take out one of the necklace that is same with mine from my pocket."Lisa-ah,I'm sorry for keeping it instead of wearing.I knew you bought it for me because of a signed of our friendship.But.......I never show you my sincerity for became your best friend by wearing it.Even I seem not to cared about our friendship,even though I rarely show an affection towards you,but the truth is I love you more than you do.Its too late for said it out right now.I know.I already miss you my soulmate."I cried my heart out.Didn't know who I am right now.Her gone were affect  my life so bad.

"Y/n,Believe me you are not a murder.Trust me"

A sudden dream of her hit me to wake up from this nightmare.I tried to call it back.I didn't know whether its a truth or a ridicolous dream.ARGHH! I'm so messed up right now.I must to find a truth.A step to move forward and forget everything maybe will help me.It's time to move on.A sudden thought for leaving California was come out of nowhere.Start my new life in a foreign country could help me a makes a little change of myself.I hope for a better life.I start packing up my things without leaving one aside.I have decided to living in Seoul,Korea because my father is living there for already 6 years.After my father divorced,he has took a decision to living in Korea because he had a company at there and it must to be manage well since I'm still young to manage the business of my father.He never neglected me even he never asked for my custody rights.After 3 years they divorced,my mother was gone.He asked me whether I want to follow him for living in Korea or keeping stay in California.I have chose to keeping stay in here because I don't want to leave Lisa alone in here.I don't want to far away from her.I never said to her this kind of reason why I'm not followed my dad.Ego lead me to be a bad liar.I said to her I doesn't like to lives in a foreign country that are have a different languages as us.It will burden me to study the language since I'm not a genius kid to master in other languages.Deep down of my heart,I want to tell her but I want to keep it.For me,More I keep my affection towards her,more strength our friendship would be.But I realized I was wrong.

After everything were done be packing,I leave the house without any emotions.Even this house were remind me a lot of things,but I don't know why I being like this.I lead my step towards the cab and l think my new great life was waiting there."I will miss everything in here including you mummy and Lisa"