08 He's Back

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for being a bi*tch guys, vanishing for a long time :( 

Anywayyyss are you guys still alive after watching BLACKPINK ddu du ddu du? SO LIT!!!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH <3

Happy reading, please subscribe, comment, and upvote ;)

One more chap before ending ;) ooops

 

 

 

 

Author's p.o.v

Chaeyoung's legs glued on her spot, unable to walk, after all this year she built a very high walls inside her heart, but just by his presence, all the walls that she built crashed into pieces, she hates that. How can this man easily come to her life again? and the most important he easily owned the twins heart, by looking at the twins reaction while Jungkook held them in his arms, everyone knows the twins very happy to meet their appa. Jeon Jungkook.


Very opposite with their mother, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just want to run and never comeback so she will not seeing him again, she lost her strength,she hates that Jungkook easily appeared in front of her without any guilty feeling, scooped the twins using his muscular arms. Without Chaeyoung realising, a drop of tear succesfully escaped her eye, flowing gracefully on her smooth cheeks.


She broke down, all her heart broke into pieces like being stabbed right in the heart. This is too painful for her,She wants to escape from this scene, she wants to give up right now. She's done with all of this, but then the scenes of  her babies melodious laugh entered her brain, their smile looked so precious, she should be strong, she should not give up. And with her remaining strength she got up from the ground and wiped all her tears away, altough her legs so woobbly she managed to ran after the twins and Jungkook.

Chaeyoung stared at the twins who laughed wholeheartedly while playing with the most unwanted man in her life, none other than Jeon Jungkook. She hold back all the tears that stubbornly showed up and about to fall soon. She hates the fact that the twins has same eyes,nose,and lips as Jungkook, She hates the fact that the three of them looked so similar. She just can hoping that the twins would not grow up being a cheater like Jungkkok. She prayed to god every night. She inhaled the air as much as she could, as the air filled her lungs in max volume, then exhaled the carbondioxide harshly, painfully because her heart throbbing right now. 'You should be strong Chaeyoung!' She assured herself.

After running and playing like for one hour finally JunYoung tired, and his tiny legs lead him to run to Chaeyoung who sat at the bench near the park, his bunny cheeks moving up and down matching his step. Chaeyoung who realized JunYoung presence quickly wiped her tears away, she didn't want to show her tears in front of her angel. "Eommaa~ i'm tired" his cute voice traveled to chaeyoung's ears. Chaeyoung then smiled at him "You tired baby? want to go home?" She asked. JunYoung nodded eagerly making chaeyoung pinched his cheeks because he's too cute. "Go tell your brother and ehm.. your a-appa that we will head to home right now" Chaeyoung's tongue felt like numb when she said "appa" reffering to Jungkook. She still can't accept the fact that Jungkook is here right in front of her and became the reason of the twins' laugh today. 

JunYoung ran towards Jungkook and JungYoung. "Appa!! Let's go home"

Jungkook turned his head to Chaeyoung and they eyes met, Chaeyoung quickly broke the eyecontact. Damn his eyes still the same, reminds her of those painful memories years ago. "Am i allowed to go home with you guys?" Jungkook said while still looking at Chaeyoung, silently asking her permission. JungYoung clung onto Jungkook's neck and pouted cutely "Of couwse appa! let's go home!" Jungkook Smiled at his son behaviour and scooped the twin in his arms. He began to walk to Chaeyoung's direction. Chaeyoung's eyes seemed love the ground so much, she can't even tear her eyes off the ground,as Jungkook finally stopped in front of her, she only stared at his shoes.

Chaeyoung cleared and began to turn away starting walk back to the house. Jungkook stared at Chaeyoung's figure with an unreadable expression, he's confused about his own feelings. The train of thoughts inside his head cut by JunYoung Laugh as JungYoung teases him. He wipped all his thoughts and started following Chaeyoung silently.

Finally the four of them arrived in front of the house. "Boys, you guys should go in first, eomma wants to talk to appa aracci?" Chaeyoung stared at the twins hoping to god that the twins will listen to her. But the fate is not with her this day, the kids shook their heads "Noooo~ we want to sleep with appa!" the kids replied to her makes Chaeyoung closed her eyes to hold back her anger. She managed to smile even though her lips trembling. She opened the gate and gesturing Jungkook to step in. If only the twins weren't there she must have cast him out.

Jungkook Gladly took his victory and stepped in the house with a smile. He bend down so the twins can get down from his arms. The twins quickly get off and pulled Jungkook's hand dragged him to their bedroom. JunYoung grabbed their favourite bed time story book and give it to Jungkook. JungYoung hopped on the bed first, he placed his tiny body on the left side, and JunYoung following, placed himself on the right side, leaving the empty space between them. Jungkook Smiled while holding the book and lay down between the kids. The kids snuggled closer to their father.

The house atmosphere became quiet. All the sound that can be heard just clock ticking and water drop on the sink. Chaeyoung sat soulessly in the living room. her eyes became dull, staring to nothing, tears kept flowing quietly, and painfully slow like a slow motion. She hates how Jungkook's presence can break her well built walls into pieces. She asked herself 'is there any remaining feelings for him?'  she can't answer herself. She wiped the tears fromher face and stood up. She turned herself about to go to bathroom to washup but her eyes met with the another pair of black orbs.

The owner of that pair black orbs stood in front of the kids' room, one hand still on the door knob, closing it. silent. There's no word coming from each lips. Silent atmosphere filled the room like a thick fog. And finally with a lound exhale one of them spoke, broke the silence. "Are you happy now?" Chaeyoung trembling lips unexpectedly sending a stern voice. "You ruin my life! and now you comeback like nothing happends!? are you happy now!!??" Her dry cheeks became wet again. 

Chaeyoung broke down to tears, she couldn't hold it anymore, she sobbed hard, and little did she know it makes Jungkook's heart clenched. Seeing Chaeyoung like this it makes a pain grow inside him. Just like a reflect Jungkook ran to Chaeyoung and embraced her in his arms. Jungkook's manly scent hit Chaeyoung's nostrils and it sent her a flash of memories in the past. She must be lying if she doesn't miss his scent. Soon Chaeyoung realized that this is wrong so she struggled from Jungkook's arms, try to pry his arms but failed. "Chaeyoung, please listen to me, I-I'm sorry ookay? P-please forgive me.." A single tear escaped his eyes. 

Chaeyoung punched Jungkook's chest, hoping it can set her free. it's not that simple to just forgive him right away, the pain he cause still haunt her until this day. "Please give me a second chance.. please.." Jungkook pleaded, but his voice just like a wind blow to Chaeyoung, She Quickly pushed him and escaped from his muscular arms. She wiped her tears harshly and about to leave him but Jungkook fast enough to grab her wrist. "Chaeng please..." she yanked his hand harshly "Don't chaeng me!!" then she left him alone. Entering her room with a loud bang as she closed the door harshly.

 

SEOUL

She enters the house after typing the passwords. Her long legs that still covered in sneakers tapped on the floor. Her eyes roamed the house but she found the house empty, no one there. before she walks any further she sniffed her body scent "i should spray some more parfume to cover hanbin's scent" Lisa sprayed her floral parfume once again all over her body, then a smile crept on her well sculptured face.

"Jungkook? where are you?" She opens their shared bedroom and found nothing. "Where could he be?" her lips pursed as her legs dragged her to another room. Lisa turn the door knob of Jungkook's work room and hoping she would see that handsome man inside. She walk deeper into the room but couldn't see Jungkook anywere. "Maybe he's still in the office?" She tapped his desk and her slender fingers accidentaly brushed some paper and it fell down.

Lisa bent down on her knees and grabbed the lying paper on the floor. It is photos to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter