A Date? Since when?!

Playboy

Like I said, thanks for telling me and not keeping it a secret y/n” Mark says before driving off after dropping me off at my house and picking up the boys. “No problem Mark!” You say waving at him and the guys.

“So…” Jackson says walking up behind me quietly.

“YAH! Jackson Oppa you can’t keep doing that to me!” You say turning around and punching him in the stomach.

“Ooof!” He says then laughing. “I just wanted to ask completely what happened! When I answer the phone I just hear Y/N! PICK! UP! KISS! MY HOUSE! NOW!’ then I have to rush out of the house and find out what the heck happened!” Jackson says laughing.

“Ugh fine.” You say walking into the house.

“Basically Jeon Jungkook is the biggest player in the school, he has a new girlfriend like every week. Well, when his last girlfriend more of… Played him instead of him playing her… He wasn’t happy… At all. So he decided that I was his new victim, well today when he saw Mark go to the office for trouble, then see Jaehwan leave to talk to Jisoo, he took that as his opportunity to start flirting, which ended up in him kissing me, then his ex minion, Min Yoongi to go off on him and stop him, which then ended up on him backing off, after stealing another small short kiss before running off. Well me and Yoongi talked, he told me what happened, somewhat, then we became friends and he gave me his number, honestly I’ve always somewhat liked Yoongi, because he never gets into the drama like the rest of the boys do, he either ignores it or in this case gets him to back off.” You say then drink your water.

“Oh, and let me guess Mark, BamBam, and Jaehwan knows about his crap?” Jackson asks looking surprised.

“Well yea, Mark has known about it for a while, BamBam just straight up has fought him a few times, and Jaehwan is slowly but for sure learning.” You say laughing.

“Ah, anyways, go to bed or whatever, I need to get my research project done,” Jackson says walking back to his room with his snack and water.

“Okay, see ya!” You say waving at him then pulling your phone out and typing in Yoongi’s number to text him.

 

*Texting Yoongi* 

 

Y/ N: Hey is this Yoongi? It’s Y/n!

Yoongi: Oh hey y/n! Where did ya go? I haven’t seen you around!

Y/ N: Oh, well I told Mark what happened, and he made my older bro Jackson come pick me, Jaehwan, and BamBam up.

Yoongi: Ah, Lucky, But it was probably a good thing!? I hope!

Y/ N: Yeah, I just went to Marks and he was just mad. I’ll be fine Yoongi!

Yoongi: Ah okay, by the way, You don’t need to call me Yoongi, you can call me Suga, but I got to go! Food calls my name! Talk tomorrow Y/n!

Y/ N: Heh! Okay, Suga talk tomorrow!

 

*Random number texts*

 

??? : Y/N?

Y/ N: Uhm yea? Who is this?” -COnFused-

??? : Oh it's Jeon Jungkook! I have a question.

Y/ N: oh, well what is it?

Jungkook: Would you like to go on a date with me after school today?

Y/ N: Hm, well, I guess I’ll give it a try. When?

Jungkook: Uh does around 6 sound good to you?!

Y/ N: Sure I guess! See ya later!

Jungkook: See ya Y/N!

 

*End of texting and puts phone in pocket*

 

“Ugh, what did I sign myself up for? Good thing Mark is coming around 5 to hang with Jackson, Jaehwan, and BamBam…” You say to yourself deciding to watch weekly idol till you fall asleep on the couch.

 

*5 PM*

 

“Y/NIE! I’m all better!” Mark says shaking and waking you up smiling at you.

“Yay! Markie!” You say pinching his cheeks laughing. “So what you wanna do?” Mark asks smiling when you sit up.

“What time is it?” You ask looking at him. “Uh, 5 PM why Y/n?” Mark ask confused. “Because! I have a date at 6!” You say jumping up about to run to your room before he grabs your wrist.

“With who?” He asks making eye contact looking worried.

“Jungkook…” You mumble.

“Jungkook!?” He asks

“yes now can I go get ready?” You say trying to pull your hand but Mark won’t let go.

“Can I help you? With picking out an outfit?!” Mark asks smiling at you.

“Fine! Let's go!” You say grabbing his wrist and pulling him to your room.

“Oh, would you look at that you’re perfectly fine to let's go!” Mark says making you look in the mirror and then smiling.

“Markie, I know you just want to be supportive but, I want to change, or at least do my make up!” You say giggling and sliding out of his grip.

“Nah! You’re to perfect for makeup!” he says pinching your cheeks and making aegyo.

“Ugh fine, let's watch a show then.” You say walking back downstairs.

“Kk” Mark says picking you up over his shoulder and running down the stairs to the living room. “MARK!” You squeal laughing as he drops you onto the couch.

 

 

You both fell asleep on the couch with you leaned against his side Jackson and BamBam both came down but decided to leave you and Mark alone.

 

* 6 PM*

 

Knock Knock

 

“Uh hello?” Jackson asks answering the door not knowing Jungkook. “Oh Hi, I’m here for y/n… are you her dad or something?” Jungkook asks smiling. “Uh, no. I’m her older brother, Jackson anyways, right now Y/n is having a photo shoot in the living room.” Jackson says leading him to the living room where BamBam is snapping pictures of you and Mark.

“Oh, Hi BamBam,” Jungkook says unimpressed. “Oh. You. Why are you here?” BamBam asks getting up off his knees and putting his phone away. “I’m taking y/n on a date,” Jungkook says smirking at Bambam as he's just glaring. “Oh, well here let me wake her up,” Bambam says getting up in Jungkook’s face. “What?” Jungkook asks confused. “GET OUT NOW!” he yells into Jungkook’s face pointing towards the door.

“H-huh.”  You say rubbing your eyes and looking at BamBam with his face in Jungkook’s face as Jungkook is just smirking. “BamBam! He’s here for me.” You say running to them as Jackson backs Bambam up.

“So are you ready y/n?” Jungkook asks smiling at you. “Yea lets go.” You say smiling and walking out with him.