Chapter 2

Together Again

Taehyung woke up the next morning feeling exhausted.  He quickly got out of bed and headed downstairs. 

He boiled some water and made himself some coffee. 

"I use to drink coffee." Taehyung turned and found the ghost by the window. "I can't even smell or taste it now."

Taehyung took a sip. "How old are you?" 

The ghost walked over to Taehyung. "I don't know. Between 19 and 23." He looked at the coffee. "How does it taste?" 

"Do you remember anything about yourself?" Taehyung placed the cup on the counter.

"I don't know anything. Like I told you. I woke up here and I haven't been able to leave. If I leave for too long I appear here again." The ghost looked at the cup again. 

"This will be difficult," Taehyung whispered to himself. He noticed the ghost looking at the cup. "It tastes like coffee nothing special." 

The ghost redirected his attention to Taehyung. "You say that  because you get to taste it every day."  

"I should really give you a name, I keep referring to you as a ghost." He walked over to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Is there a name you had in mind? Aside from Iron Man." 

The ghost appeared next to him on the couch. "I haven't really thought about giving myself a name. There was no reason since I couldn't talk to anyone." 

"Let's look up some names." Taehyung took out his phone and searched Korean Boy Names. "Here are some. Jinwoo, MinSeok, Junho, YoonShin, Do Hyun-"

"I don't like any of them." The ghost turned away.

"Are there any names you like or names you have heard?" 

The ghost remained quiet for a while. "Well, I keep having this voice in my head. A person calls me by the name of Jung."

"You hear a voice? Maybe its a memory coming back. What else do you hear?" 

"Nothing much. I just hear the voice telling me to wake up Jung and then it ends." 

Taehyung smiled. He finally had a bit of information to help the ghost find out who he was. "I'll call you Jung from now on." 

Jung smiled. "You say it as if we will be together forever"

"I'll be with you until we figure out who you are." 

 

 

Taehyung let out a sigh. He had tried to find records of the death of a person between the age of 19 and 23 with the name of Jung but nothing showed up. 

He would have to find more detailed information to find some information. 

He headed back home. 

 

He opened the door and found Jung sitting in the living room. 

"Did you find anything?" Jung asked without facing Taehyung.

"I didn't, is there anything else you hear or remember? I need every bit of information I need to be able to help you." Taehyung placed his bag on the couch and sat down.

"That's all I remember. You really want to get rid of me don't you." Jung looked over at Taehyung.

"I am not trying to get rid of you. I am trying to help you, it sad seeing you guys just wondering around."

Jung didn't answer anymore.

"I really am trying to help you, Jung. Don't you want to know who you are or why you are here?" 

Jung simply nodded. 

"I will help you remember Jung." 

"I have been trying to leave for a while now. I guess I just don't know if it possible."

"If we help each other out it possible." Taehyung gave him a warm smile. 

"I'll try and help but there really is nothing else. Well except for that one guy." 

"What guy?" Taehyung asked.

"A couple of weeks after I got here, this guy appeared. He looked like a regular dude but he wasn't. He wanted me to help him find someone but I told him I hardly saw anyone. He went around asking multiple ghosts but none had. Now that I think about it, the person he described kind of looks like you."

"Like me? What else did that guy say?"

"He said you had something that belonged to him and he needed it back now. I haven't heard or seen him in almost 2 years so I don't know if he ever found who he was looking for." 

Taehyung tried to remember if he owed anyone anything or had encountered a spirit like that before. "What did the guy look like?"

"Well, he looked like a regular guy at first but the last day I saw him. He looked different, he had his regular face but also another face. It was pitch black with red eyes."

Taehyung tensed. "He had two faces?"

"Yeah, it was kind of scary not gonna lie." Jung chuckled.

"Did he say what it was he needed?"

"No, he just said he was going to need it again. If you ask me I think he might come around again. If he comes maybe you can help him."

 

Taehyung quickly stood. The two face man was back. He never thought he would see him again. 

Suddenly his head started to pound. He felt immense pain. 

He sank to the floor while he held his head. 

He saw the image of the two-faced man. It was the day he had placed that orb in his chest. 

The man leaned close to him and whispered. 

"I found you." 

Taehyung let out a scream before passing out.