Mr. Chairman

Puppy Love

SOOHYUK

EunHyuk started to feel tired. His was only 10 centimeters from the ground when suddenly a voice reaches his ear.

"Yaa!! Don't sit yet! It's not done yet!" SooYoung shouts loudly.

"But I'm tired already."

"Aniya!! Don't sit! My mom said, if we helped someone, we need to complete the favour without rest. My mom said, after we done with the favour, then we can get our rest." SooYoung says confidentially.

"Mweo?! Seriously? Your mom?"

"Ne!"

"For the sake of my mother in law, I'll do it for you, SooYoung!" EunHyuk says it slowly.

"What did you said?" Sooyoung asks because she can't hear it clearly.

"Aniya! Aniya! I'll continue it!" EunHyuk continues to scoop the snow.

Mianhae, Omma for using your name! Again, SooYoung laughs silently.

EunHyuk continues scooping until the lasts. "Yeah! Finally!" He feels a relief but then…

"There! There is some snow that still unclear!"

"It's just some. It's okay…"

"No! You're doing my work so you need to make it as perfect as I do."

"Huh? Perfect? I think I did better than you." He curses slowly. This girl is disaster. But still, I like her.

"Mweo? Did you say something? I can't hear it clearly."

"Aniya! How about your waist? You looked better."

"Not yet! If I continue, my waist will be worse. If something bad happens to me, you take the responsibility!"

"Ne…" EunHyuk relieved that SooYoung can't hear his words just now. At last, he just accepts that he got tricked by SooYoung. But it's okay if it's for SooYoung. She was born to win and I was born to love her just the way she is. It's only her who doesn't know my true feeling towards her.

***

YOONBUM, SEOKYU

"Yeah! It's done already!" YoonA looks around her. The road was clear, but the roadside was full of the heaps of snow. "Oppa! Let's build a snowman!" She says excitedly to KiBum who sits near to her.

"Yeah! Good idea!" KiBum then comes to her and they works together to make the snowman.

KyuHyun and SeoHyun whom doesn't finish with their work yet just take a look at them.

Right now, KyuHyun feel regretful for not completing his work faster. If not, he can also make the snowman.

SeoHyun however thinks oppositely. She was happy that she and KyuHyun can't join them with their snowman. She wants to give YoonA and KiBum their own precious moments together as both of them loves each other but none of them dare enough to tell the truth.

"But we need something for its eyes, nose, mouth and hands." YoonA says when they almost done for the body.

"I'll get them." KiBum goes to find the things such as branches, some flowers and more.

***

SUNSUN, YeMoon

Sunny has a sit on the snowy ground. Suddenly, someone sits beside her. She looks at the guy.

"SungMin!" She greets him cheerfully.

SungMin just gives a sweet smile to her. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing… I'm just looking at the snow… the winter… It's beautiful, right?"

"Winter? Ne… It's so beautiful. Winter is like love, you now?" He asks her and looks at her eyes.

For some seconds, their eyes meet.

Sunny quickly runs her gaze. She can't look at SungMin's eyes. She feels something in her heart everytime he looks at her. "Winter and love? What are the similarities?"

"Just like the love, winter can be beautiful and peaceful, but for those who don't get their love back, it's cruel and cold."

"Woah! That's right…" Sunny doesn't know what else to react. She knew that it's a clue from SungMin to say out his love to her. She also used to it but she doesn't know why, her heart doesn't want to accept the love. It's not that she already has someone else, but it's just she's not ready yet for any special relationship.

"Hey! KangIn! Look at them! So romantic!" YeSung shows KangIn the two persons who were dating quite far from them.

"Aigoo! You're jealous because you never dating with GeunYoung in the winter, right?" said ShinDong.

"Aniya!! It's not like that!"

"GeunYoung is still single, right? So, I still have the chance to get her, right?" KangIn tries to tease YeSung.

"Aniyaaa!!! You can't!!!"

***

YOONBUM

The snowman is almost done with its eyes, nose, mouth and some accessories are from carrots and some other vegetables that YoonA got from the ahjumma at the cafeteria.

"Omo… I think it still needs something. But… what should we add?" YoonA looks at the snowman. She takes something from her trouser's pocket.

KiBum just looks at YoonA. He doesn't know what is YoonA's idea.

On YoonA's palm is an obelus-shaped-wooden-locket with a small love on it.

"That locket is nice. Is it yours?"

"Yes. It's mine but it's not a locket. It's my broken keychain but I think it still useful."

"Do you want to put it at him?" KiBum pats the snowman's body.

"Ne… but I don't have the string to make it a necklace for it." She pouts while scratching the snowy ground.

KiBum feels sympathize to YoonA. He takes off his long string necklace and gives it to YoonA.

YoonA was astonished. "Omo… It's okay. You don't need to give me your necklace to me. It's just for a snowman. Aniya, aniya!" She refuses.

Without a word, KiBum takes the keychain from YoonA’s hand and put his necklace into the jump ring and turned the broken keychain into a beautiful necklace. "Yea… It's done! Look! It's beautiful, right?" He shows it to YoonA.

"Ne… but still, you don't have to give your necklace just to fulfil my nonsense idea to wear this snowman an accessory." YoonA felt awry to KiBum.

"YoonA! It's just a cheap string necklace. I have ten more at my home. Furthermore, this snowman isn't an ordinary snowman, you know?"

"Jinjja?! Wae?!"

"Because it has a name."

"Mweo?"

"Its name is YoonBum."

YoonA was dumbfounded by KiBum's word but she tries to think positively. It's just a friendship name. Not more than that. YoonA says to herself. "Woah... Nice name!" She claps her hand cheerfully to cover her nerve.

"Put this onto it." KiBum gives the necklace to YoonA. Noticing that he just crossed the line, he quickly changes the topic. He almost can't control his feeling. He loves YoonA but he thinks that he doesn't deserve her.

"Woah! Gwiyeobda! Last one! Let's take selcas!" Yoona takes her phone and snaps their pictures together.

***
YULWON

YuRi looks unbelievably at SiWon who is lying on the bed. "Oppa! Are you okay now?"

"Ne," He answers confidentially.

"Seriously?"

"Ne."

"Your waist doesn't hurt anymore?"

"Ne."

"It's already healed?"

"Ne."

"Seriously not hurt at all?"

"Yul! I'm really really really okay right now. My waist doesn't hurt anymore because the nurse already treated me. You don't have to be so worry about me. I'm strong, you know?" SiWon shows his biceps proudly.

"But just now, when you shouted, it seemed hurts."

"It hurts at first but it made my waist healed."

"So, I don't need to pay anything for this injury, right?" YuRi asks worriedly. Her face was so agitated.

SiWon looks at YuRi face. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. "Hahaha!" He can't control his laughter.

"Oppa! It's not funny!" YuRi slaps SiWon's arm.

"Sorry, sorry. But your face was so funny!" SiWon can't stop laughing.

YuRi remembered something. "Oppa! Actually, I came to you just now because I want to show you this." She takes the picture from her pocket and shows it to SiWon.

SiWon's face becomes reddish a bit. "How can you get this picture? Give it back to me!" SiWon tries to take the picture from YuRi but she quickly hides it at her back.

YuRi laughs loudly. "I found it in the snow just now. I think you lost it while walking there."

SiWon checks his wallet and found that picture was gone. "Ne… I think so. Buy, how did you know that it's mine?"

"Haha! Oh my gosh! Oppa! Since you was kid, you already had that chairman pose! Haha!"

"What do you mean with 'that chairman pose'?"

"'That chairman pose'! Just like our principal, Lee SooMan! Haha!"

"So what if I have 'that chairman’s pose'? When I was young, everybody said that I was cool, you know?" SiWon lift his brow.

"You're so cute, you know? That chubby little boy with chairman’s pose." YuRi takes a look at the picture and continues to laugh.

"I was wondering how you were when you were kid."

"Aniya! Aniya!" YuRi shakes her head.

"It's not fair like that. Tell me at least something about your childhood."

"Okay, okay… Hmm… when I was kid, I was quite boyish because I always play with my brother. That's why I'm 'black pearl'."

But honestly I think black pearl looks more elegant and beautiful than white pearl. SiWon whispers to himself.

"But when I turned to teenager, I started to fall in love and it made me change myself to be more feminine but… well… until now I'm still not too feminine."

"Woah… Your first love story must be interesting, right? If you don't mind, I want to know about it."

"When I was in middle school, I liked my brother's friend. My brother and I were two years different," YuRi starts her story.

"Woah… So, did you confess to him?" SiWon gets curious.

"Aniya... I bought chocolates and I put them in his mailbox in front of his house."

"Did you see him recently?"

"Ne…" YuRi laughs a bit.

"Woah! Did he still look handsome?" SiWon got more excited.

"Ne… he's still handsome."

"So, you must still like him, right?" SiWon guesses.

"Aniya, aniya… I don't like him anymore. It's just the childhood love," YuRi denies.

"Did he know that you loved him?" SiWon asks.

"Aniya!"

"Until now? He doesn't know?"

"Ne…"

"Oh…"

"How about you? Have you ever had your first love?"

"Everyone had one, right? But I forgot it."

YuRi pouts to show her frustration.

"Seriously!" He convinces YuRi.

"Here. Your chairman picture." YuRi gives him back his picture.

"It's okay. Just keep that chairman picture. If you miss Lee SooMan, just look at that picture." SiWon laughs.

"Why need I miss Lee SooMan? He's not even my boyfriend!"

"Okay, then if you was moody, just look at that chubby chairman in that picture and I guarantee you will laugh alone."

"Yeah! Good idea! It's good to cherish me. I'll take this with me, okay, Mr. Chairman." YuRi looks at SiWon and their laugh burst.

KRINGGG!!!

"It's already recess. Our PE class was also ended now. Let me buy you some food." YuRi stands up from the chair.

"Wait, here the mo…" SiWon just takes some money from his wallet but YuRi refuses.

"Aniya… Let me treat you!"

"It's okay…"

"Aniya… as my apologize! You wait here! I'll bring your food."

"But I'm not sick anymore!"

"You can say that when you finish eating the food that I'll bring for you, okay?" YuRi gets out from the room.

"Aigoo that girl…" SiWon says and after some seconds, he smiles happily. Although he, himself doesn't know why he keeps smiling. The only thing that he knows is he is very happy right now and he doesn't know the reason.

***
HAESICA

It is recess and all students are going to the cafeteria to buy the food. The seats are also nearly full.

"We're late and the cafeteria is already full with the other students. I hate this crowded situation." Jessica nags.

"What if you find a table for us. I'll buy you your food." YoonA offered some favour.

Jessica accepts the deal. She gives the money to YoonA. "I want a ramyun and cold chocolate drink." Then, she starts to find an empty table for them. She found one and quickly goes there. When she wants to have her seat, suddenly her phone vibrates which means that there's an incoming message received. She takes a look at the sender's name and unpurposely a wide smile appears on her face.

Annyeong pretty-Sica! Sick with the crowd? - DongHae

How can you know? Spying me? - Jessica

Ne! I'm spying you right now. I'm looking at you right now ;) - DongHae

Jessica looks around and found DongHae is sitting at the table in front of her, but still quite far from each other.

They smile to each other.

Alone? - Jessica

Hyungs are not coming yet - DongHae

So, you are not eating? - Jessica

I'm not hungry - DongHae

It's not good for your health. You must eat!!! - Jessica

'~' How about you? On diet? - DongHae

YoonA bought my food. Hey! You better eat or I'll get mad! ;( - Jessica

Aigoo… I made the Ice Princess mad at me… =< - DongHae

DongHae looks forward and saw Jessica is looking at him with cold glare. He swallows.

I'll buy my food after hyung come - DongHae

***

HaeSica, SooHyuk, TaeTeuk, YoonBum

DongHae put his food on the table.

"Didn't you say that you don't want to eat just now?" asked HeeChul with some ramyun in his mouth.

"I… I suddenly hungry," DongHae lies. He just eats because Jessica commands him to. It's not that he afraid of Jessica. It's because he loves Jessica so much that he can't disobey her words. Furthermore, Jessica always talks and acts for goodness.

"Where's SiWon? I didn't see him during PE class just now," asked LeeTeuk.

"His waist injured," Han Geng replies while continue eating.

"Wae?!" All ten pairs of eyes are looking at him except HeeChul who already knows about this.

Han Geng feels uncomfortable with everyone's reaction. "When he was scooping the snow just now, he fell on the ground. But I thought YuRi fell onto him or made him fell or something like that because she looked so guilty and she brought him to the school's clinic," explained Han Geng.

"Really? Poor him," said ShinDong.

EunHyuk suddenly makes some stretching.

"Yaa! It's rude to do that while eating! Your face makes me lose my appetite, you know!" YeSung says loudly.

"What's wrong?! My body aches!"

"It's not only you! Everyone do the same work! You’re such an anchovy!"

"I made double work, okay!"

"Huh?"

"Nothing." EunHyuk doesn't want to tell about her silliness to his friends.

"But still, you love her, right?" DongHae says slowly that only he and EunHyuk can hear it.

"Shut up," replied EunHyuk, also in low voice.

In the other side, LeeTeuk and KiBum can't stop smiling because thinking of the moments they spent with their crush just now.

***