•Bottom 7

Kris Wu Bottom!!!! COMPILATION!!

Chanris

 

“Touch yourself.”Chanyeol whispered as his fingers tips caressed the boys face.

Kris bit his lip before nodding slightly.

The younger moved away from the bed as Kris spread his legs out to him.

“Beg for my touches,baby.”

The boy nodded as he closed his eyes and moved his fingers down to his puckered hole.

He playfully pushed it inside as he moaned softly,“Ngh-”

He slowly ed it in and out as he moaned,“Daddy~”

With his other hand,he reached out to grab the younger's skin,but pulled back as he moaned again,“Ah,daddy~!”

Chanyeol's hands ached to roam around the boys pale skin.

“Beg for me,baby.I want to hear you speak the words.”

Kris whined softly as he arched his back and solid his fingers in deeper.

They brushed against his prostate making him lose his breath,“Dad-dy! Pl-please,touch-h me.”

He moaned louder as he pressed harder against the bundle or nerves,“Please! Ah! Touch me,daddy! Touch me~”

Chanyeol groaned as he grabbed the parted legs and held them.

“Daddy likes it when you beg him,sweetie.Just one more time,and like you meant it.”

Kris groaned as he grabbed Chanyeol's fingers and his legs wrap around the others waist.

He arc he'd his back as he lasted his lips,“Please me,daddy! I need you!”

A smirk grew on the younger's lips,“Perfect.”

He aligned himself before ing into the slightly stretched hole.

“So tight,baby.”

“Dad-Daddy~”

 

end.