CHAPTER 2

Antidote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy pov

Okay this is weird. How in the world Yuta oppa knows Hoseok sunbaenim? I better ask him. 

"Yuta oppa I have something to ask." I said once we get out from the hall. He nodded lightly. 

"How in the world do you know Hoseok sunbaenim?" 

"Why? Is there something to do with you? "He smirk. Ugh! I hate that smirk. He must preparing himself to tease me. 

"Nothing. I don't want to know either. Just curious. But don't answer it though. I don't wanna know." I said then leave him behind and walked with Yuri unnie and Amber unnie.

--- 

Yeri pov

All of us was eating breakfast before went to school/work. Seulgi unnie was fine after Irene unnie healed her and getting better after Lay oppa healed her. So today she will go to school as usual with us. For our breakfast today,  Sonyeoshidae unnie cook us an omelette. Of course unnies cooks never dissaponting really yummy. While eating the delicious food, Yunho oppa suddenly said "Red Velvet today I want you girls to walk with NCT to school. This is for your own safety. And also you guys must always stay together. Don't stay alone. Okay? Exo will pick you up after school." We all looked at him disbelieved. 

"Oppa we are not kids anymore. We can manage yourself as long as we stay together. We don't want to bother exo oppa and NCT." Irene unnie said. I bet that all the girls will scream when we arrived. 

"It's okay. We are find with it right guys?." Taeyong oppa said receive glare from Irene unnie. The other NCT member nod their head.

"Yeah. By the way our school is just nearby though. We are neighbours remember." Taeil oppa said. 

"We also fine to pick you guys after school. NCT do you want us to pick you up too?" Suho oppa asked. 

"Woah... No thanks hyung we are fine." Mark said. 

"Girls I think it's better this way. It's for your own good." Tiffany unnie said. Well I think that it will be a hard day for us. We only sigh and finally agreed. What can we do. 

"Do you have any evening class or activity today?" Baekhyun oppa asked.

"No I don't have any play practise today. So oppa you guys can pick us around 2 o'clock." Joy unnie said. Exo oppa only nod their head. 

No one pov

After finished eating their breakfast, they quickly wear their shoes and bid goodbye to everyone and off to school. This is the first time they walked to school together. Usually, NCT will go first then red velvet. When they nearly arrived at Arluv High School, all of the student around them looked at them shocked.

'Why does NCT came to our school?''Who are those girls with them?'' Wait is that red velvet?!'

Everyone was curious and shocked. Red Velvet and NCT just ignore them and still laughing and playing with each other.

'Here it comes' Wendy said. Suddenly there was a loud scream and a crowd gathered beside them. 

"I knew it." Irene said.

"What is happening? Why everyone gather around us?" Ten asked. 

"Who won't when the most popular guys from next school is here. Duh." Joy said while rolled her eyes. 

"It's going to be a though day today." Seulgi said. 
"Good luck for today." Johnny said and receive a smack from Seulgi. He just laugh with Yuta and Winwin. 

Jungkook pov

"What is that noise?" I said. Looked at all the hyungs. Currently, we all rest on the rooftop our favourite place while waiting for Jin and Namjoon hyung. 

"I don't know." Hoseok hyung said. Then he moved to look down at the school gate. 

"Look! It's NCT!.....and red velvet?" He said suddenly. NCT?! I quickly walked towards him followed by him in hyung and taehyung hyung. Suga hyung who was sleeping earlier also awake upon hearing NCT name. 

"Its really NCT. Why are they here? And who is those girls you said? Red velvet?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok hyung just nod his head. 

Red Velvet? I looked down and saw them. They looked close to NCT. How did they knew them? I mean who won't be curious right. How could an ordinary girls knew the hot guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter