Tension Before Closure

In Love With a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tension Before Closure

 

Yuna's Point of View

 

----

 

"And that is why, we are like this." I finished off after telling Sojung everything. And by everything, I mean all of it. I told her my feelings for Eunbi and Eunbi's confession to me up to how I had rejected her. And trust me, I would have wished for the ground to swallow my whole being when Sojung was looking at me blankly. 

"You are so stupid." I look down like a lost puppy when she suddenly stated said that. 

"I know." I agreed. 

"And an idiot." 

One shot. 

"And dense." 

Three points. Wait, what? 

"Dense? No, I'm not. Since right from the start, I know that Eunbi and I are secretly sharing this mutual feeling of love." Of course I denied. It's true, I am not dense. Why? Because, I'm not that dense to also know that my best friend like her. 

"Hm, if you say so. But, wouldn't it lessen the pain if you just make a proper closure of both your feelings? And just continue on to be close friends? Or something like that." Now that I thought about it, both Eunbi and I have been ignoring each other for 2 weeks now and I am so not use in not talking to her for even a day. 

"Well, that I can agree to you." 

"Glad to know. Oh, and also, a little bit of advice. Love is marvelous, there's the villain, the hero, the girl, and the observant. In this story of yours and hers, you're the observant." No words could form on my tongue. My mind went black. And I almost thought that I was the villain. But, if so, who is? Who is the villain? Who is the hero? And who is the girl? 

"Well, end of discussion. It's time to move on, my friend. Well, you do know that little hoobae of yours? I can see that you're the apple of the eye for her." Hoobae? Wait... Yewon? 

"By hoobae, you mean Yewon?" Though, instead of answering, she just shook her head and stood up, the same timing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter