•Bottom 1

Kris Wu Bottom!!!! COMPILATION!!

Xiuris.

 

Xiumin's Hand tapped the Boy's thigh.“Baby,get on all fours.”

Kris didn't have to be asked twice of.He nodded and turned around.He propped himself up on his elbows before he laid his head down gently on the pillow.

The action make his stik higher into the air.He was begging to be ed.

“You're so needy,baby.”Xiumin chuckled as he thumbed the two cheeks that were in front of him.

Soft moans come from Kris,“Daddy,please~”

The older smirked as his the finger ran cross the boy's puckered hole.

“So impatient,but I can't say no to such beautiful baby.”

He grabbed the live that was on the side table.He opened it and covered his thick .He tossed the bottle aside and positioned himself.

“Are you ready,baby?”

Kris whimpered,“Yes,daddy.Please,daddy.”

Xiumin nodded with a slight smirk.He grabbed the others hips and trusted in.

The feeling of being stretched apart by his daddy's large make Kris scream out,“Ahh! D-daddy!”

“F-,baby.You're so ti-tight.”

The younger cried out as he felt the pain attack his .

He couldn't breathe.

“Da-ddy.”

The pain was to much.

“Mmm,scream my name,baby.You know you like it when my is deep inside you,stretching you out,and making you want to beg.You can't help but scream can you?”

The pain wasn't what the boy was focused on now.

He pushed back his hips making him slid down further on the ,“Daddy! Please!”

“Please what? Tell me what you want,baby.”

“Please me,daddy! Please!”

Xiumin chuckled as he slowly pulled out half way.“You're wish is my command.”

He smirked as he snapped his hips foreword.

Kris's breathe was stolen from his lungs,“Daddy!!”

 

end.