Who am i?

It's always me
Please log in to read the full chapter

The last thing Seunggi sees before being drawn into darkness is his teammate, who compresses his wound in his stomach, the fear in his eyes as he sees the blood that continues to flow.

He sees the rest of the squad trying to cover the male nurse running towards him. He vaguely hears his friend saying that Joohyun is waiting for him and that he cant to abandon his pregnant wife but the force leaves his body and he finds himself closing his eyes despite the noise of weapons.

 

 

When he wakes up, he feels his body heavy, as if he had been sleeping for several days and had not used his body for too long.

His eyes adapt to the brightness, and he looks to his right then his left to realize that he isnt in a hospital room.

He was quite often in hospitals to know that the walls are white, with a large window and a smell of bleach and disinfectant.

But, the only thing in this room is the simple bed with yellow sheets on which it is placed. Green walls and no windows. The only similarity is the smell of bleach and disinfectant that stung his nose.

In panic, he raises his left arm to remove the needle but it freezes when he sees how thin it is. How long have I been asleep? And where am I?

He tries to remove it while imagining several scenarios as crazy as the other in his head when the sound of a door slam makes him jump.

His sister, Son Seungwan, is in front of the door and looks at him with wide eyes filled with tears before rushing towards him and hugging him.

When the smell of cinnamon invades his nostrils, his body relaxes and his mind calms down.

His arms wrap Seungwan's waist and his face settles in his sister's neck.

They stay like that for a moment before Seungwan recoils.


Seungwan's gaze is nervous, and he feels nervousness filling his mind too. Why does she look at me like this? is there bad news?

 

- Wa-Wannie why are you-

 

Seungwan freezes. And him too.

His body moves to find the bathroom in the small room and to find a mirror as soon as possible. He is so upset that he doesnt hear his sister

Please log in to read the full chapter