Chapter I

Changing Heart

Chapter I

”So you are going back to work again?”
The girl around 20th wearing a red tight dress said that while drinking her red wine.

The man that begin asked didn’t answer it and walk straight to the big door and wait for the maids to open it.

The girl stands up and throw the glass to the floor and looking furious saying ”So now you try to ignore me Kim Namjoon!!”

As he heard his full name begin called, he faced the girl and grab her cheek using his left hand and telling her ”Shut up !”

As she glare at the man, she slapped his hand.
”You don’t even love me anymore, Namjoon, you don’t care and you won’t”

”Well, now you understand it so don’t talk to me anymore”

After the taller man said that, he walks toward the door again and ask the maids to open the door.

”Just don’t come back anymore!!”
The red dress girl said that and stomping up to her room and slamming the door harder so the latter can heard that.

He sighed and thanking the maids for opening the door. He walks toward the black Mercedes Benz and his driver opening the car for him.

”Park-ssi it’s okay for tonight. I plan to go out, so you can take a rest.”

”Thanks master.”
The middle age man said that while bowing a little toward his master that moving to the front driver seat.

”For tomorrow too, I will be staying in the company bedroom, so you don’t need to come pick me up, but please come around lunch because I need to have a meeting with the japan company branch at four season hotel.”

”I will take a note at that, please be careful on your road sir.”

He drive the car toward his own company, the company that work in construction and hotel field, which is now known as the most trusted company in South Korea, the 80th tall building.

After he parked the car in the basement, he went to the roof, which is his own office and his second house location. The said man usually spending most of his time at here and will only leave here if some urgent coming up at the main house, the house which his wife is leaving in.

As he hanged his suit on the office hanger, that beside the door, he walk straight to his office table that located in the middle of the room. There’s another room beside the office room, it’s where he placed all his utility such as king size bed, a big bathroom with a bathtub that can be filled in with two person, another room to his collection of branded things, clothes, shoes, a room full of bookshelf filled with many books from many country.

He sighed again and leaning his head to the couch. 
”Why the family that I tried to build come out like this.”

There’s a phone ringing that break the silence inside the room. He picked it up from his pocket and see the screen. He swipe the green button to the right.

”Namjoonie!!!”

”What is it Jin?”
”Where are you now? I have been waiting for you since ages ago!”

”What time is it now?”

”What?! It’s ing 11.45 pm now!”

”Oh, I still got 15 minutes to arrive there.”

The other line snorted at that statement and Namjoon just telling the other line that he is on his way now.

”You better be hurried!!”

*****

”Are you flying from your house?”

The man that wearing pink suits saying that as he sees his friend walking toward his direction.

Namjoon, the said man is ignoring him and walk toward the door that made from wood, opening it, making the bell sound.

”Oh, long time no see, Namjoon hyung”
The bartender saying that with a gummy smile begin drawn in his face.

”Long time no see, Taehyungie.”
As he saying that, he walks toward the counter and making a bro fist with the bartender.

”Hey, Jin hyung, you really love my bar that you come everyday full for this week.”
The bartender said that and handing both his new customer a warm towel.

”Well, because this man beside me keep on canceling the plan making me begin alone in here”
After glaring at Namjoon, which the man itself seems not to care at all, he messed the bartender hair and make it messy earning the glare from the bartender itself.

”I have a date after this, don’t ruin my hair Jin hyung.”

”Oh, our taetae is fall in love now”

While handing the whiskey to his customers, he blushed a little and try to ignore them.

”Well, it’s my first time watching him try a new leaf, so I try my best to change too.”

”Well, even you said that, he is still a and no more.”
The man that had been looking pissed since he enter the bar saying that earning a light punch from the pink man.

”Don’t said it like that Joon-ah, Jimin had change you know. You just haven’t meet him, the new him, that’s all”
Jin, the pink suit man said that and checking is the owner looking down or not, and to his expect, he is not. 

”Well, that’s the past now Namjoon hyung, now he has stop doing that job and working at Hoseok hyung company, thanks to your recommendation.”

