Chapter 2

My Guardian Demon

Jimin sat outside a convenience store with the "Infernal demon".

"So you are telling me you are a demon, and I was or someone who looks like me was an archangel. You two made a promise and now its been 500 years." The demon nodded while he ate his ramyeon. 

That was a lot to process and it sounded like bull to him. "Is this a new trend or something?" 

"A trend?" The demon looked up at him.

"Is this a new way to pick up someone? Or do you need a place to live and are using this as an excuse?" So many situations were popping into his head. 

"I'm telling you the truth. I am a demon and because of you, I can't leave. So you have to take care of me until I find a solution to this." He finished his ramyeon. "WAH! I really missed this." 

Jimin sighed. "Don't you have other demon friends that can help you out." 

He quickly looked up. "Now that I think about it, maybe... would he still live in here...he should have come back by now, the last time I saw him was 800 years ago. He was in London at that time, he probably came back by now..." Jimin just watched him as he spoke to himself. "But where would he live now. Last time he was in Gangnam, he should have moved to Seoul. How would he be living now? What job would suit his flamboyant self? He was a scholar 1200 years ago in Greece, a musical actor 800 years ago in London, would he be an actor? a model? " The demon looked up  "Do you know any models?" 

"Models?" 

"Yes. who are the most handsome models nowadays?" 

Jimin took out his phone and looked up Top Korean Models.

"According to this article Nam Joo Hyuk." He showed a picture to the demon. He shook his head. 

" Um..Lee Soo Hyuk" He shook his head again.

"Byeon Woo Seok" No again

 " Kim Seok Jin" He showed the demon a picture. 

"Oh, that's him! Wah! I guessed right. What's his name? Kim Seok Jin." The demon laughed. 

"You know him?" Jimin looked at the picture again. "He's quite handsome." 

"Of course I know him, he's a great friend of mine. That handsome guy is a goblin." The demon stood.

"A goblin?" 

"Yep. a goblin. He's been alive longer than me." 

Jimin stood too. This man was really out of his mind. 

"Alright. Let's go meet him. Do you perhaps know where he might be?" The demon took his phone and began to look at the information. 

"Meet him? A top idol like him wouldn't just see anyone." Jimin snatched his phone back.

"I'm not just anyone. I am his closest friend." He walked over to the street and called for a taxi. 

"Well, I wish you luck on your trip." Jimin bowed and hoped to never see him again.

Suddenly, they grabbed his arm and pulled him into the taxi. 

"I said you had to take responsibility until I had a solution." The demon stepped into the taxi.

 

 

"I am 100% sure they won't let us in." Jimin and the demon stood outside on of Korea top modeling agencies.

"I know, Kim Seok Jin, they will definitely let us in." He began to walk and Jimin followed behind.

 

"For the 10th time, I am really close friends to Kim Seok Jin. Now let me in." They had been at the front desk for about 15 minutes now trying to get in. 

"Sir, do you know how many people a day come here claiming the same thing? A lot." The receptionist seemed really fed up.

"Mr. Demon, I think we should go, no matter how much you ask she won't let us in." Jimin began to pull his arm.

"It's not Mr. Demon its Infernal Demon Min Yoongi." He yanked his arm out of his grasp.

"Look Ms. Receptionist, how about you call Seok Jin and tell him I'm here." 

"I'll call, maybe with this, you'll leave." She picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Yes, hello, can I speak to Kim Seok Jin? There's someone here who claims to know him." She waited for a while. "Hello, Mr. Kim Seok Jin, there's a man here who claims to know you. His name?" She looked over at Yoongi. 

"Infernal Demon Min Yoongi." He said proudly.

She hesitated a bit to say the name "He says its Infernal Demon Min Yoongi. Yes, I understand." She placed the phone down. "He said he'll be down in a second."

Yoongi smirked. "Did I not tell you I knew him?" 

The receptionist gave him a fake smile. 

Maybe he did know the model. Well, he would be to hand over this crazy man to him. 

 

The receptionist stood after a while. "Here comes Mr. Kim Seok Jin." She motioned to her right.

They both turned. The doors opened. 

A tall man, with pink hair and broad shoulders, emerged from behind the doors. 

Jimin gasped, he was even more handsome in person. 

He looked in their direction and quickly walked over. 

He stared at Jimin, then turned his attention to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled.

"YOONGI!!" Seok Jin pulled him into his arms. "It has been years, 800 to be exact."

Jimin was in disbelief. Was Yoongi telling the truth the whole time? or Were they both crazy?