End

You Will Always Be My Universe

“Hello?”

“Nae hyung? Ssup? Needs help?”

“To be honest yes I am.”

“Okay spill the coffee!”

“Why spill the coffee though? Why not hot chocolate or something?”

BECAUSE I HATE COFFEE AND AND DON’T SPILL MY HOT CHOCOLATE!HJCGSUISCJ”

Chen just laughing at his brother-in-law cuteness over the phone. Just like his hyung, “Okay. The thing is our anniversary is tomorrow and I wanna surprise him! So I was thinking of cooking him a meals.”

Sehun is silent over the phone. Chen become nervous, “Bro!? You good!?YA!?”

Sehun were silent for a few second before burst in loud laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WANNA COOK!? YOU? KIM JONGDAE!? HAHAHAHAAH THE KITCHEN WILL BURN!! BURN BABY BURN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”  I know you kind of sing Blackpink’s Playing With Fire song if you did know the song though.

Chen facepalms, he know he look for a wrong person for help. Sehun calm down a bit but still in his playful tone, “Sorry Sorry hyung- It’s just that.  HAHAHAHAHA Okay- Okay I stopped. So what should I help you?”

Did Chen said he pick a wrong person for help? Nah he didn’t. It just that Sehun is often teasing him though. “Well I just need you drag him away from the house from morning till night! I will ask Dyo to teach me how to cook! And and I will get Baek and Yeol to deco!”

Sehun burst in laugh again, “HAHAHAHAHAHA BAEK AND YEOL HYUNG DO THE DECO!? IT WILL BE HUGE DISASTER!HAHAHAHAHAHA” Chen groans, “YA OH SEHUN!” Sehun  chuckles over the phone, “Okay okay I stopped. So that’s the plan? Thats easy as pie! So that’s it right? Okay Bye!” Sehun ended the call.

Chen sigh deeply, worry if everythings gonna be okay or not. But yeah he trust his friends of course... like really?

“I’m home!” The door swung open and Chen turns his head to look at the front door direction and saw Suho walking from the hall way,“Welcome home wifeu!” Chen grins and pat the empty space between his leg, “C’mere” Suho walks tiredly to Chen and flops between Chen’s leg. Chen slowly wrap his arms around Suho’s waist and place his chin on Suho’s shoulder as he pull him closer to his chest.

“Tough day?” Suho nodded, “Every. I missed you.”  Suho turns his head to Chen and softly press a kiss on his temple. Chen smiles as he turns his head and pecks Suho on his lips, “I miss you too baby. Let’s go take a shower!” Suho blush before he nodded, “Okay.”

Chen chuckles at his cuteness, “Baby, we already married for almost three years and you still shy about it? We often take bath together though.” Suho whines shyly, “S Shut up! You do know that you still makes me gone crazy and shy even though we already married for three years okay.” Chen grins, “So we still like newlyweds eh?” Suho nods shyly, “L Let’s go!” Suho rose up while holds Chen’s hands and pull him up. Both walk together to the bathroom with Chen put his arms  around Suho’s shoulder and Suho’s arm around Chen’s waist. Well everyday never fails to feel like just got married.

After take shower together and coughdothingtoocough, they snuggles up against each other on the bed with their legs intertwined together and fallen asleep in each others arm. In the middle of the night, Suho wokes up and cough pretty badly and Chen wokes up at the loud sound of cough, “Oh hey? Are you okay?” Chen gets a soothing on Suho’s back, Suho nodding before he realize their room is pretty dark so Chen doesn’t see he nodding, “Y Yeah i am good. Just cough. Don’t worry. Let’s go back to sleep.” Suho makes them lay on bed again. He wipes his hands on his pajamas before snuggles back against Chen’s chest.

On the next morning at 0900, Suho wokes up first. After take shower, do the laundry and make breakfast, he goes to Chen, sit on the bed and brush away Chen’s strand of hair on his forehead before plant a soft kiss on his forehead and move him to wake up, “Hey Chennie..? Wake up.” Chen slowly woke up, blinks his sleepily eyes before looked at Suho, he smiled, “You going to work?” Suho shook his head, “Sehun ask me to accompany him, is it okay?” Chen all of sudden remember his plan,he nodded, “Yup! Becareful okay? And enjoy your day baby!”

Suho grin as he nodded, “Okay! I already do the laundry and made a breakfast. Make sure you eat okay? I am going now!” He kiss Chen’s forehead again before he goes exit the house and went to meet with Sehun.

Chen quickly wokes up, went to bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before grabbing his phone and call all of his peeps who will get involved for today plan. In 30 minutes, all of them are there in the middle of the living room.

“Okay so! Me and dyo will do the cooking things- “He have been cut off by Baekhyung and Chanyeol making soud, “Pfft-“ Chen squints his eyes at them and they looked away while biting their lower lips, Chen continued, “And! You two! Do the deco!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol grinning widely, “Will do Sir!” They playfully salute before get to work.

Dyo and Chen gets to the kitchen, “I didn’t know Suho let you use the kitchen? Cause the last time you used it you freaking burn it down.” Dyo smirks, Chen rolls his eyes, “As far as I know, its kitCHEN so I have the rights so shh okay? And teach me how to cook now!” Dyo roll his eyes too, “Okay let’s get start!” They went out first to buy the ingredients and came back after three hours of shopping. The shopping could be shorter but thanks to Chen, they takes freaking three hours to buy all the ingredient!

They start to cook. There is a lot of yelling  and shouting and yeah at the kitchen, literally of course. As much as Dyo start to get irritated, he still let Chen to cook cause he saw his effort to make it so he decide to calm down and guide him properly. After a few hours of the wars back in the kitchen, the meals is done. Right now the clock shown 1630, well they still have 4 hours left, Chen went to the living room and help BaekYeol with the decoration. They set up a table in the middle of the room, put candles at a few places, and roses petals everywhere and two candle on each side of the table. 1800 Dyo help making sure the meals are presented nicely at the kitchen. After that all of them getting ready, Chen’s phone blinking lights a few times , he checked it,

We almost reach home! Get ready!

“HEY! HEY! They almost home! Turn off the lights!” Baek and Yeol lights up the candles before Chen close the lights and standing in the middle of the living room, holding a bouquest of roses, standing nervously. The sound of the password are pressed can be heard before the door swung open, “I’m home-“ Suho blinks, “Why it’s so dark-“ He walks slowly as he saw a dimmed light at the living room and he swears he can hear the piano played smoothly, when he reach there, he couldn’t help but to feel touched, “Chennie...” Chen grins nervously, “H happy anniversary bunny!”

Suho chuckles softly and went to Chen, wraps his arm around Chen’s neck, “You remember.” He plant a soft kisses on Chen’s lips. “Of course I do! How can I forget!” Chen grins before continued, “Thank you for being by my side. Put up with me all these three years. God every second, minutes,hours, days and years and forever I love you and you never fail to make me falling in love with you all over again and how lucky i am to have you as my husband.” Suho smiles shyly, “Me too. I love you so damn much and you never fail to make me all whipped. I love you the way you are. How childish you are, how any how.!” Suho chuckles and Chen press a soft kiss on his forehead.

“Take a seat okay?” Chen pull the chair for Suho before Suho sit down, “And here for you.” Chen put the roses in Suho’s arm before take a seat in front of Suho. Suho snift the sweet smells of the roses, Dyo came out with Sehun, bringing the food out and serve it, Suho shocked and look at them, “How-“ Sehun put his finger on his lips, “Shh just enjoy the night hyung.”  They put the plate infront of Chen and Suho, “Enjoy your meals!”

Suho nodded before take his utensil and start to eat and his eyes widen as soon as the food enter his mouth, “This is good!” Chen grin nervously, “T thank you. I ask Dyo to teach me how to make it. Your favourite.” Suho melted, “Thank you. God- Tell me is there anytime you are failed to make my heart flutter?” Chen pretend to think, “Hm no?” Both of them chuckles in sync. All of sudden a lovely voice singing at the background along with the piano, Suho look at that direction and saw Baekyeol. Suho look at Chen again, “Do you enslave them today baby?” Chen grinning, “I did not! I just asking for their favor!”

After the meals, they moves to the empty space in the middle of the room and start to dancing along the soft melody playing as background music. Suho wrap his arm around Chen’s neck and Chen wrap his arm around Suho’s waist. They just dancing slowly following the song, they stares into each other eyes and drown in the sea of love shown by both of them towards each other. All of sudden Suho coughing pretty badly, “Hey! Are you okay!?” Suho keep coughing until he crouched down on the floor, covering his mouth. Chen grab his wrist and pulls away his hands. Chen’s eyes widen at the sight of blood on Suho’s hands, “What the hell is happening!? Baby!? Are you okay!?” Suho nodding before he fall collapsed into Chen’s arms. Sehun quickly hurried to them, “Hyung! We need to bring Suho hyung to hospital now! Now!” Chen qucikly pick up Suho in bridal style and they all rushed to Sehun’s car. Sehun quickly drive off to the hospital that he usually goes with Suho. Baekhyun and Chanyeol left to make sure the fire on the candles have been blown and all the things okay at the house before they follow later with another car.

They arrived at hospital and Suho have been taken away straight to emergency room before he being pushed into operating room by the nurses. All  them waiting nervously out side the room, Chen grabs Sehun’s shoulder and shook it, “Tell me! What the hell is going on!? Oh Sehun!” Sehun just look away, couldn’t look directly at his brother-in-law’s face. “Oh Sehun please. Don’t killing me with your silent please! Tell me...” Chen hold himself fron break in tears, “Please.. I am begging you.. Please. Tell me please.” Sehun bites his lower lips as he also hold himself, he slowly hugs Chen hyung and whisper, “ I am sorry hyung. I’m sorry but I promised Suho hyung. I’m so sorry.” Chen angrily push Sehun away, “ Even time like this, you still keeping your promise?! JUST TELL ME GOD DAMN IT! WHY YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?” Chen shook Sehun’s body harshly before he flops down, sitted on the floor, clutching on Sehun’s pants, “How could you do this to me. How could you. Please. Don’t torture me.”

Sehun crounched down and hug his hyung tightly and pat his back gently, “He’s gonna be okay. He’s gonna be okay.” Chen burst in tears and clutches the back of Sehun’s shirt as he cry his hearts out on Sehun’s shoulder. Baekhyun already hide his crying face on Chanyeol’s chest and kyungsoo? He didn’t cry but we knows he hiding it. After that they sit on the chair and waiting patiently while holding each other’s hands tightly.

After a few hours, the nurse push Suho’s bed out from the operating room along with the doctor, all of them stood up quickly and follow the bed. “Oh Sehun. Come with me.” Sehun stopped and look at the doctor before nodded, Chen wanna tag along but was stopped by the doctor, “I only need Mr Sehun here.” Chen angrily look at the doctor, “Why!? I am his husband! I have the rights to know!” Doctor shook his head, “Please understand. Mr. Kim. You can’t since Mr.Kim only allow Mr.Oh to know since he is his brother.” Sehun places his palm on the doctor’s shoulder, “I allow him to know about it too.” The doctor sighed, “Alright since Mr.Kim does said all the decision will be made by you.Follow me” Chen thank Sehun silently and Sehun smiles a little before they follow the doctor to his room.

The doctor take a seat and both of them sit in front of him, “I hope you will be strong when you heard the news.” Chen holds Sehun’s hands tightly and Sehun place his hands on their hands. “Mr.Kim lung cancer already in stage 4.” Chen tighten his grip, “Oh god-“ He cover his mouth with other free hands, “We recommended the chemotheraphy but the percentage of him get heal is not big.” Sehun nodded, “So we can proceed to the therapy when you sign the paper.” Sehun nodded before sign the paper and hugs Chen after that.

Before of them exit the room and went to room where Suho placed. Chen stands beside Suho’s bed and taking his hand, hodling it dearly. Suho haven’t wake up.  After a few hours, Chen look at them, “You guys can leave. I will stay here okay? Come again tomorrow.” All of them nods, Sehun place his hands on Chen’s shoulder, “I will come back with your clothes hyung.” Chen thank him.

Sehun come back with extra clothes for Chen and some food too. “Hyung? Here please eat.” Sehun offer him a bread, Chen shook his head, “I am not hungry.” Sehun sigh, “You know Suho hyung would hate it if you didnt take care of yourself?”

Chen sighed before take the bread and eat slowly. Sehun place a bottle of water on the tabel next to Chen. “He will be okay”  Sehun grips on Chen’s shoulder gently. Days passed and Suho finally opened up his eyes, Chen is the happiest one. The way he taking care of Suho is like taking care of a very fragile things. He basically do everything, he bring him to the therapy and all. One day, when Chen’s goes to bathroom, Suho tell Sehun, “Hey.  I don’t think I can hold much longer. It’s hurt so bad.” He speak weakily while holding Sehun’s hands before continued, “I don’t want to say good bye to him. I can’t say it. Please help me okay?” Sehun kiss his hyung’s hands before noddding with his tears rolling down his cheeks. He quickly wipe his tears away when he heard the bathroom lock clicked, Chen step out from the bathroom.

“Baby?” Chen quickly went to Suho side, “Yes my love?” Suho smiles, “I want a rose please? I missed the scent” Chen frowned, “  B but i don’t want to leave your side! Ask Sehun then!” Suho grip Chen’s hands tightly, “It won’t be the same if Sehun pick it. It’s carry a special feelings and meaning when you are the one who bring it so please?” Chen sighed before nodded.

“ I will be back as quick as possible!” Chen quickly runs, exit the room and goes to the nearest florist shop. When Chen’s gone, Sehun stands beside Suho’s bed and holding his hands tightly, “Thank you dongsaeng ah. I love you and Chen a lot. Along with others. Please tell them that i am sorry.” Sehun already drenched in his tears as he nodding, slowly Suho let out his last breathe. Sehun press the button to call the doctor.

Chen somehow have this bad feelings, after he buy it he quickly runs back to the hospital as fast as he could. When he arrived at the Suho’s level, he saw the nurses in and out the room, “No..” Chen quickly run to the room and  get inside the room slowly. He saw the Sehun and the doctor there, the doctor pulls up the white sheet and cover Suho, “No.” Chen dropped the roses on the drop  before he screams and rush to Suho side, pushing the doctor away, “NO! NO! NO! DON’T LEAVE ME! YA KIM JUNMYEON!” Chen hugs Suho’s body tightly and cry his heart out, “WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WAEE!?” Sehun quickly to Chen’s side and pulls him away from Suho’s body and hugs him instead.

Sehun patting his back gently while he himself crying. Suho’s funeral held at the hospital for three days. Since Suho and Chen a good companion, there is a lot of their friends come at the hospital. Days after day, weeks after weeks, month after month, Chen still couldn’t accept that his love is gone. In this house, left so much memories in it. It’s hard for him but he doesn’t want to leave cause he don’t want to forget him. He wants to remember it all even though its hurt that he is not here anymore.

He goes to Suho’s reading room, he touching a row of books belongs to Suho and take out one of them which Suho’s favorite book. He opened it and something fall down. He keeps the book back to the shelf and take the white things.

 

To My Universe Kim Jongdae

 

He read the front and he recognized the handwriting. He goes to Suho’s table and take the letter opener. He carefully cut the letter and took out a piece of paper,

 

Dear My love,

By the time you read this letter, Ialready gone. My love, I know it’s my fault for not telling you about this. I just couldn’t bring myself to tell you. Oh god I can imagine your face if I tell you about this. It’s breaks my heart that’s why I choose to keep quiet about it and I force Sehun to keep it silent too. But trust me my love, You are too precious for me and god I love you so damn much. Please please don’t hurt yourself anymore. Please take a good care of yourself, move on. I might not there anymore but I believe I will always lives in your heart and your mind. But baby, don’t shut people out okay? Sehun and all they loves you. I know they more than worried about you. Promise me, come and see me when you can, move on, be happy. I will always love you and I will never stop. You are my universe and for life i love you.

 

Forever Yours,

Kim Junmyeon, Your Bunny

 

 

Chen couldn’t hold himself, he once agian crying alone in that room. “God-  I missed him so much! I promise. I promise I won’t forget about you, I will always love you and I will keep on moving forward for you. I love you too Kim Junmyeon. I love you with all of my heart.” Chen hugs the letter tightly to his chest.

 

 

I love you and this love I will keep it till I die.