Chapter 1 - The First Encounter

Together Again

"This is it?" Taehyung stepped into the house and looked around.

"Yes, this house was just put on the market by a newlywed couple." The woman guided Taehyung through the house.

"Is there a reason they unoccupied it, this house looks perfect for a newlywed couple." The woman nodded

"I thought the same but they claimed a ghost lived in the house too, they didn't seem scared but annoyed." Taehyung tensed. 

"A ghost? how silly?" He let out a shaky laugh.

"Very silly indeed. So what do you think? Do you want to take this one?" Taehyung took one more glance around and nodded.

"Yes... ill take it." 

 

Taehyung arrived at the house, suitcase in hand. He didn't have many things with him, he wouldn't need much.

He placed his suitcase in the room and walked back out to the living room.

"Alright...show yourself." Taehyung looked around. "Y...yah... I said come out." 

"I don't want to" Taehyung quickly turned. A guy stood at the entrance of the kitchen. He had light brown hair and big bright eyes. 

He looked so young it made Taehyung feel a bit bad.

"But you already came out...anyway why are you in this house?"  Taehyung had seen many ghosts in his life but this one looked so...so...he seemed so real. 

This was Taehyung's job. He worked for his uncle who claimed he was an exorcist, his uncle had contacted him saying he needed Taehyung's gift. He moved around the city buying houses that people claimed to be haunted and tried to settle things with the ghost so they could leave the house in peace. His uncle would proceed to sell the house and then pay Taehyung.

"Why do you care?" The ghost walked into the kitchen. "How come you can see me anyway?" Taehyung followed after him but when he entered the kitchen the ghost was nowhere in sight. "Omo, did you lose the ability to see me?" The ghost laughed and Taehyung turned around, the ghost now stood behind him. 

"Stop playing games you ghost. I can see you because I have a special ability." Taehyung crossed his arms. 

"It's not you, its Ironman!" Taehyung burst out laughing. 

"Ironman? Did you name yourself?" The ghost gave him a mean look. 

"Of course I did, who else would? I don't even know my real name." The ghost crossed his arms and pouted.

"Sorry for laughing it was just unexpected. Why don't I call you bunny? you look more like a bunny to me."

The ghost tried to contain his smile. "Call me whatever, I don't care." 

"Do you know why you are here?" Taehyung began his job.

"I think I use to live here or something, I don't really know." The ghost looked around. "I woke up and I was here, I had never seen the house in my life, I heard voices and came downstairs, it was an elderly couple I tried to speak to them but they wouldn't hear me later I figured out I was a ghost." The ghost gave him a forced smile.

"You have been here since then?" 

"I have tried to leave but when I stay out for too long something keeps bringing me back." the ghost leaned on the wall. "Who are you exactly?"

"Me? I'm Kim Taehyung. I help ghost leave the human world." Taehyung gave the ghost a smile. 

"I see, so basically you are going to try and get rid of me." 

"I won't get rid of you I will help you leave peacefully." The ghost smiled.

"Good luck." He disappeared. Taehyung looked around.

"I wasn't done talking with you."

The ghost didn't appear again, he must have hated the idea of someone getting rid of him. He would have a hard time helping this ghost. 

 

 

"Taehyung stay still, you are making things harder for yourself" A woman, his mother,  held Taehyung down on his bed. A man stood at the before him. He wore black clothes and said some words in a language Taehyung could not understand.

"Please let me go, there is nothing wrong with me." Taehyung cried and tried to get free from the woman's grasp. 

"That's the demon speaking don't let him take you Taehyung."  Taehyung didn't know what they tried to do to him he woke up from a nap and the man stood before him and his mother held him down. 

"Mother there is no demon in me." Taehyung pleaded. "That man is the demon." The man before him wore two faces one of a normal man and one pitch black with piercing red eyes. "Mother he has two faces."

"That's the demon speaking Taehyung come to your senses, this man is good he will help you get better." The man before looked him in the eyes and smiled. He said a last sentence and a blinding light shone around him, he looked over to his mother but it seemed only he saw it. The light evolved into a small orb, the man took it in his hand and placed it on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung skirmed and screamed. The man lifted his hand and slammed it donw on his chest presing the orb into him, pain erupted in hid body, he shouted...

 

Taheyung woke with a shout. He pressed on his chest and felt a small pinch of pain. He had the dream of the man again. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. That man had done something to him, he didn't know what but for the past 12 years he felt something strange inside him. The two faced man had whispered something into Taehyung that day before he passed out but Taehyung failed to remember what it was. The dream would always end with Taehyung screaming right before the man whispered to him.

Taehyung laid back down and tried to sleep.


Hello, here is the first chapter of the story. 

It is a bit short but

I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for reading!