Chapter II

Changing Heart

Chapter II

”Okay, for this plan, I will trust you and I hope you could bring me the result that I want, Daehyun-ssi”

”Just trust me Namjoon-nim, I will make it happen for you.”

Namjoon and Daehyun shake hand together with the other people that seeing both of them, clapping their hands.

When Namjoon walking back to his office, his secretary telling him that his friend is waiting inside.
Namjoon know who is it because his secretary only allows one person to come into his office as he wants.

”I have been waiting for you, Joon-ah!!

”What you want Jin?”
As Namjoon swift to his couch, pulling it closer to his table so he can start his work again, trying to ignore the man that sitting in front of him.

“Oh my God, I know you will forget about our promises two days before.”

While hearing from the elder statement, Namjoon still keep his cool like nothing happen two days before. To tell the truth, Namjoon can’t even remember what happen on that night, start from the things between him and his wife problem.

”Yes, I know it. You must be forget it or can’t remember it, yes.”
While standing up and walking around the small living room, Jin nodding look like he knows it will become like this.

”You promises me and Tae that today you will try a new leaf.”

Namjoon looks at the elder, didn’t understand what the elder meaning by saying it like that.

”If you are a man, you will keep your promise Namjoon”

As the elder said that, Namjoon looks more intense at the elder, making the elder smirk at that looks.

”Change your clothes and I will tell you want you promise us on that night.”

Namjoon is really curious about what he had promises, but he is the person that will take and make it happen even if he need to sacrifice his live if it’s need to be like that. He is a man that will keep his own words.

After changing his clothes to a more casual clothes, with a Rolex on his left and a glasses, they walked toward Jin car that parked at the basement.

The driving took around 30 minutes before they arrive at a place that looks like a luxury hotel.

”Okay, so I promise that I will try it with a man, but I didn’t said that I agree on do it today.”

”Okay, it’s okay. I just want you to come to see this most famous place for it’s male ion.”
The elder get out from the car, following the younger behind him. The younger look around and found the place name, ”Everland”

”Yes, I know you will said that this is where Jimin work before.”

Namjoon glare at the elder and planning to walk out from here but begin held by the elder word, ”Promise”

Namjoon sighed and continue to follow the elder step which has a smirk face on it.

They walked toward the door that begins guarded by 2 people with muscles which can send shiver to the spine.

”Do you have the invitation card sir?”
One of the muscle man asking Jin and Namjoon tackle Jin when he didn’t give any respond at all.
”Actually I have it but I forgot it back in my house”
Namjoon glare at Jin not believing what the man is trying to said in this situation.

”Are you ing kidding me now, Jin?!”
While Jin is smiling like a fool man, there’s someone coming out from the inside and as they watched that man walked toward them, they grab the said man hand and disturb him from talking on the phone.

”What the hell are you doing?”
The man that begin pulled yell at Namjoon and Jin. Both the muscle man sooner release the man and held down them.

”Just what both of you… Isn’t its Joon and Jin??!”
The man that’s on the phone is putting the phone away and making some hand sign so his man can let them go.

”You should come out sooner Hoseok!”
Jin yelled back at the man that now hugging the other party.

”Long time no see Joon-ah”

”Yeah, hobbies, it’s been half year since the last time you bother me”

After the small reunion, Jin asked Hoseok is he had the member card for Everland.

”Of course, I am the VVIP customer for Everland now, so my member card is the platinum now. What is it?”

Hoseok asked them with some curiosity could be seen from his intonation.

”Our famous friend here wanted to try this place.”
Jin said that while putting his hand around Namjoon shoulder.

Of course Namjoon would glare at Jin because he is begin forced too, not by his own will.

”Really Joon-ah? You have bat the other way?”

Namjoon can’t said anything since he has come to this place and about to enter too. It’s useless to said anything right now.

”So I believe it’s your first time?”
Hobbie said that and smirking toward Namjoon. 

”Of course, it is. But I afraid he won’t get today”

As Jin said that, Namjoon look at both of his childhood friends with confuse looks. Because he does know how to make a member card, well he had many member card and there’s many different rule too, but of course it’s won’t be that hard at all.

”What? Is it that hard?”
Namjoon asked them while getting inside after Hobbie showing his own member card.

As they step inside the building, Namjoon looks around and he is really amaze with the decoration and the interior of the building. It’s magnificent that’s what Namjoon can said regarding the building.

He could see there’s many table with 2 or 3 chairs and a stage that face in front of the table with a pole dance pole in each corner of the stage.

Jin and Hobbie walked toward the middle stage and sit on the table in front of it.

There’s not so many people around as far as Namjoon can see. There’s some people that looks like they own some big company in South Korea and there’s some foreigners too.
On the right and left side of the stage, there’s a bar that will give free drinking that begin served in the bar table.

”So the drink in here is free?”
Namjoon ask his friends and both of them nodding their head.

”Well, most people that coming here rarely drinking, because they needed to wasted their energy on something else.”

As Jin said that, Namjoon could understand the first part but not the last.

Before Namjoon could asked more, the light is dimming and the only light that is on are the one at the middle.

”My beloved, loyal gentlemen, thanks for coming again today and of course for the new person over there, welcome to EVERLAND!!”

When Namjoon is begin mention, he is quite shock but to protecting his image, he put on his cold face.

”Today too, like the usual day as everyday, we present you our lovely boy from our collection. Feel free to take them to everywhere around the building if you like him!!”

As the light turning to change color, from the middle stage, around 15th boys come out using only trunk, walking and posing like a model before disappearing behind the curtain.

”Okay, that’s our best 30th boy we own. If you all would decided to take them, please come to the door behind this stage and remember the boy number”

”Next is our top collection! For tonight, they will do the pole dance to entertain you all”

As the MC said that, there’s five boys come out with each of them walking toward the pole and starting to sway and dance in front of the pole. 

Well all of them is attractive, their dance is really alluring, but only one boy that grab Namjoon attention for the first time since the event is starting.

“Kim Namjoon!”
Jin tried to bring back his friend that had been deep in thought and at least for the 3rd time he had save his friend from drowning too deep.

“What is it?” is what Namjoon replying after giving glare to his friend. 

“Did you found anyone you interest in? If you do, you need to bid faster or else…”

Before Jin could finish his explanation, the mc is announcing that some of the boy had been bid out from the stage.

“Something like that will happen.”

“But I still not interest in them.”

“Just choose!”

Before Namjoon could reply his friend, the mc announce another name that had been bid out, even bring it to the front stage, which right beside the table they sit at,

“Okay sir no. 3 for 500, no. 8 madam, yes, 600, okay no. 2 sir, 750, okay is there any bidder?”

As the mc is asking for any bidder, Namjoon looks confuse and look at Jin as Jin know what Namjoon tried to ask.

“It’s happen if the boy is very popular, like the one they are bidding now.”

“So what it’s state in hundred?”

Jin giving some confuse looks but ignore it and just answer it “US dollar”
As Jin replied his friend question, without giving any hint, his friend shouting beside him with “900”

“Okay, so sir no. 9 for 900! Anyone want to bid more higher than 900, okay, three, two, one, congrats Sir no. 9, you will get the boy at the room that we had designed especially for you.”

Jin still dumbfound about his friend sudden action and can not believe that his friend bid that high for the first timer.

“Are you ing right Namjoon? You don’t even need to do that much you know!”

“Nope, that boy had take interest from me, so I am going first. Just go to my car and my driver will send you home, good night.”

Namjoon wave at his friend and a security guard is guarding Namjoon to the front for getting his keys and payment.
“Cash or credit card sir?|

“Cash”
Namjoon said that and pulled 900 dollar from his wallet.

“Do you have member card sir?”

Namjoon just remember the most important things that he himself didn’t know the rules around here nor that he is a newbie in this field.

“No, can I make one here?”

The ladies at the front desk is explaining the rules and the member card membership. As Namjoon heard that he had made up his mind and proceed with the highest membership.

“Okay, I will get the black platinum membership, and that’s annually is 10.000 dollar right? Can I paid it through credit card?”

“But sir, you need to clear some criteria first before getting that card, so for a newcomer I suggest you get the silver card first, how is it?”

“No, I want the black one.”

The Ladies nodded her head because she knows that the customer will be rejected by the system which begin protected by the latest security that will add point for the newcomer to get up till the black platinum card. 

When Namjoon give her his black card which making the ladies in the front desk surprise. 

“Wait for a moment sir.”

Namjoon is irritating now that it’s his first time to begin rejected from taking his money and the front desk looks at him suspiciously that he felt annoying.

After waiting for about 2 minutes, some men with black suits walking in front a small build man that wearing red suits which Namjoon think that he got no sense of fashion at all.

They approach Namjoon and making Namjoon face to face with the red suit guy.

“Hello sir, I am the owner of Everland, Jackson, may I know you name sir?”

Namjoon knows that the front desk had call the owner because he seems untrustworthy enough. He pulled his name card from his pocket and handed it to the owner of Everland.

As the owner see the name card, he talked to the security guard to do something that he can’t even heard what they are talking about and next, he asked the front desk to do what they should do.

“Oh my God!! I am so sorry, Namjoon-nim, for you to have bad experience in Everland, but don’t worry, everything had been settle and you will get your card by mail as soon as tomorrow when you leaving Everland.”

Namjoon sighed and smiled at the man while the man is giving him the business smile which Namjoon take it as, if he pulled out his name card when he is arriving in the front door a while ago.

Namjoon turn back to the front desk to make some paperwork and payment, after awhile the owner itself hand him the keys.

“This is your keys and the room number is written in it. You can enjoy your time up till 8 am this morning and don’t forget to return the keys back to the front desk and get your card, Namjoon-nim.”

Namjoon taking the keys and when he is about to get to the elevator, the red suit man stop him by telling him, “All you got today is a service from Everland, so please enjoy it.”

When he is inside the elevator, he check at his receipt and he just notice that he get a free night with the boy tonight without paying for his bidding and the member card annual is begin cut of 50% which making him smile.

Now he is arriving at the most upper floor of Everland and he step out from it to see that there’s only one room in this floor. He checked his keys and unlock the keyhole using the identification card.

“I have been waiting for you master.”