Chapter 2

Loved by the Bad Boy || Jimin f.f

Hana' s POV

Sometimes I think that we just need time for ourselves, you know. Away from the hectic life and the people so that you could clear your mind away from anything, everything. Well that's what I did right now. I was sitting between the shelves of books in the library and picked a random book so that the librarian won't throw me out as I might be sleeping anytime soon. 

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair. It had only been two days of school and all I wanted now were holidays holidays holidays. The urge to jump onto my bed was so overwhelming at the moment. Fiddling with my shoelace, suddenly I heard noises from the shelves behind me. An inappropriate noises, if you ask me. It sounded like someone was . Ew..

I turned my head and peeked through the book. It was the guy yesterday! And he was kissing, more like eating a girl's face who had her back facing me. My eyes widened when he opened his eyes and stared towards me. Ohmygod. He even smirked as if he knew I was watching all along. The nerves!

Standing up, I put the book back to shelves and quickly made my way out of the library. The image of him kissing the girl still lingered on the back of my mind. I slapped myself and took a deep breath before proceeding to the classroom. 

We were laughing at the teacher's jokes when suddenly the door burst open. A group of boys entered the room and they were the boys from yesterday. 

Mr. John glared at them, " Mind if I ask who are you guys? "

The tallest among them step forward and gave the teacher a file. His eyes widened.

" Well I guess that's okay. Now go to your seat, " he ushered them.

' Hmmm what would that file be huh, ' I thought to myself. That it made Mr. John let them go easily like that.

My eyes flickered to the guy whom I met in the library just now. My face heated up when I saw he was smirking at me. He is a maniac!

They took the seats along my row which was the back seat in the classroom. Nami and I purposely chose these seats because it was an alternative for us to talk freely and sleep peacefully. Lucky me, I was seated beside the window. 'The guy' who was sitting at the second last row turned his head towards and winked. 

Wait what..?! Did he just wink at me?! Gross... 

Mr. John suddenly cleared his throat and said, " Boys, if you don't mind, could you please introㅡ"

He couldn't even finished his sentence when suddenly of the guys stood up. 

" Kim Namjoon. Call me Namjoon, " the tallest one said while grinning. He seemed friendly and he even got dimples!

" Jin, Kim Seokjin. I'm the most handsome boy in this group, " said another guy while flipping his non-existent long hair. He got a really broad shoulders for someone who has the same age as me. 

Standing up, almost lazily, the one who had the fairest skin I've ever seen said, " Min Yoongi. " With that, he sat again and put his head on the table.

" Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you guys. Let us all be friends, shall we? " he seemed to be the most friendly and cheerful person among them as he flashed his pearl white teeth when he smiled.

" Jung Hoseok. Call me Jhope, okay? " said the guy that sat beside Taehyung and he smiled too.

" Jungkook. Just Jungkook, " the cutest one introduced himself shyly.

And lastly, " Jimin. " 

WOW! So that was his name huh. He didn't even bother to stand up to introduce himself. Definitely the most rude one in that group! My eyes widened when I saw the girls in the class gushed over him like he was some kind of food. Come on! The other guys were attractive too! Why did they have to like the most rude one! I rolled my eyes as the teacher resumed his lesson. Not long after that, the bell rang. The students hurriedly packed their things and went out of the class to go back home including Mr. John who didn't even bother to say goodbye.

" Hana! Let's go somewhere after this. I heard there's this new restaurant just a few blocks from here, " Nami said.

" Right. I received a good news today and kinda wanted to treat you guys too, " Yeseul said while playing with her hair.

I opened my mouth to decline their offer but my interest suddenly perked when she said that she wanted to treat us, " Really? Okay cool! Let's go then. " 

My mouth was full with meat while my friends were talking about something which I barely nodded to meaning that I lent my ears to them. In fact, all I could focus on now was the sounds of the meat that was being chewed in my mouth. I grabbed my chopsticks to pick some more meat when a hand stopped me. 

" Seriously Hana? Did you even listen to what we said? " 

" Em.. " I scratched my not so itchy head, " Yes. Em, actually, a part of them. Half, " I smiled sheepishly.

" Oh Lee Hana. We were talking about the guys that we met at the cafeteria yesterday! " Jaehee said while slapping the back of my head. " Don't you think that we are so lucky that we get to become their classmates? I like the one that named Jungkook though, " she smiled dreamily at the sky. 

I followed her head and looked at the sky, " Where? I didn't see any Jungkook up there. " She just glared at me which I snorted in return.

" I will take the tallest one. Kim Namjoon, " Yeseul clapped her hands merrily. I clapped my hands with her and faked a grin with a ' YEAY '.

Nami suddenly stood up, " And I will take Min Yoongi! " she even fisted her bump into the air while smiling triumphly. 

I gulped. " Guys. I got a really bad news. Really really bad! Listen! " they all gave their attention to me after Nami had back to her seat. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Biting my lips, I looked at each one of them with concern, " I think that, my friends have gone crazy!! What should I do now? " I gasped dramatically and put a hand on my mouth.

Ooppss.... 

------------------------------------------------------