3rd Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

Sinb acts really weird after yesterday when she talked with their manager. She acts much sweeter and the other noticed it because she is not usually that sweet cause she is always cold.

 

 

"Sinb, are you sick?" Hani joked.

 

 

Sinb just laugh. 

 

Very unusual...

 

"Yah, Unnie! Just be thankful that Sinb is acting like that now.." Wendy said.

 

"Yah? Are you talking informally to Hani unnie?" Seulgi noticed.

 

Wendy slapped Seulgi's shoulder but not so hard. 

 

"No, No! Ofcourse not! Stop it, Seulgi!" Wendy pouted and moved away to Seulgi.

 

Sinb just laughed, so unusual again.

 

"But seriously Sinb, what happened to you?" Chorong asked, so curious.

 

"What happened to me?" Sinb asked and laughed.

 

"Aish! We are asking you seriously, Sinb-yah!" Nayoung said.

 

"Dunno. Is this a bad thing?" Sinb asked.

 

"Ofcourse not." Hani said and put her hands over Sinb's shoulder.

 

"Yeah yeah, whatevs."  Sinb said and left them and started practicing.

 

"Eunchae!" Seulgi called Eunchae when she is about to go with Sinb.

 

"Yeah, Unnie?" Eunchae asked Seulgi.

 

"Do you happen to know why Sinb is acting like that?" Seulgi asked.

 

Eunchae sighed and shook her head.

 

Hani cupped Eunchae's head and looked straightly at her eyes.

 

"Really, Eunchae?" Hani asked.

 

Eunchae moved her head away to Hani's hands and moved backward.

 

"I really dont know, Unnie." Eunchae said and looked down.

 

"Yah! Don't scare, Eunchae!" Wendy said and go beside Eunchae.

 

"Yah? Seriously, Wendy? You've been calling me "yah" this past few days! I'm your Unnie!" Hani hissed and pouted.

 

"Hahaha, not really Unnie. Still, dont scare Eunchae! She said she dont know why, stop it.." Wendy defended Eunchae.

 

Eunchae smiled at Wendy.

 

"You are being serious, Wendy.." Nayoung said and laughed.

 

"Yah! Nayoung  laughed and you didn't react!? Why when Sinb?" Chorong asked curiously and laughed.

 

They six of them laughed while Sinb is being distant and practicing in one corner if their practice room.

 

Sinb sighed, remembering what their manager told her yesterday.

 

Solo? She cant debut alone! They had hard times together and they need to debut together! 

 

 

 

No one will solo, no one will quit. She won't let their manager control them. She can't and she will never allow it. She is Hwang Sinb. No one will control her even their manager.

 

***

 

In the office of their manager, He is quietly watching the girls in the tv that was on cctv. He is watching the six girls laughing while Sinb is practicing and not minding the six girls.

 

Their manager shooked his head,

 

"Why are you like that, Sinb? Tsk.. tsk.." He asked himself.

 

He continue watching until some questions started coming in his mind.

 

"Am I really being that strict?" 

 

He don't want to make Sinb feel down on what he said yesterday, he wants Sinb to be more confidence thats why he said it. He knows also that Sinb is the one who brought food but he tested their friendship by punishing Chorong even if he knows its Sinb's fault.

 

He noticed that Sinb is really kind hearted and has care to her Unnies and especially Eunchae. Sinb is really close to Eunchae thats why Eunchae really depends on Sinb and sometimes lack in confidence if Sinb is not around.

 

He don't want the girls to dont have confidence thats why he is being strict. He dont want the  girls to be bash or what. But he realized that being too much strict can make them feel down and lose some confidence.

 

He realized that the girls really hate him now because of his strictness. He do care for the girls thats why he is being strict and thats what the girls can't understand. Their manager thinks that the girls cant understand why he is being strict and they just easily hated him even if he really do care for the girls. 

 

Their manager secretly defended them when the CEO of their entertainment scolded at the girls because of being stubborn. He defended the girls and talked to the CEO to just forgive the girls. But he noticed that the girls really cant see what effort he is doing thats why just let it be.

 

Their manager sighed and looked at the tv again once before going to the girls' practice room.

 

He knocked and opened the door, seeing the girls practicing so hard, some are practicing in dancing, some are in singing.

 

"Park Chorong! I need to talk to you." He said.