page fifty-one.

 roleplay diaries archive  : season two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Blind Date

posted on july 22, 2014

 

 

so here's a story of mine that I'll like to share-- honestly, it doesn't look special but I just need to let out this sad aura around me and maybe get over it. And I'll name myself R.

So from all of my rp experience, I had never, even once, was in a relationship. Sure, I want to be in one, I mean who doesn't? And I was in this rp, and I really have a great time there, and I read one's post, lets call him C. So was posting something in confessions that pretty much suits me. It was about him being lonely while seeing others dating and all sort. I have never talked to him, really, not even a single "hi."

So one of the admins there, I'll name him K. So K and C here are very close and the rp have some sort of a family tree, and both K and C are brothers. I'm pretty close to K, he was a very great friend and very kind.

So the next day, K pmed me saying, "Hey R! Wanna go on a blind date? I know a lot of great guys here!" Of course, as I was excited being in a relationship with somebody, I directly said yes. I was feeling giddy, since I sort of had an idea I'll be set up with C, hey, I saw his post. So we're set up in a dinner, and I really had a great time, he was a very charming,funny and kind man. And that kept me wondering why he's still single.

So at the end of the date, he asked me if he could kiss me, and so, as naïve as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter