1st Death's Story - Jealous

Angel of Death
Sooshy’s Cafe, the place where Hyoyeon and Key went. They sit at table number 13. 13? it looked bad luck number. Yet, whatever! Hyoyeon just thought everything is good and lucky. " Excuse me, may I help you?" a waitress asked. Key was smiling and take diet-list. " What do you want, Hyo? Key asked. He gave the diet-list to Hyoyeon. " Hm... Up to you," Hyoyeon was smiling. Substantively, Hyoyeon felt confused because she just had little sum money at her wallet. She was in crisis financial. -.- Oh My God! Poor Hyo! Hyo hoped the price wasn't too exprensive. (>,<) " Come on! Doesn't matter about the price. I'll treat you," Key was smiling again. ' Someone! Help me! Key, stop to smile unless you will make me melting. -.-' Hyoyeon thought. " Mmm.. Okey, Salad," Hyoyeon choosed the most cheap price. " Okey. Miss, Salad for her and me. And... Hm.. I want Strawberry Juice. How about you, Hyo?" Key asked Hyoyeon. " Ahh.. me too." " Okey, waiting a moment," the waitress said. Then, the atmosphere was be weird. Both of Key and Hyoyeon were kept silent. " Ehm... Hyo. What's girl the most like to received when Valentine's Day?" Key asked. " Hm... I have no idea, Key." " I think you are a girl right?" Key giggled. Hyo smiled. " So, what's the thing which you the most want receive when Valentine's Day?" " Hm... I want... Hm... I want? Hm.. I don't know, Key. Sorry, I think I have to go to rest room now," Hyo looked nervouse and she went to rest room rashly. " Okey," Key smiled. ^^---D-E-A-T-H—A-N-G-E-L---^^ “ Jina-ya, baby, look at me, please,” Daesung begged. 'Haish! I'm boring. Why he still can't receive the fact? I'm not loving him.(-_-‘) ' Jina thought. Jina was piercing at Daesung. " What's it doesn't define my sincerity at my face? I love you, really love you. Look at my eyes, they won't lie with you," Daesung said mournfully. 'God! It's so boring. (-_-‘)' Jina thought. Jina turn her face, she wasn't interested with Daesung. " You know? I have loved you since two years ago. And you should feel it, right? I just wanna be with you. Only one girl who's I love in the world. Only one. And it's you, Jina-ah. Only Choi Jina. Nobody else. I think you had thought that I'm hyper. However I tell you about truth, Jina-ya. I'm never lying. Moreover, with my deepest feeling with you. I love you very much. Trust me, please," Daesung told. 'Hooooaaammmzzz... (-,-‘)Zzz I'm still boring. None of the words can touch my heart. I'm not hearing anything. I'm lazy to hearing.' Jina thought. " I have to go to rest room." " Okey." Hey! Wait! Jina thought the voice was familiared. Jina looked around and glared be maximum's accommodations. Jina knew the voice. And true! Oh My God!!! Key?! What is he doing? Wait!! Who's the girl? Pinky? Hey! Jina knew her! Hyoyeon?!? Kim Hyoyeon!?! Why?! Impossible! " I knew you have been boring. But I'm really really never stop until you receive my love. The love which only yours. I will do everything to make you happy. Trust me! I'll make you happy. Whatever the way," Daesung said and said. I still stared them bitter. " Jina-ya... Please, answer my question. I'm a man the most greatman in the world who could you love. Because of my sincerity," Daesung told. " Daesung! Stop! Listen to me! STOP! I won't receive whatever your sincerity or your little love then!" Jina shouted hate. Immediately, Jina stood up and thumped the table. It make almost everyone who's there looked at Jina. Jina didn't care. Jina still stared at Key and he were staring at her now. Her heart beats were so heavy. Her eyes were hot. Jina's chest was narrow. Daesung stared shock at Jina. But bowed at the table then. Jina went away. Jina hated. Jina hated Key. Jina hated caffe. Jina hated Daesung. And Jina hated her self! ^^---D-E-A-T-H—A-N-G-E-L---^^ -------------------------- TO BE CONTINUE ----------------------------------- Hello... I'm back. sorry, too long. I'll get final examination on April so I can't often to disport. But, I hope you can enjoy to read my fanfict. I know it's not good, my grammar, my story, etc. I'll do my best for the next and the next. Thank youuu... *bow* :)