1 - Cafuné

It's always me
Please log in to read the full chapter

I just want to hold my wife in my arms and tell her that everything will be fine.

This is the phrase that has been looping through our Revenant's head for two weeks now.

She knows very well that it isnt easy and that she cant try to return to the life of her wife, without official paper, without a name. If she wants to continue to have a future with Joohyun, she has to prepare a life for Kang Seulgi.

No matter what, as long as it allows her to return as soon as possible.


Seulgi didnt think getting used to her new name so quickly, but with all the names she had had as an agent, it had become quite simple to recognize herself as Seulgi and put in that character. Even though this time, it was not really a role.

The only person who called her that and helped her get used to it was her sister, and only her sister. Because the goldfish that was in the room, certainly would not help her for that. Unless she starts to go crazy by staying locked up.

During those two weeks she had learned to live as a woman.

And my god, what an effort. She had admired a woman's body, but she had never thought that there was so much around.

Since everyone was convinced that Son Seunggi was dead, his will had been returned. The money had gone to Joohyun as agreed, and some had been given to her sister.

Her sister had given her everything on the pretext that it was her because she wasnt dead and that anyway, she needed much more.


Unfortunately, thanks to all this money recovered, Seungwan had been crazy and had dragged her into the shops to buy clothes, and therefore, underwear.


Seulgi was happy that her sister was with her because she couldnt keep her eyes open when she saw all that lingerie in front of her.


She had already offered lingerie to Joohyun, but she had never ventured to watch anything, let alone choose something for her.

If it was up to her, she would stay with boxers. But if you must live as a woman, you will become a woman had proclaimed her sister.

And we dont refuse anything to Son Seungwan. Even less when she pouted.

The passage in the fitting room was the worst thing in the world.

She had closed her eyes while trying on the bras (she had seen Joohyun put in so many times, that she had remembered how to do it) because she had not gotten used to seeing her body. Her sister had with lots of tanga, but luckily she just ended up buying shorts.

Someone save her from the madness of her sister.

 

Once this hell was over, finding clothes was easier despite Seungwan's stubbornness of wearing dresses and skirts.

Seulgi was sure that her sister was enjoying a lot to have a Unnie and not an Oppa now.


Her youngest daughter was discouraged to see all those plaid shirts and black clothes piled up. She did o care. She just wanted to finish the details as soon as possible. And go home to prepare the rest of her past.


But that was not her sister's priority. Once again.


Seulgi had found herself in a beauty salon. Pardon ?


Son Seungwan looked amused. Kang Seulgi looked petrified.


Nobody asked her before putting it on a kind of table.

Nobody asked her when her pants disappeared.

And no one warned her of pain before seeing the wax spread on her right leg.

The only thing that crossed her mind now was

To admire a female body is one thing, to possess one is another.


Maybe she had to thank her sister for driving Joohyun away from her thoughts for a short time.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

The day has arrived.


- Hello Hyunnie, it's me. I know it's weird and you may not believe me but Wannie saved me and now I'm back and-

Seulgi had not finished her sentence that a loud noise echoed in the room. She was with her sister in the car towards her house. Our house.

- Did you just hit me?
- I had hoped that at least now that you were a woman, I could hit you without hurting, but it seems that your body is still in shape, Seungwan mumbled.
- I had to keep busy for a month !! I wasnt going to do anything while the gym was right next to it. And-
- Oppa, shut up two seconds please. Do you remember that your wife is pregnant?
- Of course !! why are you asking me? Is she serious about asking me that?
- So you know you cant swing her that easily seen her condition? Can not you stress her or give her even more trouble?
- ....
- So you also know that you have to find a good excuse to stay with her?
- ...
- Well, we agree that you're still an idiot. Say Seungwan with a big smile before explaining her idea to Seulgi.

Her idea was simple. Apparently her sister had already warned Joohyun that she was going to send someone to take care of her. The six-month-old pregnant woman refused everyone's help, and the only thing that made her want to live was the baby in her womb.

By caring for her, she meant cooking food for Joohyun, c

Please log in to read the full chapter