Swan Prince 1/2

Undisclosed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean? Our love relationship is over?” I confusingly looked at the blonde haired boy who was standing before me.

“I just want everything happen between us is over now. That’s all.” He replied, insistedly.

“But I wanna be with you, Jimin. I want us be together. You’ve known that.”

“No, I don’t wanna be with you, Jin.” He affirmed his last words. He didn’t want to be with me anymore.

“Is it because I am still a swan?” I asked him again.

“No! It’s not like that. I think I am wrong with my own feeling. I like you but that’s not mean I wanna be with you forever, Jin. I’m so sorry, we can’t be together.”

“You don’t love me, Jimin?” I whispered bitterly. Jimin got quiet. He’d inhaled a deep breathes before he got right words to say to me. As if he was afraid to hurt me more.

“You’re so nice and care to me. I was happy when we’re together. Like I said before I like you, Jin. But I can’t be with you any longer and you’re right… I don’t love you as a lover.”

My heart was breaking into pieces after heard all his statements. He didn’t love me again. I felt all my hopes had gone that time.

“Is there someone else in your heart?” I blankly gazed at the placid lake with reflections of the full moon on the surface. “Just say it… You love someone?”

“Yeah, I can’t hide it again from you. I love someone else and I wanna be with him.” Jimin said honestly. It’s like a sharp dagger which stabbed right into my chest. There was an unseen wound in my heart. It’s bloodless but painful.

I had known already that Jimin fell in love with other boy secretly. The one was more captivating in his eyes, his mind and his heart than me. And I’d known very well the one who made Jimin turning his heart away from me. But I always thought that was only my stupid assumptions. I’d believed one thing that everyone could make a mistake likewise Jimin and I chose to forgive him. I was really sure that Jimin still loved me and we would be together. When we got together in true love, my cursed spell would be broken. That was my hope.

Jimin only met the dark grey haired boy, talked to him, smiled, stared at the boy’s handsome face fondly or held his hand. Jimin had lied to me several times. Jimin broke his promise with me for the sake of the boy, more than once. But I chose to stay calm and forgive my lover

I got jealous, terribly jealous. However I was a patient and calm person.. I wasn’t a person who could reveal my warth or jealousy easily. My heart could be shoothed by his sweet talks and his cute puppy eyes. Who could resist Jimin’s cuteness?

I chose Jimin as the love of my life. And love always forgave our beloved one’s mistakes, right? And I did it. I forgave him, always.

“Have you known it, Jin?” Jimin got tensed up. He realized my silence was my answer for his question. I nodded my head. “So, you’ve known all of this! Why did you not leave me or dump me?”

“Because I really love you, Jimin.” I answered him, clutched my chest.

“Are you ing dumb? You’ve known that I love someone else, but you still wanna be with me? Why do you hurt yourself?” Jimin snapped at me. He was right. I was so stupid. “Forget me, Jin. Like I said before, I don’t love you. End up everything now!”

“I know who the one you love. He’s a bad boy!” I tried to warn Jimin. “He will hurt you!”

“Stop it! Don’t say any bad things about him!” He turned away. But before he stepped his feet, I grabbed his right arm. I’d tried to hold him but he pushed me away. His soft blonde hair was blown by the breezes. He was looking at me with different eyes. I didn’t find his love for me again.

“You shouldn’t be with him!” I pleaded. “Jimin, please! Believe me! He’s not a good for you!”

“Let me go!” He shook his head and pushed me harshly. “I don’t wanna see you anymore!”

He didn’t want to listen to me. I was staring at someone whom I loved dearly became far away of my sight. He’d decided to end up everything with me and left me. I didn’t want to chase him or beg for him. Let him go was a best way.

In this lake we’d met six month ago. A gorgeous round and small lake with clear water was surrounded by green hills and bunch of trees. Red camellia blossoms were blooming on the lakeside. At one night a blonde haired boy had been following the light of fireflies and entered my serene lake. His cute eyes had gazed at me as a glowing white swan that swam to the edge of lake.

Covered by thin mist, I still remembered clearly Jimin’s shocking eyes when he had seen me turned into a human figure. He’d thought I was demon and stumbled by his feet in fear. I’d chuckled and offered my hand, helped him to stand up. Jimin had smiled nervously, but he was still looked so cute.

After our first met, night after night we’d been meeting secretly. Jimin would come to see me when the dark sky had blanketed this world. I had times as a human from dusk till dawn only. Night times were mine.

As times had gone by, we fell in love to each other. I’d never cared with this curse. I’d never cared with any obstacles as long as I could see him. In this lake we’d met for the first time. We’d kissed for the first time. When I’d been with him, I just believed one thing. Our love would be breaking this curse and we could live together.

But now everything was over.

I didn’t realize warm tears were flowing in my cheek. Pair of white swan wings arose on my back. They’d flapped softly before hugged me. They were so beautiful, so gentle, so pure and untainted. The light and soft swan feathers was scattering in the air.

From the opposite of the lake I was seeing the fine manor. My sight caught a dark grey haired boy with a pair of black wings on his back. He was standing on his balcony and showing his victory smirk to me.

I was a loser.

oOo

 

A day by day had passed. I tried to heal the wounds in my heart. I tried to forget him. I’d tried to accept the fact that Jimin didn’t love me and left me for someone he truly loved. I tried enduring this pain in my heart on my own. It had been a bitter pill that I must swallow it.

It’s really hard to forget the love of my life. If I had lost my mind, maybe I would kill myself. But I didn’t need to do that, because this curse spell was killing me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter