Chapter 6 ~ Encounter

Bad Girls In Love

Previously on the Walking- I mean Bad Girls In Love....

 

  Jihyo opened the door and saw a very tall and beautiful lady standing on the opposite side.A poker face expression can be seen from her face.

        "Is this where Kim Dahyun lives?Well If yes then I would like to apologize for my sister's bad behaviour" The pretty girl said,Looking down intently at Jihyo.

 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEMES ARE BACK!!

 

   

    

     

       

        

         

         

          

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  {Tzuyu}

 

    Mina unnie told me to come to this adress and apologize in my sister's behalf.Why is this happening to me?I just want to finish my paper work and go back to studying so I could go home and wish that I wont have to deal with stupid people the next day.

   And Sana...Damn,that woman is insane..I really want to use my super high IQ to make a damn time machine and stop her father from blowing it inside.Agh,this are one of the reasons why I hate that snakey woman.Having girls left and right,dating every ing day and getting wasted in the morning.

  I,Minatozaki Tzuyu,her little gorgeous sister is forced into cleaning up all her mess.She is suppose to be the one that is responsible and mature,but  it ends to be the complete opposite.

    Me and Sana are half sisters by the way.So I dont hold any emotional or physical attachment to her.

 Sana's father was  japanese while mine is taiwanese.Our mother is korean,and our only reason for existing in this world is to dominate,destroy and conquer.

   Sounds powerful right? We were exposed to cruel experiments by the goverment,only to have Mina unnie save us.

 

  Tch.I would like to complain more but I have to do this since I'm indebted to Mina.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~(Tzuyu is cruel..but plot twists exist for a reason)

 I pressed my finger on the door bell and waited for someone to open the door.Not to many seconds later,it was opened by a small human being..or should I say a small goddess.

  God.She's so beautiful..and her body is..too perfect to be a human..

Wait what?!Okay Tzuyu stop right there!You're straight!and this is just Sana's gayness rubbing on to you so dont succumb to it!

  Coughing on my hand,I try not stutter or even show even a little bit of emotion at the small korean beauty.

"Is this where Kim Dahyun lives?If yes then I would like to apoloize for my sister's bad behavior" God why am I so nervous,I'm straight like crazy!!

                                       *Sana's voice: Yeah,Straight like a rainbow that is*

  "Uh..well Yes she lives her but ah..please come inside so you can talk to her" She replied,oh jeez her voice sounds so good..I wonder if she sound y while moa-Oh my ing god stop it right there you y brain.

  DonT stain my sweet and precious innocence which I desperately tried to protect from Sana.

 "Ok..let's just get this over" I mutter to myself as I enter the small apartment.the pretty lady walking right behind me.

  When I got to the living room,I saw two more small beings eating food on a small table.Wow,why is everything so small here,or am I just tall?

   "Which one of you is Kim Dahyun" I ask,staring down at them.The two dwarves looked at eachother and the cub looking kid pointed at the pale vampire kid.

  "Th-That's Dah-yun unnie" She said or should I say stutter.Does she have Daddy issues?I dont want to judge but she probaly got em.Wait where did that thought even come from?Agh my brain is so random its killing me.

   "Ah well then,I apologize for my sister,Sana's innapropriate action at the school clinic today.I hope it didnt scar you innocence for life" I said,earning a shocked reaction from both the God Lady and the pale kid.

  "Ah..your Sana unnie's sister?" Dahyun asks,her spoon falling down on the ground.

  "Wo-ah..Yo-your so pr-pretty..I gu-gues vi-sual sib-ling do e-exist" Ofcourse,I'm pretty and I already knew that since birth but her stuttering is quite annoying.

   "Yes..Now that this is over I would be on my w-"

     "Not so fast kid..I want to meet this 'Sana' girl.If she is the cause for my baby's pain then I would like to 'talk' to her even if its just for a minute''The Goddess said,gripping my arm tightly.

  I wouldnt really care about this and just call Sana but for some reason,hearing her call someone 'baby' hurts my feelings a little bit .and I dont even know much about her yet.

  "If that's what you want then okay..But I'll take my leave for now.Sana and Mina unnie will come later on so please be patient and wait for them" I pulled my arm roughly from her and went straight to the door that will lead me to my freedom.

 

       But damn seriously that round eyed lady is so beautiful..I should ask Mina for her name later.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  {Author}

 

  After Tzuyu left the apartment,Jihyo went on interrogating Chaeyoung and Dahyun so she could defend them later once those crazy japanese girls come.

 "Correct me if I'm wrong Chaeyoung..but did you seriously made a contract with MYOU MINA and didnt even think of the possible outcomes??"  Jihyo's question made Chaeyoung sweat a little.It is true that she didnt really think it through and just you know..

      get the contract done..

 "Yes un-unnie.."

  "Next..did you read the rules and regulations at all before signing it?"

 "No-No..

 "Oh god" Jihyo whispered silently to herself.Protecting the two of them would be difficult because of this.Chaeyoung just recklessly signed the contract without even knowing what she's getting into.Reminds her of Fifty Sh- I mean it reminds her of an anime she once watched..

   "Well this will be hard.." The poor stressed out god massaged her temples roughly,trying to think of different ways that she can protect her innocent babies from those Japanese psychos..

  The Myou and Minatozaki Families are known to be one of the most dangerous families to ever exist in human history.Their beauty,skill,strenght and intelligence makes them superior to normal humans.

 And..They are also know to have sadistic behaviours when it comes to their slaves and play things..

    And the one thing that Jihyo is worried about is..that the contract that her baby cub signed is a contract for slaves...

    "If things gets worse then I would be force to use my godlike powers to finish the job..Dont worry Chaeyoung ah,Dahyunnie..I wont let anyone harm or touch you" Jihyo showed her motherly smile at Dubchaeng,melting their hearts in a good way.

  The atmosphere is slowly getting lighter but then,they hear the front door open and was followed by the voice that Dahyun despise the most.

        "DAHYUNNIE I AM SO SORRY!!PLEASE FORGIVE MEH!!"

          "Sana shut the hell up before you destroy my ear drums"

 The trio turned to see Mina and Sana,standing 5 meters away from them.

         (This is them)

 

    "Oh they really are here" Jihyo cursed for the first time.

     "Mi-Mina unnie?!" Exclaimed Chaeyoung for she is shock to see Mina in that attire.

     "Why is Sana here!?!Just the sight of her is scaring me!! Dahyun screamed internally,cursing the choco pie gods for putting her in such an uncomforable situation.

 

               

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be Continued

 

    Note: The wifi in our house is slower than Momo's brain processing.Having trouble because of this.Oh and one more thing....Pls comment a good name for Jitzu's child!!