~7~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello," Hakyeon answer the call without looking who's the caller.

"Yah, pick me up right now," said the caller obviously not in his right mind.

"Sang... Sanghyuk ssi?" Hakyeon feel shock when he know who's calling.

"Yeah, its me~ Don't chu know me. Now pick me uppp," reply Sanghyuk.

"Okay, I will. Where are you now?" Ask Hakyeon as he already take his coat and get ready to go out.

"Usual place," reply Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon sigh.

"Where is the usual place?" Ask Hakyeon as he show a disbelief face even when the man is not there.

"You know wherre. You always come here~," reply Sanghyuk. 'Did he really need to singing?' Hakyeon ask himself.

"No, I don't know. Now ask anyone there who completely in right mind. Or give the phone to him," order Hakyeon as he wearing his shoes after he check on Hongbin and see he already sleep.

"Okayyy fiineee~," Hakyeon roll his eyes when he hear the random sing song by that drunk man.

"Hello," reply Hakyeon when he hear another voice.

"Yes, can you tell me where is that place?" Ask Hakyeon. He already in the cab when he know where he need to go.

 

Hakyeon enter the club as he look around to find that drunk man. Its the same club that he and the others go before. Its easy if that man just tell him that. When he step inside the club, his eyes start wonder aroubd to find his boss. Then his eyes fall on a man who already lost with his head on the table. "Sanghyuk ssi, let me sent you home," said Hakyeon as he shake the younger's shoulder. It make that man groan as he look up.

"Who are~ you? Oh, you're my new secretary, right? What are you doing here?" Ask Sanghyuk as he tilt his head cutely at Hakyeon. Oh my, Hakyeon really want to smack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter