The start

Against all odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being friends together for more than 5 years, is something that jiyong would cherished the most in his lifetime. He is thankful for always having his friends by his side no matter how much of a bastard he was. They just dont leave him. They are very well aware of each other's flow and imperfections but still stick together like glue. We are a fools like this. 

But one day, jiyong felt something weird. As if the affections and fondness he has for the maknae is beginning to become something else. Its not normal, why would he feel that way? He always gets jealous whenever he sees seungri having fun with others, laughing with others and being super friendly with everyone. He even gets jealous with s especially when they are all trying to steal away seungri attention from him. He wants seungri for himself. He's being greedy, selfish, possessive, and he doesnt even know if its normal to feel that way for a younger brother. 

Soon, he realized that the feelings he has for the maknae is more than just a brotherly love. It was real love. And jiyong hates it. He doesnt want to ruin their friendship, or more like, he doesnt want to lose seungri all because of his stupid feelings. So he keeps on denying to himself that it was indeed love. 

He began to go to different clubs and flirt with numerous and countless girls he encountered. But still, the feelings he has for seungri just wont go away. I need to try harder  he thought to himself and drink to his heart content

Seungri, having a lot of connections from different places, found out what jiyong had been doing. He knows that jiyong is now drunk at the certain club and who know what stupid things he might do there. It could ruin his career. With that thought in his mind, seungri rushes out of his room and come to jiyong's rescue. 

Right after he arrived, he saw their leader, drunk and in a complete mess. He sigh and slowly approached his place

"Hyung... "

Upon hearing that familiar voice, jiyong flinch. His heart started to race as if everything he'd done until now was all wasted with just the presence of seungri. Damn it. He cursed under his breath and started to get annoyed 

"What are you doing here? Go home!" He shouted at the maknae which made seungri shocked. This is the first time that the leader yelled at him, well, at least not outside the practice or recording room. He usually doesnt shout at seungri unless he actually made something that angers the leader.

"Hyung, Is there something wrong?..." Seungri asked. Seeing that he wasnt getting any response, he revised the question

"Did I do something wrong?"

Jiyong finally lifted his head and met the maknae's eyes. His eyes is full of worries, worries that he didnt even deserve to get after everything that he have done. Seungri is too pure, too kind, he doesnt deserve him. 

"I dont want to see you. Go away" 

Seungri is confused. What did he do to be treated like this? Why is jiyongie hyung acting like this all of a sudden?

"Why cant you just tell me whats wrong so we can fix it?" The maknae insisted. As much as he's irritated at the sudden treatement given to him, he is more concerned about jiyong situation. 

"Because theres nothing to be fixed! Stop being a brat Ri and leave me alone! I can handle this myself" jiyong exploded. He cant contain his feelings right now. He's yearning for seungri's touch and affection but he keeps denying it to himself so he is trying to cover it with anger. He was overwhelming himself with anger, burrying his real feelings with fake emotions. 

Before it gets deep, it needs to be stop. This stupid feelings needs to be stopped. 

"You're drunk hyung lets talk about this tommorow when you're sober up"

Seungri started to walk away, leaving drunk jiyong behind. 'Cause he knows that nothing can get fixed when alcohol is involved, it might get worse than it actually is. 

Before he comepelety left the place, he dialed youngbae's number and told him to pick jiyong up. 

-next day-

Jiyong woke up feeling worst. His head is spinning and he felt like throwing up. He probably drink to much. 

Upon realization, he wonder how he ended up in his room. He was perfectly sure that he was in the club until midnight getting himself drunk after shoo-ing away seungri.

"Seungri... " he mumbles. 

Just at the mention of his name, his heart started to ache. He remembered those stupid things that he said to the maknae last night. 

Jiyong ruffled his head in frustration

"Why the hell am i acting like this? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME? AND WHY IS SUNGRI KEEPS ON CONSUMING MY MIND, MY HEART AND EVERYTHING ABOUT ME? THE HELL WHY?!"

*beep*

Jiyong gather himself together after his phone beeped. 

"You awake man? I dont know what's gotten into you last night to get drunk like that, but i hope you're okay now. We can talk it out if you want" 

Its youngbae. His besfriend, the closest to him among the 4 members. Receiving a text like this, youngbae is probably the one who bought him home 

"Im fine. There's nothing to talk about. Thanks"

"I heard you fought with seungri last night, you should talk to him. He's been complaining to me nonstop i think my ears was about to fall off"

Jiyong stare at the message for a few minutes and decided not reply. He doesnt want to talk about seungri. As much as possible, he wanted to stay away from seungri until he completely dismissed whatever feelings that is bothering him right now. Its driving him crazy he might end up going insane if he continue to be like this. 

-at the studio-

"Jiyong you're here! Finally! We've been figuring out if we should add this move for our dance in our comeback song next month" seunghyun enthusiastically greeted the leader because he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter