Scene 1 part 2

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wonders why is he, the one with absolute power in the company and not to mention a head taller, is cowering infront of Baekhyun, a tiny secretary. 

 

Chanyeol clears his throat but he immediately cowers under Baekhyun's glare. 

 

"You, out of everyone here, should know how much I detest being controlled and dictated." Baekhyun begins as he pace back and forth infront of Chanyeol. 

 

The CEO wanted to retort by saying that Baekyun has spent years dictating him but he knows the smaller male would not hesitate to reap his soul if he does open his loud mouth.

 

"I am still young, Chanyeol." Baekhyun heaves a sigh, making Chanyeol fidgets since he is not used to be in a serious situation with the male.

 

"I am not ready to settle down." Baekhyun adds on. 

 

"But that's not what you said when we ed last month. You screamed so loudly into my ear that sometimes I can still hear you screaming how you wanted me to inside and impreg-"

 

Chanyeol was cut off by a loud cough which he sure does not belong to Baekhyun since the male's eyes are widened in surprise as he stares at Chanyeol.

 

The two gulps down the knot in their throat before they turn their gaze to the door. 

 

Of course, Chanyeol's father decided to pay a visit right when Chanyeol was narrating their ual activity. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter