CHAPTER 1

Antidote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin pov

I just got out from the bathroom and was heading to the rooftop to meet my members. Instead of heading straight away to the rooftop, I decided to have a little walk around the school. Usually, the hallway will be so noisy and crouded with students but somehow today it was quieter than usual. It was quiet and...empty. Maybe everyone had gone home already since there is no extra classes or practise today.

I was about to turn at the corner when suddenly 'someone' bump onto me. I looked down and saw an orange hair girl with a bear look-alike face. She's cute though. She looked at me 'Sorry' she said and quickly ran away. She looked...scared and hurt. I was clueless. Who is she? I never seen her before. I looked back to watch her but she already out of sight. I sigh.

Seulgi pov

I ran away as fast as I could far from her. I felt hurt on my left shoulder and realize that it was bleeding. I clenched it hard to stop it from bleeding. The school was quieter than usual today which I feel glad because no one will saw me in this condition. I was about to turn at the corner when suddenly, I bumped into someone. I said sorry and just ran off leaving that 'someone' speechless. 

I went into the janitor room to hide and quickly held out my phone to call Irene.

"Irene help me." i said as soon as she picked up the phone call.

"Ya Kang Seulgi are you okay? Where are you?" I heard she replied. Before I could answered her everything went black.

No one pot

Irene, Yoona, and Luna went inside Arluv High School. After received a call from Seulgi, they quickly transport in front of the school to search for her. They used Luna's ability to sense Seulgi and then Yoona's ability to teleport. They open the janitor room only to find the fainting Seulgi. They immediately brought her out of the room. Irene realised that Seulgi's shoulder were bleeding and quickly used her power to heal the wound completely. Then, they teleport back to the mansion.

Once they arrived, everyone looked so worried and clueless seeing Seulgi's condition. They put her in the clinic.

"What happened?" Victoria asked the three of them.

"We have no idea. She already unconscious and bleeding when we found her." Irene said.

"I had told the boys about Seulgi and they will arrived in a minute." Taeyeon said.

"I also had sent Yuri and Amber to protect Joy." She continued.

Victoria let out a very heavy sigh and said "Let just wait for her to wake up". Everyone nodded in agreement and let themselves drown deep in their own thought.

No one pov

Jimin had arrived at the rooftop.

"Where had you been Jimin?" Jin asked. Being a mother of the group he always took care of s.

"I went to the bathroom and stroll around the school for a while." Jimin replied.

"Are you okay? Is something happened? You never take a walk unless you had a problem" Jin asked concerned about his friend. Lately, Jimin looks frustrated and stress but he will never share the problem to them even though they already knew about it.

"Nothing. I just felt like doing so." Jimin replied.

"Is that blood on your shirt?" suddenly Taehyung asked him. Jimin looked at his shirt and saw the red stained. Suddenly he remembered about the girl that bump him earlier. She was clenching her left shoulder.

'Is this her blood?' Jimin thought while still looked clueless. He looked at s who also shocked and terrified.

"Is there something happened Jimin?" Namjoon asked but Jimin just keep silence.

---

Jungkook pov
  
The play was amazing! Sooyoung noona is an amazing actoe. Her acting can touch everyone's heart especially this guy beside me. Hehehe... I looked at him and he was too mesmerized by her act. Tch. I already felt bored right know. I wonder what squirtle doing right now. Hoseok hyung didn't even budge. His eyes was attached to Sooyoung noona. 

"Hyung, I'm bored~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter