Final

Undisclosed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this chapter I’m using third person point of view.

.

.

Someone was covered by black cloak entering a wooden house. The one stood in front of main door which was being blocked by red camellia bushes. He’d mumbled something, and then those camellia bushes opened the door. A young cute woman in red dress greeted and let the person coming in.

She led to a certain room where was decorated by red chiffon curtains. Some Arabian antique lanterns hanged on the ceiling. A very beautiful woman was sitting on the center of room. She was wearing a red lace gown and lace veil over her long black haired head. Some diamonds rings and earrings added luxuriouness on her looks.

“Please sit down, Jimin–ssi.” She greeted and smiled. The black cloaked guy sat on the chair in front of the woman. He took off his cloak. His blonde hair showed up.

“I wanna take my order a week ago. Is it ready, Irene–ssi?” Jimin said in serious tone.

“Are you sure wanna do this, Jimin–ssi?” she asked. Jimin nodded his head eagerly and put a small box on the table. “It has high risk. My poison plus my spells are very strong and hard to get detected.”

“I know. That’s why I’ve asked for your help, Irene–ssi.” He opened the box and showed some pink diamonds inside of it. Jimin gave the diamonds to Irene. She was grinning widely when looked at the shimmering things before her eyes. “You’re the best enchantress.”

“You give what I want, Jimin–ssi.” She’d received the diamonds then gave it to her assistant. “Seulgi, keep this. Then bring the red velveted box for Jimin–ssi.”

“You deserve to get it,” Jimin said. Irene gave a red velveted box to him. She opened it and showed it to Jimin. Three crystal bottles were containing liquids with different colors. She took a bottle with dark red liquid inside of it.

“This liquid has been mixed up with your blood and spelled by me. You have to make sure your target swallow it, so that my Vinculum spell will be working.” She put the bottle back into the box and closed it. “Blue is Levisomnus poison, meanwhile purple is an antidote. Furthermore you have to read and follow my instructions in the letter. Good luck, Jimin–ssi.”

“Thank you so much, Irene–ssi.” Jimin smiled. He’d accepted the box before he shook hands with her.

He was a famous singer and ballet dancer. He came from an esteemed noble family just like Taehyung. Everyone praised and admired his talents, his melodious voice, his y body and his looks when he was performing on the stage. But Taehyung had dumped him like nothing, broke his heart badly. Jimin wouldn’t let Taehyung living together with Jin in happiness.

‘You’ll pay for what you did to me, Taehyung.’

oOo

 

Since Jin lived with Taehyung, everything had changed so fast including his primary job. Jin hadn’t worked in the big potion house anymore. The big potion house was in the city and Taehyung didn’t allow him working too far from his manor. Taehyung gave him a job in the restaurant as a waiter. But Jin had good knowledges and ability in cooking so he was worked as a chef. The restaurant was in a small town where could be achieved in fifteen minutes by walking.

Jin had been surprised by Jimin who met him in his restaurant. They asked about their each other lives. The atmosphere between them was very awkward. Jin didn’t know what to say while Jimin got quiet. For broke the ice, Jin gave a bowl of hot chicken soup and mochi ice cream to Jimin. Mochi reminded him with Jimin.

Jimin enjoyed the dessert so much. He’d never known that if Jin could make a very nice food like that. Jin hadn’t had a chance cooking for him. At that time Jin still had been trapping in a curse spell.

“Wow! It’s so yummy!” Jimin commented Jin’s cooking.

“Thanks,” Jin smiled.

“I’m so sorry. I regret everything that I’ve done to you…” Jimin sighed. “You really loved me but I lied and hurt you, Jin. I’m feeling so guilty to you…”

“I’ve already forgiven you. It’s alright, Jiminie.” Jin patted Jimin’s hand on the table.

“Could we be together like before? I wanna fix our relationship,” Jimin gripped Jin’s hand. His stare and his voice were full of hope.

“I think I cannot be with you again, Jiminie. Taehyung love me so much…” Jimin’s face suddenly got mourned. “I–I shouldn’t say it to you. But it’s hard for us be together again.”

“I get it,” Jimin let go of Jin’s hand. He tried to smile. “Can we be friend? I think I’m in love with this mochi ice cream,”

“Of course, Jiminie.” Jin giggled softly.

.

 

Taehyung and Jin sat facing each other, enjoyed a peaceful dinner. No one of them tried to say something. Jin focused with his meal, munched his potato and picked a piece of meat with his fork. Taehyung drank some glass of red wine. His eyes focused at Jin.

“You met Jimin last day,” Taehyung said openly. Jin couldn’t lie to Taehyung and nodded his head as his answer. “What were both of you talking about?”

“He apologized to me,” Jin got nervous when Taehyung gazing at him intensely. As if Taehyung was searching a lie inside of his eyes. “Jimin just wanna be friend with me, nothing more. You don’t need to worry. We are just friends now.”

“I hope you’re not very close to him,” Taehyung sipped his wine again. Jin didn’t like it when Taehyung’s possessiveness was interfering with his personal affairs.

Some days ago they’d argued about his reuniting with Jaehwan and Sandeul. Taehyung got mad just because of they’d hugged Jin tightly or talked with thim too long. Taehyung had never liked them since he was in academy, so he restricted Jin to meet them again.

It happened again with Jimin. Jin put down his fork and stopped eating his meal. He already lost his appetite because of that.

“I disagree! I ask you not to interfere with my personal affairs. Just trust me, Taehyung. I won’t leave you just because of Jimin is my friend.”

“He’s your ex–lover. You loved him so much and I don’t like him.”

“Jimin is also your–ex lover!”

“I never love him. I just played him.” Jin smacked the dinning table harshly.

“Stop it! I don’t wanna talk to you anymore!” Jin very got mad. Quickly he left the dinning room, ran back to his bedroom.

.

 

Jin rubbed his wet hair with his white towel. He was standing in front of the mirror. He got startled seeing Taehyung’s reflection behind him in the mirror. Jin took his white shirt on the chair and put it on immediately.

“Why are you here?” Jin asked annoyingly, buttoned his shirt. He was still upset with Taehyung since their dinner time. “I don’t wanna talk to you.”

Taehyung sighed, “Alright, forgive me. I won’t forbid you to be friend with the others.” He got closer to Jin, tried to hold him. But Jin avoided him. “You’re really reluctant with me. You still can’t accept me?”

“I don’t know. Everything happened so fast in my life. I just need more times,” Jin shrugged. Without warning Taehyung grabbed Jin’s arm, pushed him on the wall and kissed him. He moved his lips to Jin’s smooth neck, bit it and it to give a mark. Jin gasped and pushed Taehyung away. “Stop… Please, Tae.”

“You still love Jimin?” Taehyung stared straight into his eyes. Jin got quiet. “I know you can’t forget him.”

“No, it’s not like that. You really love me but you didn’t reveal your love with normal ways. You know what I mean, Taehyungie.” Jin looked at the lake outside the window. He had many bad memories as a cursed swan there. That’s why hard enough for Jin to accept Taehyung, although the young wizard loved him wholeheartedly.

“I get it. I’ll never force you if you don’t like it,” Taehyung let Jin go. “I won’t restrict you again and I’ll trust you. Am I forgiven?”

“Yeah,” Jin nodded. Taehyung showed his sweetest boxy smile and kissed Jin’s cheek.

oOo

 

“What do you mean, Taehyung? I have to stay at home for a week?” Jin looked at Taehyung in disbelief. But the man who had caused the problem just smiled innocently to Jin.

“I have to go to capital city only for a week. Some important people need my help. It’s not very long.” Taehyung said, as if it’s just small things for him. “As long as I’m not here, you may not to go working or leaving manor to hang out with your idiot friends.”

“I have to work in the restaurant, you know!” Jin got upset.

“The restaurant is one of my father’s properties. You don’t need to worry. You won’t get fired.”

“It’s not the problem, Taehyung!” Jin snapped at. He lost his patience towards Taehyung. “You said you won’t restrict me again! You will trust me!”

“Yes, if I am here. But when I am not home, you may not go anywhere.” Taehyung said firmly.

Jin walked furiuously into his room. He threw pillows and many things away to the floor. Taehyung came approaching him, held his hands. But the grey haired boy was pushed out of the room by Jin. He even slammed the door harshly right in front of Taehyung’s face.

“Go away! I don’t wanna see you!” Purple light was glowing around the wooden door. Just some seconds the door was gone instantly. Taehyung stood on the doorstep with purple light orb was glowing on his right palm. “What are you doing? Are you insane?”

“This is my home. I can do whatever I want,” Taehyung shrugged.

“You cannot treat me like this! I’m not a kid!” Jin threw a pillow to Taehyung’s head. “I never accept you as my ing lover! You think I’m happy stay here with a possessive wizard like you, huh?”

“You’re mine, Jin. You like it or not, stay here with me.” Taehyung said calmly.

“I swear I’ll leave you! I’ll leave this ing manor!”

“You cannot leave me,”

“I will! I promise I’ll leave you! I don’t care anymore!”

After their disputes and never ending arguments, Taehyung put a special spell around the yard where had surrounded his manor and his lake. If Jin tried to come out the area, Taehyung would know it.

Taehyung left the manor after he’d given a kiss on Jin’s forehead that was sleeping. Jin didn’t care. Taehyung’s trip gave him a bit space to breathe. Jin didn’t need to yell or argue with him for a week. He could enjoy his own times by himself.

It had been four days Jin stayed at home. He cooked some foods with maids, learnt making cookies, ate snacks, and swam in the lake even read some thick books in Taehyung’s library. Jin didn’t mind to stay at manor, but it’s boring for him. Taehyung’s attitudes were annoying him too much. Taehyung seemed like paranoid.

“Stupid!” Jin mumbled, threw a thick book to the floor. The phone was ringing. Jin thought it was from Taehyung. Jin took a deep sigh. If Jin didn’t answer the calling more than twice, Taehyung would get mad at him. As if Jin had done a big sin.

“What will happen if I leave you, Taehyung?” Jin asked coldly.

“I’ll be going anywhere, everywhere to find you.”

“If I die, what will you do?’

“I won’t let it happen,”

“Oh, come on. You’re unable to control everything, Taehyung. Your love can’t prevent the death.”

“Jin, I…”

Jin closed the antique brass phone. He just stepped four paces, the phone was ringing again. Jin sighed annoyingly. He felt so tired arguing again and again with Taehyung.

“What do you want? Can you stop bothering me?” Jin answered the call. But he got a different voice was talking to him.

“Oh, so–sorry. Am I bothering you?” Jimin said nervously.

“Oh, Jiminie. It’s you!” Jin got cheered. “Sorry, it’s not for you. I’m glad you call me now,”

“I came to your restaurant, but I didn’t find you there. Is something wrong?”

“Hmm, Taehyung is going to the city for a week and he disallows me going out of the manor.” Jin took a deep breathe. “Could you come here? We can talk more and I can cook for you.”

“That’s a good idea. I’ll come tonight,”

oOo

 

Jimin took something out of his coat pocket, a crystal bottle with blue liquid inside of it. Jimin had opened the bottle and drunk the liquid in one gulp before he shut it again. Both of his hands grabbed his head and goaned in pain. Suddenly he got dizzy and almost passed out. He leant his body on his car seat, tried to calm him down. He saw through the mirror much blue veins was coloring his smooth face.

Jimin left his vintage black car, walked towards Taehyung’s manor. He stepped on the lawn quietly. He saw the serene lake where he had met Jin for the first time. And he’d been enchanted by the white swan.

He saw Jin was standing on the lakeside, waiting for him. Jimin waved his hand to Jin. He was so stunning in white satin shirt, really matched with his platinum blonde hair. They smiled and hugged each other for awhile.

“I’m happy you’re coming,” Jin giggled. He invited Jimin entering to manor. “Come here,”

“No,” Jimin grabbed Jin’s hand. Jimin didn’t want to step in Taehyung’s manor again. He just wanted to sit on the terrace while seeing the lake. “Just sit here. I couldn’t come in…”

“Oh, I get it.” They were sitting on the red couch, talking many things. “I wanna see your dance performance on the stage. I believe you’re so awesome!”

“Next month I will be doing Swan Lake ballet performance. I hope you’ll come to see my show.”

“Oh, really?” but Jin’s expression suddenly got changed. “But I don’t know Taehyung will or not let me seeing your show. He’s doesn’t like if I’m being with my friends too long. He’s really strict to me.”

Jimin got closer to Jin, stared at his eyes, “Do you feel happy with him?”

“Taehyung loves me with his own way. Sometimes his possessiveness really annoys me. I don’t like it.” Jin said bitterly. “He even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter