Farewell

Lonely Love

“I m sorry Lisa because I can’t to attend your funeral….Can’t to send you for one last time.”The tears start to fell down at your cheek.You hide yourself behind one of the big tree that not far away from the burial ground.I started to cried heavily when I saw Lisa’s mother howl at her grave.I felt guilty for her death.”Is that because of the pill that I gave her??...I saw the pill cluttered on the ground at that time and it was near with her.Am I the one who killed her??Am I the culprit? I can’t to stay at here anymore.I start to drag my feet to my car that are being parked that are not far away from the place that I stand.I enter my car and I hit my chest while crying hardly alone in the car.ARRGHH!!! I can’t to accept all of this thing.I CAN’T!!!!Why you leave me with the guilt feeling that haunting me start from the day when you were passed away?!Please answer me ...Am I the culprit of your death??!!Tell me!!Don’t make me like this!! I hit the sterring a lot of time and I place my head at the sterring while sobbing.I felt so lonely in this time.She left me without saying anything..even a goodbye but the worst thing is,she left me with a very huge guilt feelings that haunting me every second of my breath.I try to calm myself with exhale and inhale the air.Close my eyes for a while and start to wipe all the tears at my cheek.I start my engine of the car and drove away from that place.My mind are not normal in this kind of state.Along my ride I just cry my heart out,I lost someone that are like a half of my life.I lost my way in this life."I really miss you right now Lisa....I need you right now" My eyes are full with tears and I can't to stop it from flowing through down my cheek.