End

Piece Of Heaven

Arrive at his house, Jongdae saw a note stick on his front door. He take it,open the notes and read it out loud,

 

Miss me baby?

-BJH-

Jongdae widen his eyes, “Oh -“ He look at Chanyeol, “Dude—She’s here-“ Chanyeol widen his eyes, “Oh -“ and there is Baekhyun who just got back from work, “What’s wrong? And what’s with the cursing?” Jongdae and Chanyeol look at Baekhyun and say, “She’s here-“ and Jongdae show the notes, “Oh -“ Same respond before they all looked at each other and hurried to get inside the house.

“What is she doing here!? Aren’t supposed she’s at her fairy majestic kingdom?” Chanyeol looked both of them, Baek rolls his eyes, “Pfft. Majestic my . She doesn’t act like one though. She maybe an look like a good fairy royalty but she doesn’t act like one though-“ Baekhyun turns head his to Jongdae before continued, “Careful dude. She is obesses with you. Like freaking obsessed.” Jongdae sighed before nodded.

Days after days, weeks after weeks, they didn’t run into that sender though until all of them forgot about it. One night, Suho and Jongdae on a date well just a simple cute date on the roof top with hot chocolates, marshmallow, blankets just to do the star gazing that night.

As much as they enjoy the view and the night and all, they didn’t know they have been watched. “Enjoy the night, sweetheart?” Jongdae chokes his own saliva when he heard a familiar voice. He rose up quickly and a figure appeared in front of them floating with her wings.

“Irene-“ Jongdae mutters and he looked at Irene who smirks slightly with the view in front of her. “So? Who is he?”Irene looked coldly at  Suho who are literally turn into a stone when he saw Irene. “He is my love.” Jongdae hugs Suho’s waist. Irene laugh sarcatically, “Your love? Aren’t your love is me? And I believe you are actually doesn’t know that we mystical doesn’t allowed to be in love with mere humans.”

Jongdae shook his head, “I never love you! You are the one who obsessed with me till you poison my dad’s mind. And there is no such things as that!” Irene smirks, “Poor child. You didn’t know about the rules huh? Well soon enough you will see the consequence. But you can stop it if you go back to other world with me and get married.”

Jongdae shook his head, “Leave. Now.” He look at Irene with anger in his eyes. Irene taken back a little cause she never see Jongdae like that, he often tell her off softly or gently. Irene look at Suho with hates in her eyes, “It’s your fault! It’s your fault that Jongdae become like this with me!” She flew forward towards Suho before stopped when Jongdae stand in front of Suho, “Leave. Now. Don’t make me repeat myself again.” Irene bites her lower lips before flew away back to home.

Jongdae turns around and look at Suho worriedly, “H hey- Are you okay?” Suho look at him with blanks expression, “What are you? What is she talk about?” Jongdae deeply sigh and he rubs his neck, “I don’t know how to explain to you.”

Suho cups Jongdae’s face, “Try to explain. I still love you no matter what you are or what you might be.” Jongdae sigh and holds Suho’s hand, “I am a fairy.. A royalty fairy sent to earth due to my mistake and as my punishment. Not only me, Chanyeol and Baekhyun too. You might not know but there is other creature livings among you guys.” Jongdae steps back from Suho a bit and let out his beautiful wings and his ear become slightly pointy and god he looks damn beautiful as he glows like there is sparkles on his body.

Suho mesmerized by the beauty that he become speechless, Jongdae turns panic when he didn’t heard Suho said anything, “B baby!?” Suho still in the same state but this time he mutters, “Damn- Our babies will be beautiful as fxck- Well if I could get pregnant though.” Jongdae want laugh when he heard it but he shook Suho’s body a bit, “Hey! Wake up!” Suho snapped out from his imagination, “Huh!? What?” He blinks. Jongdae chuckles, “You male humans doesn’t get pregnant but i think you can since I am not a human and I am special.” Suho turn bright red. “Oh shut up you!” He hits his chest gently before buries his face on Jongdae’s chest.

Jongdae seems to be smiling but his mind at Irene’s words.  He keeps thinking of it everyday. He try to not think of it but days after days, he kind of notice it that he couldn’t use his power properly anymore. One day, he got a call from Suho,

“Baby? Are you okay?”

“Yeah.. To be honest I wanna say i am sorry for everything. I love you. I love you more than I could say. I like it when you teasing me. I love it when you being you. And despite what you are, I love you endlessly. I’m sorry but I love you Kim Jongdae.”

“Ya---“ He was cut off when Suho all of suddenly ended the call. Luckily he with Kai that time, Kai quickly teleport them straight to Suho’s house. When he arrived, condition of the house is just normal but he got this pretty bad feelings, he push the door open slowly, “S Suho...?”

Inside of the house are in pretty bad state. He panickly call for suho, “Suho!!? YA! EODIYA!?” He get inside and look around, he saw a body lying on the floor. He quickly rush there and he saw Chanyeol there, in pretty bad state. He kneel down  next to him panickly and carefully help him to sit and lean to the wall, “Yeol!? What happened yeol!?”

Chanyeol look at Jongdae weakily, “She’s take Suho... You need to hurry.. I try to protect him but i failed. I am sorry-“ Jongdae shook his head, “You do a great job. I will call Baek here. Did you know where she taking him?” Chanyeol nodded weakly, “The forbidden forest.”

Jongdae nodded, “Thanks” He quickly call Baekhyun and tell him what happened before look at Kai, “Ready hyung? I will take you there” Jongdae nodded before Kai hold his hands and they teleport to the Forbidden Forest and arrived safely

“You are fast.”  Jongdae turns towards the voice, he saw his love in bad shape, bleeding and put inside a cage. Irene gets down from the top of the cage, walks towards Jongdae, “You pretty brave. I know you are losing your power by now. I told you already the consequences of loving a mere human but you damn stubborn. Marry me instead and I will let him go and send him back to where he belong.” Irene wrap her arms around Jongdae’s neck.

Jongdae slowly push her away, “Let him go. Now. And no I won’t marry you.” Irene eyes’s flickered in anger but she doesnt show it, “Fine.” Jongdae still in his full aware state cause he doesn’t believe Irene at all. She released Suho from her cage, “Go your filthy creature!” Suho weakily rose up and walks towards Jongdae slowly. Irene smirks slightly before she nods her head and an arrow flew from somewhere and directly flew towards Suho.

Jongdae saw it and quickly runs to Suho, grabs his arms and he switch his place with Suho and the arrow directly stabs his body.  He fall crounched down on the ground and holding his bleeding chest. Irene, Suho and Kai shocked for what just happened. Suho screams in tears as he kneel next to Jongdae and pull him into his embracement ,  “WHY THE YOU DO THAT!? YOU BIG IDIOT!” 

Jongdae slowly push Suho away and weakily place his palm with blood on Suho’s cheeks, “Because I love you. I love you that I don’t want to lose you. I love you Kim Junmyeon. And don’t worry I won’t die. This can’t kill me.” Jongdae turns his attention to Irene and her colony, “Leave before I kill you.” Irene slowly steps back in fear, but one of her colony is stupid enough to march forward to kill Suho. Jongdae snapped, he knows his power are slowly fading away before but he don’t know why but this anger trigger something inside him. All of sudden, the surrounding turns cold and there is lightning struck at the one place and that creature turns into pieces. All of Irene colony including herself runs away from that place.

Jongdae feels his vision turns all black before he fall on the ground. Suho panickly catch Jongdae’s body with Kai’s help and lay him down on the ground. Kai examine Jongdae’s body, “This is not good. We need to take him back right now!” He notice Jongdae’s hair turn blonde but it’s not the time to discuss about this. He quickly grabs Suho’s arm and Jongdae’s arm before he teleport them all back to his his parents house.

He picked up Jongdae’s body and runs quickly to a room, “Lay hyung! Lay hyung!” You gotta help me! Jongdae hyung!” Lay quickly rose up and goes to the bed where Kai put Jongdae down. Lay examine Jongdae’s body, “Everyone leave now.” Kai try to pull Suho out from the room, Suho put up a pretty good fight, “No! I wanna stay by his side! Let me go! Jongdae!Jongdae! KIM JONGDAE!  Don’t chu ing die you idiot! Ya!” Suho tries to break free from Kai’s hold but slowly he grows weak and fainted. Kai sigh before bring Suho to another room, “Hey Umin hyung? Please take look at him.” Kai place Suho on the bed before Xiumin take over and examine Suho.

 

After a week, Suho starts to regain his conscious, he blinks as he adjust to the brightness, he look around, “J Jongdae?” He mutters weakily. He get off from his bed and walks weakily towards the door. When he swung the door open, he found Kai right away, “Where’s Jongdae?”

Kai looks away averted his gaze, Suho grab his shoulder, “Where. The. . Is. Jongdae!?” Kai still in his silent, Suho breaks down in the tears, “ Please. Please tell me where is he. Please don’t torture me with the silent god damn it!” Suho hits Kai’s chest repeatedly, Kai holds his wrist to stop him and drag him to a room.

