09 The ending scene of us

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally. This is the long awaited chapter. thankyou so much for all my subscribers who waited long for this. Thanks for not UNSUBSCRIBING my story ;) and thanks a lot for those who upvoted ;) one more, special thankyou to my friend who upload this on her wattpad acc blinking88 go check on her stories too!

 

Author's p.o.v

 

The bead of sweats dripping down on his forehead. His eyes shot open and red, watery too. His breaths are uneven, heavy and shaky. His body began to shook as tears flowing on his cheeks. Brown hair of his just as messy as his bedsheet, his big palm covered his handsome face as he cry in pain. Jungkook groaned loudly, guilt all over his body, he felt like a fool. he regretted what he have done a few years ago. He missed her, he missed the twins too.

It's been two years since that nightmare strike him with no mercy.

it's been two years since he met the love of his life. Chaeyoung and the twins.

It's been two years since he realized that his love for Chaeyoung never fade away from the start.

His encounter with Lisa just purely LUST. And he admitted that he's such a fool to follow LUST more than LOVE. after divorced with Lisa, Jungkook planning on making up to Chaeyoung for all the mistakes he has done. He realized that he's such a bastard to treat her that way. He still remember it clearly, he rushed to Jeju a day after his divorce council with Lisa. He excitedly knocked on her door, but no answer, he waited patiently maybe Chaeyoung and the twins went somewhere. He waited while sat in fron of the door way. He remembered he felt so drowsy and then fell asleep, until Chaeyoung's neighbor waking him up and told him the most shocking news that Chaeyoung had move from that house a day before. Just like a broken clip, the scene kept repeating inside his head these past two years.

The look in his black orbs are meaningless, like a lost soul that desperate to find its body. His orbs slowly looking at he clock and it reads 03.00 a.m.  he sighed and stood up from his bed. His long legs dragged him to the window and from there he can saw the moon still on its night shift. The moon light sent a glimpse of light throgh his window, his room is dark, and it makes the moon light the only source of the light. Jungkook's perfect feature can be seen as the moon light illuminate his figure who's standing near the window. His heart clenched remembering all the nightmare he has these past two years. and a single tear run down on his cheeks once again. He's a lone wolf who longing to find his mate. his other half.

In the office, he become a very cold person, he never talk to everyone except his business partner. His eyes as sharp as knife that would stabbed you just with one look he landed. He sat on his boss chair and looking out to the window, examining seoul's busy streets beneath him. He turned the chair then took out his phone from his pocket of expensive suit he wore. He dialed someone's number, after muttering a few sentences he hung up and closed his eyes as he exhaled harshly.

A few minute later the knock on his door can be heard and he muttered 'come in' the door opened revealing Joy his secretary and a man with 'Kim Namjoon' written on his nametag. After the Namjoon guy entered the room, Joy bowed politely then closed the door behind her while walked away from Jungkook's room. Jungkook invited Namjoon guy to sit at the couch and they began to discussing something.

"I've been searching for Ms.Chaeyoung-sshi in Australia for the 5th time sir, i even had a chance to meet her mother there, and she said she doesnt know where she is right now, the last time she contacted her she just saying that she's alright and safe with the twins somewhere, and she even asked her mom to not search for her." The Namjoon guy delivered the news to jungkook, Jungkook frustated enough right now, he's been searching for Chaeyoung all around South Korea and Australia, but there's nothing he found. She's disappeared like a dust without a trace. "have you met Alice, her cousin in Jeju?" Jungkok asked while his eyes still closed.

"oh, i haven't meet her nor her husband Kim Taehyung. And i suspect that they know where Ms.Chaeyoung-sshi life. I found it shady that they suddenly move out from Jeju." Jungkook frowned a little, he too, feeling something fishy about Alice and Taehyung. "Please search for them, and find them no matter what" Jungkook said. Kim Namjoon only nodded while showing his deep dimple on his cheek. After that Kim Namjoon excused himself and exited Jungkook's office.

Jungkook leaned his muscular body on the leather couch he seated in. His slender fingers balled into a fist and he placen on his forehead. His head throbbing and he felt great pain because of lack sleep he experienced this past year. "P-Please spare me.. P-please comeback to me chaeng.. i'm so sorry..." He whispered to himself, somehow he hoped Chaeyoung can hear him and his desperate pleads. Tears flowed on his cheeks, and his sobbing filled the empty room. His pain and gilty feeling crept up from his heart to all over his body, Jungkook could not bear it anymore, he need to find Chaeyoung as soon as possible. He need his medicine, hee need to heal his wounded heart, and his medicine only Chaeyoung and the twin. He felt like a drug addict that should use his drug to keep hime feel alive. And the most important he need to fix his mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a day later

The two of them got off from a white car that parked in front of a house in Jeju. The woman who had a huge belly that carried baby inside it walked first and opened the gate, the man with white shirt quickly catch up her step and holding her waist securely. "We need to be quick before someone see us" The man spoke while ushered the woman to walk faster. The woman quicken her pace and pressed the doorbell. Not long after a middle aged woman with half of her hairs turned white opened the door. "Come in you guys" The middle aged woman ushered the couple to quickly steppen into the house, before she closed the door, she scanned the area in front of her house maybe she found the suspicious men that searching for Alice and Taehyung this past year.

"Eomma, i missed you so much!" Alice spoke then hugged her mom tighty eventough she can't hug her that closer because she's carried a baby inside her tummy. She and Taehyung planned to gave birth in Korea, so they fly back to Korea. This past year they lived with Chaeyoung and the boys in their secret place. "I missed you two so much, let's take a seat, you guys must be tired." Taehyung nodded at his mother in law's words and gently leading his wife to sat on the couch. 

"Eomonim, are Jungkook's men came here again? did they searching for us again? " Taehyung baritone voice can be heard as he released Alice's hand gently. Alice's mom sighed at that, her hands that showed some veins that stuck out and wrinkled skin grabbed Alice's hands. "They came here again last month, but until now they not show up yet, i hope they will stop" Her mom caressed her hands gently. Alice's eyes started to blurred as tears formed on her eyes. She can't even imagined her mom who are old facing those men alone. "Don't worry Eomma, at least now we're here, we can face them together and protecting Chaeyoung" Alice said then hugged her mother again.

Taehyung softened at the sight. He hated how Jungkook never give up to hunt down all over korea to search for Chaeyoung. He even hunt him and Alice like some predator. Taehyung exhaled loudly then he heard the doorbell rang.

 

 

"Bring your guns guys, maybe we need those guns later!" The tall man instruct the other 4 men. The five of them got off from the car, all person dressen in black suit, with well polished black shoes, and don't forget guns behind their tux. "Let's go! we need to ask them nicely first, if that method did not succed, i think we don't have any other choice left. we need to use our guns" The tall man who's the leader of them five finished his instruction and combed his silk like hair backwards exposing his manly forehead. Any girl maybe fall in love with him, especially that deep dimple that showed up when he pressed his lips into a thin line.

The five men in black began to walk approached the house in front of them. their shoes made clack sounds as their shoes kissed the asphalt road in front of the house they aimed for. The leader opened the gate then pressed the doorbell. After that a deep voice can be heard through the intercom "Who's there?" The leader smiled sweetly while the other 4 men hide behind the wall. "I'm here to meet Mrs.Park" Namjoon's smile faded away when there's no answer "!" he turned to s behind the wall. "Hoseok, break the door now!" the man who called Hoseok quickly smashed his muscular body against the door.

"We need to hide! Quick! They're here!" Tehyung shouted while running towards Alice and her mom, He pointed at one of their room and quickly Alice with her mom entered the room, but before Taehyung could enter the room too, the front door swung opened and he quickly run, too bad, one of the men grabbed his body and strangle him down, the man weighed above Taehyung who layed down on his stomach and his arms being held at his back by the man. 

"Seokjin, Suga, Hoseok you guys go find Alice-shhi!" Namjoon instructed, and the three men nooded without any further words. Namjoon approached Jimin who holding a struggling Taehyung under him. He took out his gun from his tux then bent down to meet Taehyung's sharp eyes. Namjoon aimed his gun on Taehyung's forehead. "i was asked you nicely before, but seemed like you know my intention" Namjoon smirked that earned a death glare from Taehyung "I knew it! you are Jungkook's man! Let go of me, and get out of here!" Taehyung snarled at him but Namjoon chuckled evily. "I told you, i went here to meet Mrs.Park"

"Mrs.Park......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....Chaeyoung!"

"And i believe you know where's Mrs. Park Chaeyoung at right now, ah or should i say soon to be Mrs.Jeon Chaeyoung"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a woman with a simple floral dress arranging the flower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter