END-

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

 

"I really like you, Nayeon." He said as he closer his face to me. 

 

"I like you too, Jinyoung." I slowly close my eyes.

 

"I hope he really do." I said to myself. 

 

His face getting closer to mine, and I felt a pair of lips touching mine. I kiss him back but I hear his innerly say.

 

"haha! After this I gonna make she sleep with me and win the bet."  his innerly said.

 

I broke the kiss and push him, he looks confused.

 

"what the hell, Jinyoung???" I shouted.

 

"what? what's wrong???" 

 

"you used me!! So you can win your bet right??!" 

 

"what? No!! I never.... I really like you." he said as he tried to convincing me.

 

"I'm done." I said and I get out from his car. 

 

I walk faster to bus stop, he keep calling me. 

 

"Nayeon... please.... let me explain." 

 

I pretend to deaf, lucky the bus arrived in time. I quickly enter the bus, I peek from the window, I saw him angrily kicking the car tire. I take a seat at the last corner, I lower my head and start crying.

"why I have to know people's mind when I kissing someone?? And why there's no one who truly love me? I thought Jinyoung is the right one, he was so sweet to me but he just the same like the others. Tsk... jerks." 

 

I wipes my tears, I look at the window it's dark and raining. "now mother nature hate me...." 

 

The bus stopped at the nearest bus stop from my home. It's still raining hard, I took a seat and crying again.

 

"Im Nayeon??" I look at someone who just called my name. 

 

He has tall figure, but I can't see his face clearly as the umbrella blocked his face.

 

"who are you??" 

 

He walks closer to me, now he moved his umbrella aside and I can see his face. I feel I ever saw him but I can't remember.

 

"it's me Yoo Jeongyeon, the student nextdoor your class. I know you don't know me but I know you. Gawd, I sounds like a stalker. Btw, why you crying? Are you okay?" 

 

"I'm fine, don't mind me." 

 

He closed his umbrella and took a seat beside me. I moved my body a bit and look at him weirdly.

 

"it's not good for a girl like you alone in this late." he said as he smile to me. I have to honest, his smile is charming.

 

"where do you live??" he asked me.

 

"few blocks from here." I said.

 

"then let me take you home, I have umbrella." he offer me.

 

I wanted to refuse but he's right, it's already late and mom would nag me if she found me wet cause of rain.

 

"don't worry... I won't do anything to you." he said again, maybe he feel uncomfortable cause I just looking at him saying nothing.

 

"okay...." I finally said.

 

He stand and open his umbrella, "let's go..." 

 

We walk silently, I completely don't know what to talk with him. I feel awkward. His umbrella actually not big enough but it really cover me like he won't let any drop of rain touch me. I smiled, in second I forgot I just got heart broken. But i can't trust him yet.

 

"so Nayeon-ssi, can I ask you something??" 

 

"just call me Nayeon and yes, what is it??" I look at him, I found his face kinda blushing.

 

"are... are you dating anyone right now??" I a bit surprised by his question. I mean, we just know like a few minutes ago and he already this bluntly.

 

"umm... no, I'm not dating anyone right now." 

 

"that's good then..." 

 

"what so good about it??" this guy is weird. 

 

I decided to keep quiet, I kinda don't like the atmosphere talking bout my relationship. 

 

"My house is here. Thank you, Jeongyeon-ssi...." I said pointed my house, we walk toward it.

 

"sure... No problem, please just call me Jeongyeon." He said and he smile to me, I see his left shoulder wet cause of the rain.

 

I smile showing my bunny teeth, "I wil..." and go inside my house.

 

~~~~~~

 

Jeongyeon POV

 

I can't imagine met Nayeon in this kind of situation, but I like it. It sounds romantic walking with your crush under the rain in same umbrella, I don't mind to get wet cause of rain as long she's not. Her smile, she smile to me for the very first time. I can't control my heart beat, I could feel my heart would jump out from my body anytime when I near her. 

 

I walk leaving her house with happy feelings to my own house now, lucky my house just blocks away from here. Tonight is the good sign for me to get closer with her. I can't help not smiling. 

 

Jeongyeon POV end

~~~

Jeongyeon arrived at his house, he running to his room and throw his body to soft mattress. He looking at the ceiling, thanking to God.

 

"haaatchu~~!!!" he sneeze.

 

"oh no.... Please don't get sick, I want to talk to her again tomorrow." He said then he quickly run to bathroom to take a warm shower.

 

After he done shower, he put warm pijamas, walk toward kitchen looking for cold meds. Once he found, he drink it immediately.

 

"haaatchu!!" 

 

"you okay??" He startled, he saw his sister walking toward the refrigerator.

 

"yea... no worries." 

 

"I could feel a happy aura from you. What happened??" His sister said as she took a milk from refrigerator and pout it to the glass.

 

"nothing, I just met Nayeon earlier."

 

"oh!! Your two years crush??! Did you kissed her?" his sister smirked.

 

"yah!! I just met her. How could I kiss her when that was our first time met each other?? You want her to found me psycho??" 

 

"hahahaha!! just kidding~~ Good luck on whatever you do, lil bro." His sister said and she pinch his cheek.

 

"noona! What girls mostly like??" 

 

His sister stop her step, she look back to him.

 

"hmm... depends, but all girls like attention." she smile then leave him back to her room.

 

"attention?? I'm bad on it." he cursed himself.

 

~~~~

 

The next morning, Nayeon didn't feel any sad, she could thank to Jeongyeon smile that could make her feel better. 

She arrived at school she walk the corridor to her class, she found Jeongyeon stand with his friends in front of his classroom door. She saw him sneeze, she let out of chuckles. Jeongyeon look at his right side, he saw Nayeon walking to her class then he smile. Nayeon smile back, she found Jeongyeon face is so pale but he can laughs so loud. 

 

The bell has rang it means lessons start, while the teacher explain the lesson Nayeon having thought maybe she could treat Jeongyeon a lunch. She decided she'll ask Jeongyeon for lunch and treat him. She saw the nextdoor students walk out from their class with gym outfit, she found Jeongyeon making a funny face to her. 

 

Few hours has passed, time to lunch Nayeon walk to Jeongyeon class to find him but she couldn't found him. 

 

"maybe he at canteen already." she thought.

 

She walk to canteen with her friends, she found Jinyoung sitting at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter