~17~

Dangerous Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin look at him with wide eyes. He slowly smile as he start to cry. Not after he realise he should not meet that man anymore. He take few steps backward as he shake his head. He want to leave but stop when he can feel the familiar arms wraping around his waist. How he miss that touch. How he miss that hug. How he miss that scene.

"Let me go," said Hongbin weakly as he look down. 

"Never," Sanghyuk tighten the hug as he buried his face on Hongbin's neck. Inhaling the scent that he miss so much.

"You need to let me go, Sanghyuk. Its not same anymore," said Hongbin with shaking voice. He can't hold his tears anymore. 

"Its still same. Its always same. I love you and more. And I know you always love me," reply Sanghyuk as he also can feel his tears start to fall down.

"I'm dirty, Sanghyuk. I'm dirty. I'm not worth for you. I'm not same anymore. You should find someone better than me. Just let me go," said Hongbin as he cry harder. He can feel his body trembling when he say that. 

Sanghyuk fastly turn his boyfriend around to face him and kiss him. Hongbin try to push him away but surrender when he also miss that lips so much. Sanghyuk kiss that man passionately and roughly. After the kiss, both of them breath heavily as they look each other lovingly.

Sanghyuk cup Hongbin's face and wipe the tears using his thumb. He lean forward and give a soft peck on Hongbin's lips. Then he give a peck on the forehead lovingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter