How it Began

In Love With a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How it Began

 

Yuna's Point of View

 

----

 

"I'm... sorry, Eunbi-yah." The moment I said it, I can see hurt quickly flashing through her eyes. 

"O-oh? H-ahahaha. I-is that so?" She stuttered. I look down after that. I can hear her breath getting ragged. "W-well then, I'm sorry for wasting your time here. I---I'll get going now." Her voice even cracked, having me to hold back my tears more. 

Once I knew that she already took off running away from me here, I quickly let my tears escape. How stupid of me to hurt the person that I love, right? Yeah, I know. But, who could blame me? I mean, right from the start, I knew that we are not meant to be for each other. Yeah, yeah, I know. How also stupid of me to not even tell her that I love her. 

"Yuna-unnie?" Hearing Yewon's voice from behind me, I quickly wipe my tears away using the sleeves of my jacket before turning around to finally face her. 

"H-hey, Yewon. What got you here?" I ask her, trying to change the scenerio that she had just seen me crying. 

"Mrs. Park told me to give this to Eunbi. But, I couldn't find her anywhere, and then I stumbled upon you here, crying. Anyways, what is wrong, unnie?" Ah, this kid, seriously. I smiled at her and shook my head. 

"Nothing, Yewon. Just some dust that had got in my eye. Oh, and about Eunbi, I think that she's at the rooftop by now." I said and ruffled her hair making her whine and pout. Cute. 

"Aish! This unnie, jinjja!" I can't help it but to giggle at her reaction. Well, at least I can somehow manage to not think about her. 

"Fine, fine, I'll stop." After that, I turned away from her and started to walk towards my classroom. 

"Unnie, wait!" She called out making me halt my steps. 

"Hm?" I hummed in response. 

"D---wait... uhm..D-did you also told Eunbi that you love her?" Bitterly, I smiled at her and shook my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter