The Dates

Playboy

So after school on Wednesday, Jackson and Mark already have everything set up, and Momo is at school waiting for Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and y/n. “Hey girl!” You say getting in as Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose get into the back. “So, Momo, where are we going?” You ask as she starts driving. “To the park! Girl time!” She says smirking and keeping her eyes on the road. ‘YAY OKAY!” You and the girls say laughing.

 

*At the park*

 

“Come on! I wanna show you something super cool!” MoMo says dragging you and the girls on a certain where the Japanese Cherry Blossom petals are falling in a super pretty way. “Aren’t they so pretty?” MoMo says and secretly signaling the boys.

 

*Y/N’s POV*

 

All of sudden I hear DAY6’s ‘I like you’ playing behind me as MoMo is smiling, so I turn around and see the boys walking up to the girls, Jaehwan to Jisoo, BamBam to Jennie, Mark to me, Jackson to MoMo, and also… Samuel? to Rose. and they’re all saying sweet things to the girls their in-front of, then I look in front of me and see Mark blushing which makes me blush as well.

“Y/N, we’ve been best friends, for around 10 years, in those 10 years I’ve gotten very close to people your close to, mainly you. I’ve realized since forever ago, that you’re amazing, talented, sweet, caring, kind-hearted, beautiful, adorable, and so many other things, you’ve been through a lot in life, but, you’re always smiling, with a spark in your eye. I’ve fallen in love with everything about you, *Everyone else is quiet and focused on you and Mark* Your eyes, your sass, kind-heartedness. Y/N, I’ve been wanting to ask you this for over a year now. Would you like to be my amazing, beautiful, girlfriend?” Mark says getting up and offering me I rose so I take it. “Yes! Mark I’d LOVE to be your girlfriend!” You say jumping into his arms as the song ends with tears in your eyes as all your friends are cheering and saying awe in there boyfriend/girlfriends arms. “NOW! WHOS READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED??!!!!” You hear Lisa, Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo yell as they start playing Boombayah.

 

*2 hrs later*

 

“Can I have everyone's attention?” A familiar voice yells through the crowd as everyone focused on them. “This is a song for Mark and Y/n! Clear it.” The voice yells again and as everyone moves, you see who it is. “LUHAN! CHEN! D.O! BAEKHYUN!” You yell and pull them into a tight hug. “We missed our little potato! Jackson called us and told us you were getting asked out today! So you must be Mark?” Lohan asks after pinching your cheeks and looking at Mark. “Yup, nice to meet you,” Mark says smiling. “Wait you guys planned this?” You ask looking at Jackson and he just nods. “Well, take care of our y/n, she's our baby sister!” Chen says patting him on the back. “Really?” Mark asks looking down at me surprised. “HAH! No, I wish!” You say smiling up at the boys. “Anyways, we have a song… well, 2 songs, to sing for our adorable y/n and Mark!” D.O and Baekhyun say backing the boys up and starting to sing Open Arms then You and Me by the light house.

 

“I had an amazing time today Mark…” You say as you and my starts. “Well, Y/n lucky you, it hasn’t ended… I can’t believe you said yes.” Mark says pulling me closer smiling. “Of course I would, I’ve liked you for a while now…I just didn’t know how to tell you if I’m being honest…” You say blushing when you notice everyone looking at you. “Y/n can I be honest?” Mark asks. “Yea.” You say smiling. “I… I love you,” Mark says. “I love you too.” You say and both of you kiss as the song ends with everyone awing and fangirling/fanboying. “WOW, 3, well 2 new relationships today!” Jackson says smiling at you and Mark to Jaehwan and Jisoo then laughing with everyone.

 

*At home with everyone*

 

“OKAY! We’re having a movie night tonight!” Jackson says after handing a bowl of popcorn out to every couple, or in the boy's case, all four of them cause their girlfriends aren’t here. “Ugh, when is y/n going to come back, don’t take forever to change into onesies?” Mark asks eating a piece of popcorn. “OBVI NOT LONG CAUSE IM RIGHT HERE!” you yell as you walk out in a grey bunny onesie with MoMo in a grey bunny, Jennie in a brown bunny, Lisa in a spotted (Black and white) bunny, then Jisoo and Rose in black and white cat onesies as you all go lay down by your boyfriends. “Awe I’m used to you looking adorable but not that adorable!” Mark says then kissing your cheek and wrapping his arms around you as you giggle because of MoMo fangirls over by Jackson at the both of you.

 

*You fall asleep in Mark’s arms during the movie*

*Next Morning*

“Good morning baby!” Mark says smiling brightly at you as you walk into the kitchen where everyone is. “Where did Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose go?” you ask not seeing them. “Uh oh yeah, to make the video for Boombayah!” Luhan says behind you with the breakfast. “Anyways, y/n… Me, D.O, Chen, and Luhan need to tell you something.” Baekhyun says smiling. “Yea oppa?” You ask confused at him. “me and the boys are moving next door!” Chen says hugging you. “OMG REALLY?!!!!” You ask super excited. “Yea! We decided to tell you today, but Jacksons are known for like 2 weeks now.” D.O says laughing when he sees Jacksons ‘Oh Crap’ face when you glare at him. “JACKSON!” You say throwing a cupcake from the plate Luhan was holding beside you. “HEY!” Jackson and Luhan both say. “Sorryyy I just thought they should tell you!” Jackson says laughing when MoMo hits him.