Chapter 4 ~ Mine

Bad Girls In Love

Memes again before the chapter.

 

     Okay that's enough for today and let's get going to the Chapter :)

 

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   (Chaeyoung is 7 Mina is 11 Dahyun is 8 and Sana 12

 

  {Mina}

 

    Chaeyoung just offered her body as the payment for my services.But what on earth could I possibly do with her?I mean she's a living person not to mention a child.It would take years for me to gain benefit if I agree to this.I would really like to reject her but..those eyes..those goddamn eyes of hers are making me feel guilty!

   How can God create someone so cute! Never in my life did I call someone cute or attractive.All of them are heads for me but Chaeyoung..however is different.

   There is one thing that I'm quite curios about...Why would Chaeyoung ask me for such request?why does she need to find a new friend for her unnie?Is she gonna leave the country..or is she gonna die?

   I thought about it and it seems like the second one is a much more approapriate reason than the first.Her words explains it all.

"I dont want my unnie to be alone when I'm gone" those are what she said..Agh,I should focus more on finding a perfect match for that brat Dahyun and play Gta 7 on Xbox.My life is a living hell.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Mi-Mina unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed softly,holding onto my arm like a happy cub.My heart slowly melts every time Chaeyoug shows her cute deep dimples to me.I dont know why but it just feels like that.

  She must have super powers or something to make an emotionless vampire like me feel something(She's not really a Vampire).

"What is it Chaeyoung?" I ask pretending to not like her advances at all."I-I to-told Dah-yun unn-ie..Th-at I wi-ll intro-duce her to so-meone.." She said,giving me those cute smiles again.Okay,please stop playing with my emotions kid.

   "Good.I already told Sana that Dahyun is going to be her new toy"

    "New...toy?"

 Oh ..I almost forgot.Okay,okay,abort abort..Mission abort!

    "Ah well...You know its -ah well I mean new friend" I said almost immediately since I cant have Chaeyoung thinking of it the 'other way'..Wait a minute why am I even worrying?Chaeyoung is way too young to know about those stuff.

   But Dahyun's life is going to be a living hell once she's an official adult..

         Sana is one hell of  a snake.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  'WAHH SO CUTE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH PSYCHO!" Sana screamed as she crush Dahyun with her hug.Wow,I cant believe that she will still call me that after finding her a new toy..How should I explain this to Chaeyoung...

  "Imma keep you forever Dahyunnie!" We hear Sana whisper to the poor young girl..Her yandere instincts will soon break out of its cage..

I feel pity to those girls/boys who will like Dahyun in the future.

 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Three months has passed and all of it were good.Me,Sana,Dahyun and Chaeyoung would go to the park to eithe play or eat on weekends.Sana didnt let Dahyun out her sight even if its just for a second(exept for Bathroom times).I could that stupid unnie getting obsess with Dahyun,so obsess that she started asking Dahyun to come to her place almost everyday.

  The eagle being the soft and kind girl that she is simply cant refuse Sana's invitation.Those to got awfully close,but that didnt make Dahyun forgot about Chaeyoung at all.Infact,she would always ask Chaeyoung to come along with in Sana's house.And everytime that happens I could See the dissapointment in Sana's eyes.

   I cant really blame her.and to be honest I actually feel the same.The reason why I chose Sana to be with Dahyun is that girl can make anyone focus on her alone,and I thought that once Dahyun forgot about Chaeyoung,I could have her all for myself.

  I know that sounds selfish but what can I do? I'm human too....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  North Korea attacked Seoul,taking the lives of thousands...

      "What do you mean they're gone?!" I can hear Sana's yelling from a mile a way.That's right.Dahyun and Chaeyoung were placed in a hospital for recovery after recieving heavy damage from the North Korea's attack...

   Me and Sana were about to got to that hospital but..The doctors from that hospital tranferred them to an unknown one.Goddammit..I should have destroy that Kim Jong-fat's country when  I had the chance...

       Cant change anything now..Chaeyoung and Dahyun are gone,and the only thing we can do is to search for them.

 

    /FlashBack End/

 

  "And that is the story behind our meeting" Mina said,glaring at Dahyun for no absolute reason at all.The tofu remained silent,and after a few seconds her head started aching. 

  "O-Ouch!" she screamed in pain as holds her head.She was about to fall,but luckily Sana managed to catch her in time,preventing her from having a messed up face.

  "Dahyunnie?What's wrong baby?" The snake woman asks in worry,patting the latter's back gently.She looked at Mina for help but the penguin did nothing,and just glare at her.

  "Da-Dahyun unnie?! Wh-what's wrong?Mi-min..Ple-ease help her!" Chaeyoung tugged Mina's sleeves gently.Mina sighed deeply once again,and said:

   "Dont worry Sana..that is normal since she's recovering her lost memories..Just let her rest and she'll be fine"

    "Easy for you to say! Come on help me get her to the clinic Chaeyoung!" Sana ordered the younger girl,and the two left with Dahyun.Leaving Mina alone on the bench.

  "Why does this always happen to me?All I want is to spend time with Chaeyoung..." Mina silenly uttered as she looks at the cloudy sky,cursing the gods(Dabyun the Cringy Drama Queen) for always finding new ways to seperate them again.

 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 {Dahyun}

 

 That girl..Sana..I feel like I know her but..I-I cant remember her at all! My head hurts like hell right now,Chaeyoung where is she?!

   "Chaeyoung?! Where are you!" I screamed,but as soon as the sound came out,my vocal chords started burning like fire.God,it's so painful what the hell happened!

   "Unnie..I-I'm here..dont wo-worry" Chaeyoung's voice calmed me down a little..but it was soon taken away,when I felt a very dark aura from the corner of he room.

  {Sana}

 I hate this,Dahyun is mine.She's my girl,my toy and my property..did she really forget all of that? If that's the case then I would make her remember evey single memory..She's mine and she cant change that.Mina should really put a leash on her cub,or else I might end up killing her(Warning:YandereSana run for your life Chaeyoung!!)

   "Chaeyoung ah could you please leave me and Dahyun for a while?I would like to talk to her in private" I said,my voice coming out as sweet.Please just leave Chae,leave before I lose my patience.

   "O-Okay,...Se-see you..Later..Dahyun un-nnie.." Chaeyoung said,bidding her goodbye to Dahyun.After the baby cub left the room,I locked the door and faced Dahyun.

  "What do you want from me Sa-Sana?" Dahyun looks so cute,especially when she tries to be tough..when the truth is that she's actually just a baby that needs to be tend by its mommy.(Sana as the mommy..BYUNTAES)

    "Oh I'll just make you remember about us Dahyunnie...and make you want me again" I my lips as I slowly approach her.She cant escape me...that's a no no.Her fate is tied to mine,and not even her so called gods can change that.

 

       "You were always mine to play with Dahyun ah..Please remember that"