THREE

Flower's Love Verse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THREE[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]Junmyeon lifts a brow at a disoriented-looking, tousled head, hopeless romantic by the name of Kim Jongdae. His eyes follow Jongdae’s movement as the guy takes a seat across him, setting down his bowl of cereal and munches away with barely opened eyes.

 

Irritated, he takes off his glasses, closes his book and crosses his arms across his chest before setting his eyes on him. “Okay,” he sighs. “What happened this time?”

Jongdae immediately stops munching, lifting his eyes to meet Junmyeon’s. “Nothing,” he mumbles, slowly chewing.

“Let me guess,” Junmyeon rests his back against the chair. “She stood you up—again.”

Jongdae drops his spoon and in his lips. Judging from his flaring nose, Junmyeon’s starting to think that he missed the mark. “First of all, I’m not meeting anybody at the moment,” Jongdae mutters. “Second of all, not everybody stand me up, okay?” he says in an exasperated tone, almost whining.

“Well then, what happened?”

The male heaves a sigh, pouring more milk into his bowl. “Yoo Hee cheated on me. Just found out last night,” he murmurs, sighing a bit. “But it’s fine. I have my cereal and my milk,” he shrugs as he manages to pull out a small smile before devouring his breakfast.

 

Junmyeon just blinks at him.

 

“Jongdae,”

“Hm?”

“Go get a life.”

 

 

“Yeo Na,”

“What do you want this time?”

“I have something to show you, something interesting,”

“… You’re trying to hook me up with that Kim Jongdae guy again, aren’t you?”

 

Well, what can Junmyeon say? He’s guilty as charged.

 

Junmyeon slumps against his work chair, heaving a heavy sigh. “Just do the two of us a favour and go on one date with him,” he mutters a little desperately. “Just one would do. You don’t even have to try to come up with conversations, the idiot loves to talk,”

Yeo Na stops typing on her computer and frowns a little. She turns her chair around to see the man on the other half of her work cubicle rubbing his forehead, concern clearly written on his face. “You’ve been trying to pair him up with almost all of the girls on this floor, and I’m surprised that you came back to ask me again after just doing so ten minutes ago,”

“The guy’s hopeless, okay?” he groans. “He’s been stood up more often than that eyeliner-breathing Byun idiot downstairs, and it’s just pathetic, okay?”

“If he’s the one suffering the blows, then why does it look like you’re suffering more than the guy?” Yeo Na lifts a brow at him.

Junmyeon’s nose flares as he takes a deep breath just from hearing that question. He pushes his chair closer to her, the wheels pushing him backwards and stops right a few centimeters away from her. “You want to know why?” he murmurs, almost soft like a whisper. Yeon Na swears Junmyeon’s eye twitched when he said that. “Just two days ago, he sent a message to the wind,”

“… A what to the what?”

“A. Message. To. The. Wind.” Junmyeon stresses every single word before snapping, “With a letter!”

 

Yeo Na flinches at the sudden outburst before peering over to side to see some of their co-workers peeking their heads out of their cubicle, frowning. Yeo Na runs her hands on her face to collect herself before moving them towards the man sitting in front of her, motioning gestures for him to calm down.

 

“Okay, and how did he do that exactly?” he passes his coffee over to him.

Junm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter