Post-Ceremony

Wedding Trip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the ceremony was over, the guests all travelled to Paradise City where the reception was going to be held. Family and friends were however asked to stay for a few photos and of course, a YG family photo would be in order. 

"Chaerinah..." Jiyong called his girlfriend over to stand beside him as he stood right beside his best friend. 

She signaled for Jiyong to wait because she was having a short chat with Hyo Rin while everyone behind them was finding a spot behind the couple.

"Congratulations, Hyo Rin Unnie! I'm so happy for you and Oppa!" Chaerin exclaimed as she hugged Hyo Rin.

"Kamsahamnida, Chaerin! You and Jiyong are next!" She replied as she hugged back. Chaerin pulled back and just chuckled. 

"Unnie, that'll still be far from now! He's enlisting any time soon! How will that happen?"

"Aish, Chae! You know Jiyong. He can do things spontaneously just to make you happy." Hyo Rin teased and Chaerin just shook her head as she laughed.

"OKAY EVERYONE! FIND YOUR PLACES AND WE'LL TAKE A PHOTO ALREADY!" The photographer announced.

"I'll see you later, Unnie! Congratulations, again!" Chaerin then rushed to Jiyong' side. He pulled her in by her waist as she brushed and fixed his coat. 

"How do I look, Oppa?" She asked looking to his eyes.

"Beautiful." He replied and then leaned to whisper in her ear. "y and hot as hell." To which Chaein scrunched up her nose.

"OKAY EVERYONE! 1...2...3!" 

As soon as several photos were taken, Chaerin rushed to their van to leave immediately for the hotel. She was needed there to practice her song number.

"Oppa, Tae Hee Oppa said I can't ride with you to the reception. Paparazzis are all over the place. It was reported to him that many were able to access the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter