Let Him Go

Let Him Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiHyo..~seunghyun

JiHyo ah..~seunghyun

JiHyo ah..please..answer me..I need you..~seunghyun

Please..answer me..JiHyo ah…~seunghyun

 

JiHyo stare deeply at the phone which beeping constantly. Not now. Not now please.

 

JiHyo ah..~seunghyun

I know you are ignoring me..But..please..at least tell me the reason before you cut off all the ties you have with me…~seunghyun

JiHyo ah..please..this one last time…~seunghyun

 

Hopelessly, with trembling hand, Jihyo pick up the phone to see the content of the messages. JiHyo keep blinking to prevent the tears that threatening to stream down her cheeks since five minutes ago. Choking and still trembling with nervous heart, JiHyo try to reply the messages but she does not have any courage to do so and she keep erasing the messages once she type it.

 

JiHyo ah..please~seunghyun

 

Another incoming message from the same person wakes JiHyo up from her trance.

 

Why you need me?~JiHyo

 

~After the changing message~

 

JiHyo has her head down. Slowly she brings her knee up and bury her face in it with both of her arms covering her head. Lips trembling hard and she cry silently at the corner of the library. Why? Why did you do this to me? Why did I cant say no to you? Why I am the only one that need to suffer from all this? You know my feeling towards you. So why you still do this to me? Why cant you just let me go? Why there is a need for you and me? Why I cant bring myself to forget you? Why I cant hate you? And after you make me like this, why the he** this heart is still beating loudly for you? This is so sick. I am sick. I cant stand it anymore. Please let me go. Please seunghyun ah. Why I cant say this sentences to you? It seems easy right now..but it hurts..seunghyun ah...

 

After 15 minutes wallowing in her sadness, she gathers her thing to go back as it only 10 minutes left for the library to close. Still not in the right condition and sober enough to be walking on the street alone at night which is past 10 pm already, JiHyo walks with her head down. Not realizing a car that has been honking her as she across the street confidently still with her head down. The light from the car make her heads up. Due to the shocked, she cant moves her legs to run instead she close her eyes tightly as tears flowing down her face and she know she has to accept the fact that she is gonna die right then and there. Seunghyun ah, hope you can be happy with her. I guess this is the way for my suffer to end. Goodbye my mean love.

 

Slowly JiHyo open her eyes but immediately close them back as the light blinding her eyes. JiHyo blinks her eyes as she tries to adjust with the surrounding light. Where am I? She looks around and she see him. A silhoutte of a man wearing black suit at the door with a man with white coat. While trying to sit down, a sudden pain can be felt inside her head. Slowly her world become black again.

 

“Thanks doctor.” 

“Nevermind Mr.Kim. It is my job as a doctor.”

 

After the brief meeting with the doctor, the man with the black suit enter the room where JiHyo is located. With worry painted on his face, he strutted slowly to the lady on the bed.

 

Sitting on the chair beside the bed, the said man move his left hand to caress the lady’s hair. Caressing the hair lovely, small weak fondly smile can be seen on his face. “How are you, JiHyo ah?”, he said to JiHyo. Scoffing to himself. If you are fine, I wouldnt be seeing you lying here right now. Right? Still caressing JiHyo’s head, the man said, “I don’t let you go to see you becoming like this, JiHyo ah.” and now his hand is moving to caress her eyebags and her eyes and lastly her cheek. The hand seem to linger a bit longer there until the recipient can feel it.

 

Slowly she opens her eyes, she can see a pair of eyes staring at her lovingly with a smile on his face. Him.

 

His hand never move from her cheek. He keep caressing it with smile plastered on his face as he stares lovingly at her. Slowly the pale cheek taint with light rosy color. The time passes without a single words utter from both of them. The longing is clearly there but it seem to be ignored by the two as they seem lost in each other's eyes.

 

"I..you..", JiHyo cant finish her words when the man thumb is pressing her lips to prevent her from speaking.

 

Shock. JiHyo blinks her eyes twice as she always does when she is nervous and caught off guard. Jihyo use her free right hand to hold the thumb that is on her lips right now. She want to take it away from there but decide not to as she holds that thumbs dearly.

 

As she move from her lying position to sit down with her back leaning with the pillow bed, the man break the ice for the first time.

 

"Long time no see, JiHyo ah." The man said while retreating his hand that is in JiHyo's hold right now. He hold her other hand instead. The smile on his face never seem to cease.

 

That voice. It has been four years since she heard that voice. No. Not only his voice. It has been four years since she met him. He has changed. So much. Used to be lean but handsome kid and now even better as a man. "Jong Kook ah..I.."

 

Before she can continue her words, his next sentence silences her. The soft smile just now is gone and is replaced with frown. His watery eyes portrayed the amount of sadness that seems unbearable.

 

"I dont let you go to see you like this, JiHyo ah. You. You promised me. You will be happy. You almost die..if..if..I almost kill you. JiHyo ah".

 

Seeing the man that once had love her to be overwhelm with sadness makes her heart heavy. It keeps squeezing inside her. Suffocating her. Guilty is her only feeling right now.

 

"I..I know..I promised you..but..i dont know..it is just too much for me..I..sorry. Please..I..just..I..sorry." JiHyo cant even finishes her talk in complete sentences as she is a sobbing mess right now. Facing down, staring at her own laps, she is crying silently, sobbing and hiccuping as silent as she can to not disturb the man.

 

Jong Kook soften his gaze on the trembling JiHyo. With a sigh he said "I am not angry with you, JiHyo ah. It is just..it is suffocating me not knowing about you all these years and just hoping that you will be happy, here. But I guess, it seems not like the way I hope. Hmm.." Jong Kook hum to know the truth from JiHyo.

 

Still looking down on her laps, JiHyo doesnt have any courage to face that man because of her sobbing mess just now.

 

Jong Kook stand up from the chair and change his po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter