Chapter 3

Good Person

When you laugh I feel good too, even when you say it’s just pretend
You bring happiness to the days when I wait for you, the nights when I miss you
Even when I’m alone it’s okay if I can just see you
I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share

 

You know the giant oak tree you can see as soon as you walk out of the building?  We'll meet there, its my private space :D

Yah hyung, so childish.  I'm new here so why aren't you bringing me around :/  And by the way?  Showoff.

Kekeke ^^

Kyuhyun frowned and shoved his phone into his pocket, his books in one hand as he made his way down the hallway corridor.

"Hey, is that Donghae oppa's cousin?"

"Omo, so handsome!"

"Why are the cousins both so handsome?"

"Who will you choose?  Donghae oppa or him?"

He allowed a playful smirk on his face as he opened the door, the cold air hitting his face and he slowly walked down the stairs.  It was only his second day at university and he had not even saw his cousin despite staying with him for a day already.

He spotted the giant tree and made his way over, noticing a girl with long hair leaning against the tree, cross-legged and reading a book.  He stood there looking until he decided to introduce herself as she was still engrossed in the book.

"Hello, what's your name?"  He offered his hand.

She lowered her book and looked at this stranger, amused, before she quickly looked away, a shy smile on her face.

"I'm Seo Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun," she replied, giving her his hand.

"Well then, Ms Seohyun, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady," he answered, kissing her hand gently and he saw a blush creep onto her face.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, are you flirting with someone again?"

He grimaced and let go of Seohyun's hand, turning to the person who had shouted at him.

"Yah hyung, who are you talking about?  Me?" he pretended to act innocent.

Donghae rolled his eyes.  "Stop pretending," he scoffed, ruffling his dongsaeng's hair.

Seohyun rasied an eyebrow at the two, who were still bickering.  "Donghae oppa, do you know...  Kyuhyun sunbae?"

They paused and Kyuhyun quickly grabbed his hyung and whispered to him, "Yah hyung, why didn't you tell me you had such a pretty friend?  That way I could have transferred here during my first year already."

He conked the younger one on his head and smiled at Seohyun.

"Seohyun, you met Kyuhyun already?"

She nodded, concealing her laughter.

Donghae shrugged and threw an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder.  "Have he told you he is my cousin?"

She shook her head, her eyes wide in surprise.  "But Kyuhyun sunbae is the younger one right, since he calls you hyung?"

Kyuhyun laughed.  "You don't have to be so formal with me.  You can call me oppa."

As Seohyun brought her book up to cover her laughter, Donghae quickly aimed a swift kick at Kyuhyun's legs.

"She only has one oppa," he muttered.

"Ouch hyung, that's gonna leave a mark," Kyuhyun complained.

"Baby," he stuck his tongue out.

"Are the both of you always this childish, or is it a born family trait?" Seohyun asked, trying to get up.

Kyuhyun quickly offered his hand to her to help her up and Donghae looked away, but not before catching a smile on Seohyun's face.

She never smiled like this before...  Not even to me.

"Donghae oppa, do you want to go to the cafeteria to grab something to eat?" He felt a hand touching his arm and he smiled at her.

"Of course, I'll treat you."

"Oh thanks hyung!"

"I said I'll treat you.  You, referring to Seohyun."

"Miser," Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out as he walked on the other side of Seohyun.


Later that day, after Donghae had walked Seohyun home, he returned home to find Kyuhyun smiling to himself like an idiot.

"Who are you messaging now?  Another one of your many girls you left behind at your former university?" Donghae asked curtly.

He held his hands up.  "No way hyung, I'm a changed person after today."  He frowned.  "And speaking of today, you still haven't told me why you have such a beautiful friend."

"Yah, shut your mouth before I do it for you."

"No seriously hyung, I think I like her."

Donghae laughed, his laughter sounding hollow to himself.  "Is this one of those love-at-first-sight thing?  So says the man who never believed in love."

"Hyung, help me!  Or...  Do you like her too?"

Good question.

Donghae pretended to think.  "What if I said yes?"

"Seriously hyung?"

He chucked a pillow at the younger one.  "Of course not, she's all yours."

Kyuhyun smiled and tossed his pillow back at him.

"But if you ever hurt her, you will get it.  Understood?"

Kyuhyun mock saluted.  "Yes sir!"

And then he felt that hope he had...  was extinguished by one one other than himself.


Hello!  I updated today kekeke ^^ 

Omo I need English subs for Sungmin & Hyorin couple Pit-A-Pat Shake...  :)

Hope you all like this chapter, thanks for all the subscriptions and comments ^^