003

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Day Before Valentine's Day~

"Why am I here again?"

"Because, I need someone to help carry my bags."

"Why didn't you ask one of the other guys?" Rocky asked as we entered the grocery store.

"Because they were all busy, except for you. Now stop complaining. You know you like hanging out with me" I winked at him playfully.

Rocky rolled his eyes, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink, "Whatever. You're buying me food after this."

I grabbed Rocky's arm and started dragging him into an aisle. Since it was Valentine's Day tomorrow, I wanted to make some chocolates for Jaebum, as well as the rest of the guys. Anytime there's a holiday coming up, I always make sweets for the boys.

I grabbed a basket, and handed it to Rocky, who took it without complaining.

"Are you going to make chocolates for your dumb boyfriend?" Rocky asked.

"He's not dumb. And yes actually, but I'm also making chocolates for you guys. You guys are still some very special men, well boys, in my life" I said as I put some candy melts in the basket.

"Speaking of Valentine's Day, do you have any plans?" 

"No! Jaebum still hasn't mentioned anything! I'm sure he's planning something though, maybe it's a suprise... Anyways how about you? You have any plans with a special girl?" I said elbowing him gently.

"I'm here helping you buy things for your Valentine's Day, does it really seem like I have any plans noona?" Rocky said raising an eyebrow.

"Guess not..." I said getting the last few items I needed. We headed to the cashier. I payed for my things, Rocky grabbed the bags, and we walked out the grocery, heading to the sandwich shop next door.

"You know what you should do?" Rocky asked as he opened the door..

"I know, I know. Buy you food. Jeez, looks like Sanha has been influencing you."

"Yes, but no. You should make Eunwoo some extra chocolates, he really likes your sweets" Rocky said winking at me.

"I'm sure Eunwoo is going to get plenty of chocolates from other girls tomorrow. He's so popular, girls are constantly talking about him! I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend at this point." We walked up to the cashier, and I ordered 2 sandwich's. I payed, then we sat down at a nearby table to wait for them.

"Don't you ever get jealous though? What if a girl were to come to take him away from you?" Rocky asked as we sat down at a nearby table.

"I mean yeah? Because that would mean that my best friend would spend less time with me, but as long as he's happy that's all that matters." I've honestly never really given much thought to how things would change if Eunwoo were to get a girlfriend. He's never been in a relationship, so I don't know how much our friendship would change if that were to happen one day. When I first started dating Jaebum, we would hang out a lot, so I would mostly just see the boys at school. As weeks went by though, Jaebum and I started hanging out less, so I got to see the boys more and things went back to the way they were before. I wonder if things would kind of stay the same if Eunwoo were to be in a relationship.

"Oh noona. That's not what I meant, but okay" Rocky said nodding his head a little. A waiter brought out our sandwich's, and we began to eat.

"Anyways, this is the first time I've ever had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day, so I'm sure it's going to be the best one yet!"

 

~Valentine's Day~

"This is the worst Valentine's Day ever!" I said as I laid my head down on my desk. I was currently in science class with Eunwoo and Moonbin.

"Come on Jiyeon, it can't be that bad" Eunwoo said as he pat my back gently.

I sat up straight and looked at Eunwoo, "Oh really? My boyfriend didn't even mention any plans for today, and he didn't even show up to school. He hasn't even texted me all day today!"

"Yeah, that is pretty bad" Moonbin said. I got up from my chair, leaned over, and smacked his arm, "Ouch! You hit really hard! Are you really a girl?"

Eunwoo smacked his shoulder this time, "You don't say that to a girl!" 

I stuck my tongue out at Moonbin. A few seconds later, a girl named Min who sits in the very front of out class walked up to our table.

"Um, h-hi Eunwoo. I m-made you some chocolates. Will you please accept them?" Min said holding out a small box shaped like a heart towards Eunwoo, while bowing.

"I'm sorry Min, it just wouldn't feel right accepting this gift from you. Maybe someone else will appreciate it more than I will" Eunwoo said giving her a small smile, gently letting her down. The girl gave him a sad smile back, bowing one more time before returning back to her desk.

"Eunwoo! Why didn't you accept her gift? She's a smart, pretty girl! That's a perfect type for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter