Chapter 3

My Guardian Demon

 

 

Jimin stood there in disbelief.

It seemed Mr. Demon had been telling the truth the whole time.

Maybe they were both crazy, there is no way that there could be such a thing as a demon, they both must be in an anime club or something.

Maybe they are into role-playing.

“I seriously cannot believe it Yoongi! It has been too long; I was certain I wouldn’t see you again.”

 The model Seokjin inspected Yoongi from head to toe.

“You haven’t changed a bit; you are just as short as I remembered. What have you been up to pal? What brings you here to the human world?”

 

 

“I am not here on vacation Jin, because of him.”

The demon dramatically turns and points at Jimin.

“I am stuck here in this world.”

The model turns to Jimin.

 

 

“We haven’t met have we.” He reaches for Jimin’s hand and gives it a light peck. “I am Kim Seok Jin, one of Korea's top models. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Jimin quickly wipes his hand.

 

“It is not my fault you are here Mr. Demon.”

 

“Why do you say it's his fault Yoongi?”

 

“Well I arrived here after receiving his call and when I tried to go back, I was unable to. So, it is his fault until I find a more reasonable answer.”

 

“Well, that makes sense.” Jin nodded

 

“That’s not fair,” Jimin screamed in the background.

 

“Doesn’t he remind you of anyone Jin? Someone we use to know?”

Jin looked over at Jimin, he seemed to be thinking very hard.

 

 

“Eh? No, not really. Is he someone important? Wait… Is he not human?”

Jin took a step closer to Jimin and began to inspect him

“Wow, you really had me fooled, this body looks so real.”

 

“You still are a fool Jin, he is human, he just resembles someone. Archangel Jimin maybe?”

 

 

Jin’s eyes widened in surprise.

“What do you mean resemblance, it is him! Its archangel Jimin. It been so long pal.”

Jin quickly pulls Jimin in for a hug.

 

 

But Jimin shoves him away.

“I am not an archangel or whatever. I am Jimin a normal person and you two are crazy.”

He looks over to Yoongi.

“Now that you have found your friend, I will take my leave. Goodbye, and I hope to never see either of you psychos ever again.”

He was in such disbelief. How could they just outright lie to him in his face like that. Did they think he was stupid? Today was the most ridiculous day ever.

Jimin hurried home in case those two decided to follow.

 

 

 

He woke up the next morning to the sound of his doorbell ringing.

Jimin quickly made his way to the door.

“Who is it?”

 

“It me.”

The person on the other side said.

 

“Me could be anyone. Please give me a First and last and date of birth please.”

 

“Open the freaking door Jimin! You know who it is.”

The person pounded on the door.

 

Jimin smiled before opening the door.

“Why are you here so early Taehyung?”

 

Taehyung made his way inside.

 

Taehyung was a very close friend of Jimin, they had known each other since high school. Their personalities matched very well, and they became friends very quickly.

 

“What did you do yesterday Jimin?”

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and came out with an apple.

He sat on the couch and faced Jimin who was falling back to sleep on the couch.

“Speak Jimin, where were you yesterday?”

 

“I don’t want to remember yesterday. Yesterday was weird. I met two psychos yesterday.”

 

“Two psychos? Who exactly?”

Taehyung leaned closer to hear Jimin better.

 

 

“Well I met one while I was taking pictures yesterday, he claimed to be a demon. And… Woah I can’t believe it, model Kim Seok Jin, I met him yesterday and he is a freaking weirdo, he claimed to be a goblin. Such a handsome guy but he is crazy.”

Jimin felt frustrated just remembering.

“So the rumors were true.”

Jimin looked over at Taehyung, he had tears in his eyes.

“He has returned, after all these years he is back.”

Taehyung stood.

“Where is the demon now?”

 

 

Jimin was extremely confused.

“What the hell are you talking about Tae? Do you believe the whole Demon thing?”

 

“Take me to him. Where did you leave him? Did you say you left him with Seok Jin…? Let’s go then.”

Taehyung began to walk towards the door.

 

“Wait a damn minute. What the hell is going on? Why do you want to go see him?”

 

“You will see once we get there. Just get changed and come with me.”

 

 

 

Jimin had decided to follow Taehyung. Not because he was curious about what Tae was talking about but because he thought Taehyung might have hit his head and had gone mad.

They had taken a taxi and arrived at this beautiful place, it almost looked like a castle.

 

“Whose house is this?”

Jimi asked.

 

 

“This is Seok Jin’s house.”

Taehyung rang the doorbell.

 

“Taehyung! We can’t just show up at his house. What is wrong with you? How do you even know where he lives?”

 

 

A voice came from the doorbell.

“Who is it?”

 

 

“It's me Tae. Open up.”

 

The door creaked and began to open.

 

“How the hell do you know a model Taehyung?”

Jimin was very confused. Too much had been going on since yesterday and he was too stressed to even process what was going on.

 

“Be quiet and follow me.”

Taehyung stepped inside and they made their way into the house.

 

 

 

They finally arrived at the front door. It had been farther than it looked and to be honest, Jimin was a little out of breath.

Taehyung opened the door and stepped into the house, Jimin quickly following behind. The place was so big he was kind of scared to get lost.

 

“Taehyung, what are we doing here?”

 

Footsteps sounded from the distance, they seemed to be getting closer but Jimin n couldn’t really pinpoint where it was at.

The footsteps were not in the staircase in front of them. They were running towards them.

 

“Taehyung baby!”

Seok Jin came running towards Taehyung and pull him in for a hug.

“Why don’t you visit more often Tae.”

Seok Jin looked over at Jimin.

“Huh? Aren’t you the archangel? How did you get here?”

 

“He is a friend of mine. There were rumors going around that Yoongi was back and he was seen with someone that matched my friend’s description, so I brought him over.”

 

“Ah so you are Tae’s friend? I have heard about you; I didn’t know that yesterday.”

 

Jimin heard them talking but didn’t know what was going on.

Ok, so Taehyung somehow knows the top model Seok Jin and apparently also knows the psycho Demon.

Yup it still didn’t make sense to him.

 

“Jin, where is Min Yoongi? Is he here? I have been waiting for his return all these years. When I heard the rumors, I couldn’t believe it.”

 

“Oh, he is sleeping upstairs. Come on ill take you to his room. You must have been so lonely all these years. But now he is back and maybe he will take you once he goes back.”

 

“Wait, what is going on? How do you know each other?”

 

Seok Jin looked over at Taehyung.

“He doesn’t know does he.”

 

“No, I never found the right to tell him, and well it was too late. But now that Master is back it will all work out.”

Taehyung turns to Jimin.

“I know you are confused but I promise I will explain everything. Let’s go to see Yoongi and I will explain everything there.”

 

 

 

“This is where he is sleeping.”

Seok Jin opened the door and motioned for them to go inside. He followed behind.

 

“Master Yoongi…”

Taehyung walked over to the bed and kneeled in front of it.

“I am so sorry for not following you all those years ago master.”

 

“Its ok Taehyung, I am sorry for not making sure you were with me.”

Yoongi sat up and looked Taehyung in the eyes.

“I missed you Tae.”

 

Taehyung quickly pulled Yoongi into a hug.

Jimin stood by the door trying to process what they were saying.

He concluded that they were all mental.

 

“Enough of this. Can one of you tell me what is going on?”

“I will explain it to you Jimin.”

Taehyung walked over to Jimin.

“You should have a seat first.”

He pulled Jimin towards the chair and sat him down.

“What Yoongi has told you so far is true. He is a demon, Seok Jin is a goblin, I am also a demon, an incubi to be exact, and you Jimin…”

Taehyung paused and faced Yoongi.

“Jimin IS Archangel Jimin”