There is guy waiting there, he looked up “You are awake.” Suho skip the introduction, “Where’s Jongdae?” The old man just slide a letter to Suho. Suho take it and open it slowly before reads it,

 

Dear Kim Junmyeon,

God I love you every second and every breath that I took. I love you the same way and it’s never changed. I know i am an when i didn’t tell you that I love you every single day and that is my huge mistake. Kim Junmyeon I love you and I never meant for this to happened to you. I swears if i know I won’t take the chances to know you. I am sorry I couldn’t protect you. If we don’t get a chance to see each other anymore, do remember this that I love you so damn much! And how i wish our little Suchen running around the house. I love you bunny. So much. And  please do keep this in your mind that I love you and even I die I will still love you. Forever.

 

Sincerely Yours Husband,

Kim Jongdae.

 

Suho burst in tears after he finished read it, Kai quickly goes to him and hugs him to comfort him. Suho cry like a child, and it’s very heart breaks whoever see him in this condition. No one tolds him what happened to Jongdae. They keep it in secret. He doesn’t know rather he still alive or died.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few years, Suho back to California. The place where Jongdae said he saw him and fallen in love in first sight. He couldn’t bare this feelings, he clutches his chest and mutters, “God- I missed him so bad.” He goes to Santa Monica that night, and walks alone as he in his thought and memories. But somehow he snapped out from his thought when he saw him... He saw Kim Jongdae! He knew him and he knew that was him! He panickly look around and again! He saw him! He quickly runs towards that person and bumps into a few people. He try his best to not lose him from his eyes, he grab that person’s shoulder and turn him around, “Jongdae!?” That person turn around and it’s someone else, “O oh sorry. I thought you are someone I know.” Suho bows before let him go and went to a shop and buy a drink.

He takes a seat at empty seat next to a window, someone came and tap his shoulder, “Excuse me? Are you Kim Junmyeon?”  Suho turns around and look at the girl, “Yes? Who are you?” The girl smiles, “I am Taeyeon. Old friends of Jongdae. He tell me to give this to you when I see you.” She passed the note to him. Suho quickly take the note and thank her before she goes away. He shakingly open the letter,

 

Kim Junmyeon,

I know and I foresee this.

Believe in your heart and Believe in what you see

Seek for me with your heart

You will find peace

Memories are there for a reason

 

Dears,

Kim Jongdae

 

He read it repeatedly and all of sudden he stood up and rushing back to his hotel and pack things up. He brought first flight ticket back to Seoul, Korea.  Four hours of waiting is killing him. He quickly get on the flight when it’s time and another 12 hours of waiting is choking him. After he arrives at Korea, he took the train to Jeju island. When he reach there, he straight went to a cafe when he meet Jongdae the second time.

He saw the cafe from far, each steps he takes, hi heart beat fast. He don’t know why but he got this feeling that he can find him there. Arrived at the cafe, he push the door open slowly and the bell chimed. The nostalgic feeling came rush inside him, he saw a note,a rose and a small box on a table. He goes there like someone did told him that it’s for him.

He settle down on the table, take the note and open it,

 

Kim Junmyeon,

Welcome back to our destined place.

To be honest, I wasn’t expected that I could meet you here after I lose you back in California. God your stares that time are burning me inside.You got me all whipped baby. Whipped pretty hard. I love you a lot. If we got a chance, would you be my partner in crime? My love for the rest of the life? My wife/husband? My bunny? The mother of our little Suchen? I really wanna to hear that word “yes” from you baby. Say it out loud okay?

 

With love,

Kim Jongdae

 

Suho take the small box and open it. His tears rolls down on his cheeks again as he take out the ring and put it on, “Of course if we have a chance, I will definitely say yes you idiot. But you aren’t here anymore.” He cry again while kiss the ring.

 

“It will be better if you kiss me instead of that ring baby.” A voice came from his back. Suho stopped cry as he rose up slowly and turn around. He couldn’t hold back his tears when he saw Jongdae, he quickly hugs him, afraid that he would disappeared again.

“You . I ing hate you!” Suho hits Jongdae’s chest and Jongdae let him before chuckles softly, “I am sorry that I took too long to recover. That arrow was poisionous though. Luckily to have Lay hyung as my doctor. I’m here now. Don’t cry anymore.. It’s breaks my heart.” Jongdae cups Suho’s cheeks and wipes his tears away.

Suho holds Jongdae’s hands, “I thought you are dead. God- I couldn’t accept it that time.” Jongdae hugs him gently, “Taeyeon noona do a foresee for me before and she told me this will happened. But somehow I prayed it wouldn’t  and unfortunely I can’t escape it. Don’t worry. I’m all good now. Let’s get marry now. Cause god- I don’t want to waste any second now.”  Suho chuckles softly before he kiss Jongdae’s lips softly, “I love you Kim Jongdae and yes I wanna get marry with you now.”