Intro

My Superstar

"Oh my g! No freaking wayyyy!"

 

Dara shrieks and started hitting poor Chaerin on her arm. Her dongsaeng winced and scooted away from her unnie.

 

"What are you even mad about unnie? I don't deserve the beating.  Seriously,  I'm a battered friend."

 

Chaerin complains. Dara really has that habit of hitting the person beside her whenever she's getting overwhelmed by her emotions.

 

"OH MY GOD DARA-YAAAAA!  HAVE YOU SEEN IIITTTT?"

 

A hysterically shouting Park Bom came running from her room with her phone on her hand.  Eyes wide as if she just saw the most unbelievable thing her eyes have ever laid upon.

 

The youngest's eyebrows furrowed while looking at the two older woman.  They're looking at each other like they're both gonna cry any moment.  

 

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you?"

 

She quizzed. They look at her simultaneously and showed her their phones.

 

"G DRAGON HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!."

 

Chaerin's mouth feel agape. For a moment, she felt like air left her lungs and she has to gasp to regain her breath. 

 

"Can you feel our pain Rinnie?!"

 

Bom asked her, pouting. She snapped herself out of her dazed state and managed to raise an eyebrow at her unnies and waved her hand, acting nonchalant.

 

"Stop this nonsense unnie. It's bound to happen.  He's not yours. You're just his fans. "

 

She said as she stood up and started making her way to her room.

 

"She never understands us."

 

She heard Dara meekly said followed by a sniff.

 

Chaerin smiled bitterly as she felt a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

 

If only they know, of all his fans she must be the one hurting the most.

 

Because he was once hers. 

 

G-Dragon...

 

Kwon Jiyong...

 

Jingyo...

 

Her first love.