”It’s not me, just coincidence.”
Namjoon finished his whiskey and handing it to the owner, asking for a refill.

”Let’s not talk about Taetae love life, how about you Joon-ah, is there something wrong?”

”Yeah Namjoon hyung, you looks pissed when you come to my store”

”It’s the usual thing”

”Your wife?”

”Taeyeon unnie?”
Taehyung asked that while handing the man his whiskey.

He nodded and sigh as he gulped down his refilled whiskey in one shot.

”I want a divorce, really, I want that.”

”Why? Is it because she can not bear your child?”

”Or is it because the with her is not fun at all?”
As Taehyung refill again the whiskey, he slapped Jin hand and Jin is laughing at his own comment just now.

”I don’t even have with her at all from the first place.”

Both of the listener surprise with the news and gasping while looking at the man that now took another shot of his whiskey.

”Why Namjoon hyung?”

”Yes, I thought you have your first lovely romantic night out on your wedding night.”

Namjoon sighed and give Taehyung his glass asking for another refill.

”I don’t want to do that with her. I don’t even love her at the first place.”

”What Namjoon?! Are you kidding me? If I am you, I will her even now in this late night, we'll she has that body that so alluring”
While saying that, Jin imagine doing that toward his best friend wife and earning another slap from the younger.

”Jin hyung, can you stop begin so erted for one day only?!”

”I can give you her if you want, or do you need my house key?”
As Namjoon stated that, he pulled out his keys from the pocket and give the older man his house key.

”Here”
He handed and smiling at him. 

Of course Jin didn’t take that because he is half serious and half joking. He takes the key and place it back into the keychain of his best friend.

”So you will do IT if it’s base of love?”
Taehyung said that and refill another glass of whiskey for his senior again.

”Yes, and I am so envy with you Taehyung. I want a lover like you too.”
Another glass is empty again and refill again, with Namjoon sighed another sigh again.

”Joon-ah, I don’t want to broke our friendship by suggesting this, but you really need to try playing a little so you can know how happy and fun is it to make love.”

”I want too, Jin. But I don’t want to broke any girl heart.”

Jin drink his whiskey and asking for a refill to the owner by nodding as he is agreeing towards his friend statement.

”How about try it with your wife?”

”Not in your dream. Me and her can’t be fix anymore”

Jin sighed together with Taehyung too. They just heard the news of their best friend marriage life, that had been build 3 years ago.

”So you will have a divorce with her?”

With a nodding from Namjoon, both the listener sigh again.

”You want to try making love, Joon-ah?”
Jin asking his friend with a serious look on his face.

”Yes but I don’t want to broke a girl heart.”

Another nod from Jin and with a evil smirk he is asking his friend,
”If it’s a man, how about it?”

Namjoon that starting to be tipsy, placing his empty glass and looking at his friend that sprout nonsense.

”I can not get it up Jin!”

”You won’t know if you don’t try.”

”Yes, hyung. Me too at first but after I know Jimin, I know I bet that way”

Namjoon thinks about that and emptying his glass again.

”Well, okay, as long as it’s not a woman, I will try it.”

With a smile spreading around the owner and Jin face, both of them glad that their stubborn friend wanted to change, even if it’s a little, they want to bet on that.

”Okay, so let’s arrange the place and date.”

”I will let both of you decided and don’t disappointed me!”
While saying that, Namjoon stand up and handed some money to his junior.

”Keep the changes Tae, and called a taxi for me.”

”Okay, how about your car?”

”I will asked my driver to pick it up tomorrow”

”Your company?”
Taehyung asked that and with a nod from Namjoon, he dial the number and making a reservation for a taxi.

”So see you this Friday Joon, at 11 pm.” 
As Namjoon opening the door, he waves at them and disappear from the door.

”Do you think it’s for Namjoon hyung goodness, Jin hyung?”

With a smirk, Jin reply with,
”It’s for our own good too Tae, just leave it to me.”