Chapter 1

Loved by the Bad Boy || Jimin f.f

------------------------------------------------

Hana's POV

I was still sleeping peacefully when I felt the burning heat on my face and someone shouted in my ears.

" Hana! Lee Hana! Ohmygod. Wake up Hana! Do you know what time is it? "

I opened my eyes slightly to see who it was.
" Ugh mom. Let me sleep some more please, " I tried to cover myself with the blanket again when my mother said,

" Fine then. It is not me who is going to be late on the first day of school and even worse get punish by the teacher, " with that she went out of my room.

I jumped off the bed and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. 7:30a.m. I muttered a string of curses while making my ways to the bathroom. The school gonna start in an hour.
After a quick shower, I put on my uniform that I've ironed last night. I tied my hair in a ponytail , put some cream on my face and sprayed some deodorant in my em ya know. Armpit. I didn't bother to put on make up like any other girls in my school cause I don't like it. Cream alone was enough to make my face not to look like a mad woman who had been searching for her husband in a jungle.

I rushed downstairs while grabbing a toast and put on my shoes. I bid goodbye to my mother and ran as fast as I could to the school. Luckily the guard was nearly closing the gate when I've arrived. I shouted at him to wait for me. He threw some daggers to me and I smiled sheepishly at him while continuing my marathon to my class.

I saw one of my friend, Nami waved her hand at me to sit beside her when I entered the classroom. I was still catching my breath when I sat on the chair.
" Seriously Hana. On the very first day of school, you were already late. Tch, " she said.
" Couldn't help it. My bed is too warm and comforting that I can't get off of it," I replied while looking around.
She snorted at my replies and just shook her head.

Soon after a woman which I assumed a teacher came in. She wore a spectacle, her hair pulled in a bun, a bag hang on her shoulder and some books on her other hand.
" Good morning class. My name is Madam Soomi. I will be your new homeroom teacher. Don't worry, there will be no lesson for today. I just want you guys to introduce yourself to the others. Maybe some of you already know each other and some don't. So let's start from you, " she pointed to a boy in the right corner of the room.

I groaned in frustration while banging my head on the table, careful not to make any noise. I really hate to introduce myself. Like what's the point. We will know each other eventually throughout the year. It's not like we would change classes once a week.

I was too consumed with my own thoughts that I didn't realize it was already my turn. I groaned internally while getting up from my sit.
" My name is Lee Hana. You can call me Hana or Ha or Na. I don't mind, " with that I sat down quickly. Some of my classmate  snickered at what I said and I didn't even care about that.

All the classes went by smoothly with no lessons at all. My friends and I were heading to the cafeteria for our lunch. I looked at all the foods and having a hard time to choose which foods I would like to eat. In the end, I picked a lot of foods and I could see that my friends shook their head while looking at my tray . Don't blame me. The foods looked so delicious that I wanted to try them all.

We went to sit near the trees. I was listening to my friends talking about their vacation during the school holidays. When they asked me what did I do during the holiday, I said that I stayed in my home and trying to get a lot of sleep as much as I can. We were talking about some random stuffs when I heard some girls shrieking from afar. Our heads snapped towards the direction and I saw 7 boys being crowded by a bunch of girls.

' Who are they? I have nevef seen them before though, ' I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and continued to eat my foods.

" Who are they? They all look so freaking hot! " Nami said.
" I think they are the new students that the teachers had been talking this morning. I didn't knew they would be this hot, " Yeseul joined in.
" Hell yeah. They all look like they just came out from magazine, " Jae Hee said aloud.

I shook my head at them and got up from my seat to put my tray in the dishes. My friends even asked me to help them for their tray too. Geez. Some great friends I got here. Note the sarcasm!

I walked past the boys when my eyes met one of them. He had brown hair and small eyes. But he was still good looking. I put the trays in the dishes and quickly made my ways out of the cafeteria. I went to the classroom which was still empty and put my beg on the table for me to put my head on it. I didn't realize I was sleeping when my classroom started to become flooded with my classmates.

The bell rang indicating that the school's over. I bid my goodbye to my friends and made my way to my locker. 

On my way home, I saw a boy being pushed into an alley by some boys. Carefully , I followed them and hid behind a wall. There I saw the boy being thrown to the wall by a boy. When one of them turned their head slightly, I could see that he was the guy from my school. I gasped in shock when I realized that they were the hot boys earlier. I quickly took a step back and ready to run away from there. But being a clumsy person I was, I bumped into a giant trash bin. A fcking giant trash bin, it was so big that I didn't know how I could bumped into it. I heard the guys asking each other what was the noise and I could see their figure coming to this direction. 

I ran as fast as I could that I reached my home in a blink of an eye. I went inside the house and locked the door. My mother was throwing me a weird look and asked why did I look like I just saw a ghost. I said nothing happened while slowly making my way upstairs. 

I threw my bag on the desk to take a long shower. After dinner, I found myself lying on the bed while replaying the scene this evening on the back of my mind.

" Did my eyes see clearly? Is that really them? If so, why did they do that? Well none of my business. Maybe it was not them, " I talked to myself and soon after I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------