5th Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

The six girls were shocked on what Chorong explained about the reality show.

 

 

"Omona! Really, unnie?" Wendy asked and smiling like a kid.

 

 

"Yeah. Manager nim said we will start tomorrow, so we better get ready!" Chorong said excitedly.

 

 

"For real, Rong-eomma?" Hani asked, shocked.

 

 

"Yes! How many times do I have to tell you it?" Chorong said and laughed.

 

 

 

"We will have reality show? That sounds exciting!" Nayoung expressed. 

 

 

 

They all agreed with Nayoung. They will finally have their freedom.... or will they?

 

 

 

They heard a long bell that means they will now go back to their dorm.

 

 

 

"So early?" Seulgi asked curiously.

 

 

 

When there's a long bell it means they will go back to their dorm and stop practicing and if its short bell it means to eat or rest for a while.

 

 

 

"Maybe for tomorrow?" Wendy said.

 

 

 

"I think so, too. Lets go. The car must be waiting.." Chorong said.

 

 

***

 

When they came into their dorm they all went to the living room and rest a bit. Their dorm is not so big and not so small. It has small kitchen with complete equipments and foods that is stock and three rooms. Sinb and Eunchae together in one room, Wendy and Seulgi in the other one room and last room is to Nayoung and Chorong. Inside Nayoung and Chorong's room, there's a small room there and that is Hani's room.

 

 

 

"So who will cook? I am hungry.. We are hungry..” Wendy asked.

 

 

 

"I will." Nayoung said.

 

 

 

"No, unnie. Let me cook." Hani said and stand up.

 

 

 

"No! I will cook, Hani." Nayoung says, firmly.

 

 

 

"Nope. You should rest, Unnie. Let me cook." Hani grinned and was about to go to the kitchen but she saw Chorong there already cooking.

 

 

 

"You two are so noisy. You should have go here to cook instead of fighting who will cook." Chorong explained not looking at them.

 

 

 

"Sorry, Rong eomma." Hani said.

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah, just rest there and let me cook." Chorong said.

 

 

 

The six girls are all busy while Chorong is cooking. Hani and Wendy are doing nail polish, Nayoung and Sinb using their phone and Eunchae and Seulgi watching  drama in thier Television.

 

 

 

"Kids lets eat now.." Chorong said after a few minutes of cooking.

 

 

 

Seulgi and Eunchae immediately go there and eat, not waiting for the others.

 

 

"I will eat later, Unnie. I will just finish this." Hani said.

 

 

 

“Me too!” Wendy said.

 

 

 

Nayoung and Chorong eat with Seulgi and Eunchae while Sinb get up the couch.

 

 

 

"I will just rest, Unnie.." Sinb said and go to her room.

 

 

 

 "I think.. Sinb unnie has problem." Eunchae blurted.

 

 

 

"Hm, I think so too." Wendy agreed, still puting nail polish.

 

 

"Yah! You two, stop it! Lets eat." Seulgi told Hani and Wendy.

 

 

 

"Omonaa..." Wendy looked at Seulgi with a smirk.

 

 

 

"What what?" Seulgi raised her one brow and eat.

 

 

 

"Hani-unnie! Seulgi call you 'yah' hahaha." Wendy teased.

 

 

 

Hani looked at Seulgi, acting hurt.

 

 

 

"Really Seulgi? Hmp!" Hani rolled her eyes and pout. Acted like upset.

 

 

 

"No! Ofcourse not unnie! I was calling Seungwan 'yah' not you." Seulgi explained. 

 

 

 

"No! The damage has been done!” Hani sulkee and go beside Chorong who is laughing at them.

 

 

 

“Ey stop that drama, Hani. Just eat now.” Chorong laughed.

 

 

 

“Wait, unnie. I will just wait my nails to be dry or else it will be ruin.” Hani explained and looked at her new nail polish.

 

 

 

“Look, unnie. I did well right? hahaha.” Hani told them and let them see her new nails in the hand. 

 

 

 

“Wow.. You are the one who did that Unnie?” Eunchae asked.

 

 

 

“Obviously -.- A while ago, right?” Nayoung answered for Hani.

 

 

 

“Hmp. Why so serious, Unnie?.” Eunchae mumbled and eat again.

 

 

 

“Hey.. Wendy! I though you’re hungry, why aren’t you eating?” Seulgi yelled at Wendy but not so loud yell.

 

 

 

“Hm, wait a minute. Im still waiting for it to dry, Unnie.” Wendy answered not bothering to look at who is she talking to.

 

 

 

Then, Seulgi gasped.

 

 

 

“Why, Unnie?” Eunchae asked.

 

 

 

“Sesanghe! Wendy-ah~” Seulgi called Wendy cutely that makes everyone feel goosebumps.

 

 

 

“What the hell, Seul?” Wendy looked at her boredly.

 

 

 

“Yah.. Wendy, language?” Chorong rebuked.

 

 

 

“Seriously, Chorong unnie, even I will react like that if Seulgi talk like that again!” Nayoung says, can’t believe that Seulgi do aegyo a while ago.

 

 

 

Hani and Eunchae agreed then laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you call her that way, Seulgi?” Hani asked while laughing.

 

 

 

“Aniyooo! I didn’t do aegyo, Unniee—”

 

“Stop denying it, Unnie. Just tell us.” Eunchae said.

 

“Well, That busy Canadian girl called me Unnie! For the first time, Unnie!” Seulgi said with a shocked and amazed face.

 

“No!—”

 

“Omo.. That hurts more, Wen! You called Seulgi which is older than you in 7 days only while me, you call me “yah” and I am a year older than you!” Hani sulked and dramatically hugged Chorong.

 

“Noo! I didn’t mean it that way! I thought Chorong unnie is the one who told me to eat, that’s why I call her Unnie but then to my disappointment, It was Seulgi -.- ” Wendy explained and sit beside Eunchae and started eating.

 

“Hmp. The damage has been done also! Its double kill, you know? Hing!” Hani acts hurt and cute at the same time.

 

“Ish. Stop it, Hani! It doesn’t suit you anymore. You’re not that cute.” Nayoung joked.

 

“Aish! Rong eomma, why are you letting them tease meee~” Hani whined.

 

The girls just laugh at Hani being tease. 

 

“Yah yah! Stop glaring at each other now, Wendy and Seul. Just eat.” Chorong stopped.

 

While Sinb on the other hand, inside the room sighed as she heard the others talking so happy even without her.

 

The one that their manager told her about being solo keep inside her mind even if she don’t think it. She doesn’t want it. 

 

Deym. Why am I even thinking of it? I will debut with my Unnies and Eunchae and not solo.

 

 

———————————

 

Omona! Don’t overthink, Sinb-ah~ kekeke. Chapter Fivee doneeee kekekeke. Anyways, do you have any suggestions about the girls’ group name when they debut? kekeke. I still don’t have something in my mind ^~^ Please suggest hahahaha. Thanksss~