Seulgi and her valentines

Seulgi and her valentines
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is Valentine's Day. One of the many holidays that Kang Seulgi enjoys. Why ? Because for Seulgi, every opportunity is good to show her love to her members.

She has always been in love with every holiday. Easter to offer chocolates, Christmas for gifts and spending time with her second family, Halloween to collect candy and have fun at the party that SM does every year.

But Valentine's Day was probably her favorite because it was the one she spent most of the time wanting to please Red Velvet. It began from February 10, to spend a whole day with each of her members and keep the 14 for the love of her life.

After all, each member was unique and she loved each of them differently.

 

Let's start with the youngest.

 

February 11 - Kim Yerim

 

Seulgi had always had a special attachment for Yeri. She had always had the need to treat her like her daughter. And that's what she represented for Seulgi, she was like her daughter.

She remembers the time when they both went out holding hands and went to karaoke while Seulgi listened to young Yeri's adventures. Or when they went together to buy sandwiches at the supermarket because neither were good at cooking and they could not afford to eat in restaurants.

Several years had passed now, and their relationship had changed. Young Yeri had become a very beautiful woman. Seulgi was proud to see her baby grow and flourish (though Joohyun often reminded her that it was HER who had raised Yeri). She remembered when Yeri came with her new haircut, and that her long, silky hair was now a pretty square that made her look much more mature and Holy , did Yeri always have that femme fatale aura around her ?

But enough to think of the past, and focus on the present. Seulgi had decided to bring Yeri to go shopping. If there is one thing that the youngest loved, it was to try lots of clothes even if she left without anything. But today, Seulgi will make sure that her baby is happy.


She had planned everything, she had rented a room or she had collected the new collections of several brands. The whole room was filled with clothes, shoes, and bags.


Seulgi had also planned food because she knew that her whole day would come down to watching Yeri make a show (Seulgi did not complain, everything that made Yeri happy, made her happy too)


The smile on Yeri's face when Seulgi took off the blindfold from her eyes was invaluable.

It was the smile that Seulgi wanted on her face every day of the year. She heard a little Thank you Unnie stifled in her sweater when Yeri's arms circled her.

She barely had time to slip her hand into her hair when Yeri kissed her cheek and set off to conquer fashion.

See the youngest hopping everywhere, while raving about the colors Unnie !! look like this pink is beautiful or on the subject Unnie, it's so sweet, touch! filled the Bear with joy. And when Yeri decided that Seulgi also had to try out sets that she had been careful to prepare for her favorite Unnie but do not tell the others , she sighed but accepted as a smile slid down her face.

Happy Valentine's Day Yerim-ah, thank you for making Unnie laugh under any circumstances.

 

February 12 - Park Sooyoung

 

Seulgi had met Sooyoung when she started at the SM. The girl with her round cheeks and her mega-watt smile had managed to charm everyone.

And behind each big smile was often hidden a desire to do well but also a great sadness.

It had not escaped our Bear, and the only way she had found Joy's smile to be more authentic, was to or to tell her jokes until she saw the corners of  raise.

It didnt work all the time, sometimes the days were just too hard and in those cases, Seulgi had the miracle cure to restore Joy's strength.

She took the girl with her to the park, and they settled down watching the kids play and the dogs running.

Sooyoung's head rested on her eldest shoulder while looking at the dogs, and she was playing with Seulgi's fingers. They stayed like that for up to an hour, enjoying the wind or the sun, before Seulgi took her home.

Over time, their relationship became a big sister / little sister. A lot of love but a lot of teasing too.

The more their popularity as Red Velvet increased, the more contracts arrived. And with Joy filming for her new drama at the same time as the Bad Boy promotions, she was much more tired and spending less time with the members and Seulgi.

Seulgi even missed out on Joy's teasing. Am I a masochist?

To remedy this, and seeing the approach of Valentine's Day, Seulgi had found the excuse to restore good humor and energy Joy.

Convincing Sooyoung to get out of bed on vacation was a real challenge, but after she promise it was worth it , she finally managed to convince her.


Seulgi brought Joy to a little kennel outside Seoul. It was a place where abandoned dogs were collected. We could go there to play with them, feed them, brush them and the lucky ones could be adopted.

Unfortunately, their agency did not allow them to have a pet, but nothing prevented them from sponsoring one. And that's what Seulgi had done. She had sponsored a dog who was already 6 years old. He had been

Please log in to read the full chapter