001

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jiyeon's POV~

I was walking down the school's hallway holding hands with my boyfriend, Jaebum. Wow, I still can't believe I'd ever be dating one of the hottest guys in the whole school. We've been together for nearly 7 months, and we've gone through a lot of ups and downs, but I still love him so much.

Jaebum was currently walking me to my English class. 

"Well, here's your stop babe" Jaebum said as he smiled at me.

"You're really not going to class?" I asked. He had told me he didn't feel like going to the rest of his classes today. He only went to his first class out of six.

"Nah, I'm just gonna go home. I don't feel like being in school today. Have your friend WooEun drop you off home. I have things to do today."

"You mean, Eunwoo?" 

"Yeah, that's what I said. See ya babe" Jaebum kissed me quickly then walked away.

I walked into my class and sat in my chair, next to my best friend Eunwoo.

"Hey" I said smiling at Eunwoo.

"Hey." Eunwoo smiled back. He then looked at the empty seat in the back of the class, "Where's your boyfriend?"

"He decided he didn't want to go to class today."

"Well, I'm not surprised. You would think that because he flunked English last year he would be trying his best, but he doesn't seem to care that he's the only grade 12 student in an English class with grade 11 students." Eunwoo said rolling his eyes as the teacher walked in.

"Students! Please turn to page 202 and began reading. Then answer questions 1-6 on page 210." The teacher said.

~Lunch Time~

Eunwoo and I walked to our table with the rest of our friends: JinJin, Rocky, MJ, Moonbin, and Sanha. JinJin and MJ were one grade above us, grade 12. Moonbin was in the same grade as me and Eunwoo, grade 11. Rocky was in grade 10, and Sanha was in grade 9.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down in the middle of Eunwoo and Sanha.

"Noona! Look at my grade on my chemistry test! I got a 91!" Sanha said smiling widely as he took out a paper.

"Good job Sanha! I'm proud!" I said patting his head. 

"Wait for it" JinJin said.

"So since I did a good job, does that mean you'll buy me food?" Sanha gave me a cute smile.

"And th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter