One More Chance

Lost

-7 months later-

          Screams and chants could be heard echoing within the Nippon Budokan Arena in Tokyo, Japan. BLACKPINK was finally making their Japan debut. The debut showcase drew massive attention from the Japanese folks which included many prominent media outlets that were set to attend the showcase as well. 14000 concert tickets were sold out in a matter of seconds with 200 000 over requests for the tickets. The showcase itself was a visual extravaganza which featured incredible production designs and a 360 degree moving stage. Hana was getting her hair done inside the waiting room, her right hand held onto a space grey Iphone X, her eyes fixated upon the screen. She was looking at the recent news coverage on Twice in which they were dubbed as a world phenomenon as well as the Nation's girl group. Their Japanese debut album had sold a total of 136 157 physical copies in the first week and it recorded over 200 000 unit sales on the Oricon Albums Chart in less than a month, and in less than two months it sold 260 000 copies which earned them a Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ). Twice had even broke records with their music video TT that hit 100 million views, becoming the fastest girl group to do so and released several more songs that also broke records.

          Twice also had their own 3 day solo concert, Twiceland at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium which was sold out within minutes. Hana had secretly attended the concert in Seoul without anyone knowing wearing a mask and a cap which included Twice's fans, her members and managers. She sat as far as she could so nobody would recognize her but still in a position where she could watch them perform. She watch as Nayeon was happily performing on stage, smiling as she enjoyed her time. Despite the pain that Hana went through to try to forget Nayeon, Hana was more than happy at Nayeon's success knowing how much Nayeon had to go through just to debut. Sometimes when Hana was alone, she would secretly watch videos and V-Live just so she could take a glimpse at Nayeon's face but seeing Nayeon's face also hurt Hana so she stopped after a while. Twice wasn't the only one that was making their mark on the world. BLACKPINK had released a new single titled As If Its Your Last just last month on the 22nd of June. The song had debuted at number one of the Billboard World Digital Song chart just one day after its release which made it their third time on the charts after Boombayah and Whistle. Hana was extremely thankful to their fans, BLINK's because without them they wouldn't have achieved so much. Her attention on the phone was drawn away by Jisoo who tapped her on the shoulder showing her a small smile as she said "Come on Hana, it's time to go are you ready?" to which Hana nodded as she turn off her phone leaving it with her manager. She then got out of the chair and headed out along with her members towards the stage. They walked up the steps onto the stage as they took their respective position. The chants from the fans intensified as the song started in the background.

 

-4 months later-

       Nayeon was in their van heading for her next schedule with her members. She was watching a video of Hana dancing to Stay by Alessia Cara which was recently released on YG's channel. Despite it being close to a year since they broke up, Nayeon still missed Hana. Nayeon had been busy all year round with several schedules in one day and due to the fact that Twice had released 3 albums in this year with their promotion in Japan and also their 1st ever solo concert that took place in 3 places.  Nayeon couldn't deny the fact that Twice had gotten even more famous and broke even more records this year, being named the nation's girl group but the best thing was getting to do their very own concert. They had also broken records by getting a Platinum certification for both of their Japanese albums. They were now a globally renowned group but Nayeon still wondered sometimes whether it would be better to have stayed with Hana. She sighed as she chucked her phone aside gaining her seatmate Jihyo's attention. "You know, Nayeon unnie you have been watching her videos over and over again why don't you just give her a call" Jihyo said.

       Nayeon looked at Jihyo in disbelief and said "Jihyo we broke up less than a year ago do you seriously think that she would answer my calls after she said she would let me go". Jihyo was deep in thought when she suddenly thought of something which made her smile. Nayeon looked at her with an eye brow raised as she asked "Jihyo why are you smiling so creepily". Jihyo then placed her hands on Nayeon's shoulders and said "Nayeon unnie tell me honestly are you willing to do anything to get Hana back". Nayeon thought to herself *Am I really willing to do anything to get Hana back*, she thought for a while before looking at Jihyo with a determined look. "Hana makes me feel a lot of things and without Hana i cannot truly be happy so what did you have in mind" Nayeon said.

     2 days later, BLACKPINK and TWICE were scheduled to attend a show together. After hearing this news, Hana and the rest of the BLACKPINK members were in shock. On the way to the set of the program, Hana was shaking at the thought of meeting Nayeon again, she kept on thinking on what to say or how to act around Nayeon. Jennie who saw that placed her hands on Hana and said "Stop shaking Hana, you are going to tire yourself out even before seeing her". The moment they got on set, they were ushered into a waiting room as they did their hair and makeup. Hana had been wondering about what they were shooting about since she wasn't told beforehand so she became slightly worried. Her members had left her in the waiting room alone with her hair stylist stating that they were just going for a short bathroom break. Hana didn't really thought much into their actions though she wondered why they had gone together knowing that it couldn't be such a huge coincidence that all of them had to pee.

Image result for irene purple hair(Hana's hair colour)

      Hana looked at herself in the mirror, her hair stylist was curling her purplish silver hair that she had recently dyed.  Just then her manager walked into the room and said "Hana, we have to be on set in 10 minutes". Hana nodded as her hair stylist smiled in satisfaction at his masterpiece. Hana was put into a rose gold colour chiffon lace cocktail dress which made her look even more beautiful with a matching coloured pumps. 

Related image

(Hana's dress) Image result for cream color pumps(Hana's pumps)

 

        After she was done changing, she headed out of the door and followed her manager. Their was no signs of her members so she asked her manager "Oppa, where is Jennie unnie and the others why aren't they here with us?".  Her manager said without looking back "The rest are already on set, don't worry about it". Just then, her manager stopped in front of double doors and turn to her smiling. He then said "Hana before you go in I just want to say how proud I am of you, I've watched you since you were a trainee until you've become a global star so I always pray for you to be happy". Hana looked at her manager weirdly and said "Oppa what's going on, why are you suddenly saying this is something wrong am I in trouble". Her manager shook his head and told her to head inside the studio. She then entered the studio, her mind troubled because of what her manager said. She thought to herself *Why is everyone being so weird today, first it was the unnies and now manager oppa, is there something going on that I don't know about*. Hana then walked onto set where she saw was empty and void of anyone. She wondered whether her manager had brought her to the wrong set because there was absolutely no one in the studio. Suddenly, the lights turn off which shocked Hana. Hana then looked to her left and saw that the television had and started to play a video. She widened her eyes when she saw pictures of her and Nayeon on their small dates in the park, the cafe that they were regulars at and one inside the practice room at JYP. A picture of Nayeon kissing Hana on the cheek also showed on the monitor. Hana panicked because she didn't know who had managed to obtain those private photos that she and Nayeon had taken together. Hers was still in her phone under a lock which meant that either Nayeon's phone was stolen or someone other than JYP and YG had found out about their relationship. She was freaking out when the video suddenly showed Nayeon's face. ^It's been a while since we've last seen each other ever since that night at the rooftops. I don't know what to say but I needed to let out some of the things that I have been keeping inside. For the past 11 months since we stopped seeing each other, I have been unhappy and hurt. Though I tried to get past my feelings for you, I just can't stop it. I'll admit that when I miss you, I would watch your performances and videos just so that I could see your face. I don't know about you but my feelings for you still remain as it always was. Before you were my love, you were my best friend. One that protected me and comforted me during my survival show and my trainee life and every time I felt like quitting you would talk me out of it saying that being an idol was my fate and my calling. So here I am asking you sincerely Hana Kang would you come back to me because I really cannot stand the thought of not being with you.^ 

        The video then ended as Hana's tears had rolled down her face, the lights slowly returned back. She couldn't believe what she had just heard and see, she thought it was a prank or a hidden camera but she froze when she heard a familiar voice behind her "So I'm still waiting for your answer you know". Hana then slowly turned to the back and saw Nayeon standing with her arms crossed. Hana was speechless, she had no idea what to say. Nayeon begun walking towards Hana and stopped when she was just 50 centimetres away from Hana. Nayeon then took Hana's hand and said "It's not a dream Hana, I need an answer so snap out of it". Hana then woke up from her momentary trance and pulled away from Nayeon saying "We can't be together Nayeon unnie, don't you already know the reason why". Nayeon then said "What if I were to say that the reason didn't matter now, that we were allowed to be together, will you believe me". Hana then looked at Nayeon and said "Nayeon unnie, it would take a lot for me to believe that we would be allowed to date normally when our companies are highly against it". Just then, President Yang Hyun Suk and Park Jin Young walked into the studio shocking Hana as they walked side by side. Nayeon looked at peace as if it was all part of her plan.

        Hana then bowed as the two company Presidents stood before her. "Hana-yah" President Yang said to which Hana replied "Nae, Sajangnim". "I'm sorry for asking you to make such hard choices, at that time I thought it was the right thing to do considering how hard you've worked to debut and I thought that by dating you would get distracted from your goals so I made you choose and for that I'm sorry Hana I care for you so much due to the fact that I watched you grow" President Yang said. Hana shook her head and said "I don't blame you sajangnim I know that you did it because you cared for me". President Yang then hugged Hana tightly which made her cry as she reciprocated the hug. After they broke the hug, President Park Jin Young came up to Hana and gave her a pat on the shoulder "Hana I'm not going to make any excuses in front of you because I know now that I was at fault, I selfishly broke both Nayeon and your heart not knowing the impact it would have on the both of you, I treat Nayeon as if she was my own and yet I broke her heart by selfishly making a decision for her".

The two Presidents looked at each other and nodded their heads as if they had the same thoughts. President Yang then said "Hana I grant you the permission to be with Nayeon but on one condition you must  hide your relationship at least until your dating ban is lifted". After hearing what President Yang had said, Hana was filled with happiness as she immediately wrapped her hands around the YG President and thanked him. She then looked at JYP who smiled widely and nodded as she ran to him and gave him a hug. She then heard Nayeon clear from behind as Hana pulled away from JYP and looked at Nayeon. "So now that you've heard it yourself from the two sajangnims, can I have your answer now" Nayeon said to which Hana smiled and ran to Nayeon. She wrapped her arms around the older girl and said "Of course I will, I love you" which made Nayeon smiled as she twirled the younger girl around. Both of them laughing in happiness. Out of nowhere, both of their members had arrived with confetti poppers as they cheered on for the happy couple. Nayeon then placed Hana down as Hana looked at her members. She then said "You knew about this all along didn't you" to which her members nodded. "Aren't we the best at acting, you fell for it" Lisa said. "I knew something was up when all four of you wanted to go to the toilet together" Hana said which made everyone laugh. 

Nayeon wrapped her arms around Hana's waist as the two of them watch their group members play around with the confettis. Hana then turned around and looked at Nayeon before leaning down and giving her a kiss. Their peace was interuppted when they heard their members whopping and screaming for them to get a room. The two broke apart and leaned against each other as Hana whispered "I'm glad we still have one last chance". Their members words had actually come through as the two of them actually got a room and well let's just say that the BLACKPINK members were in a rush to leave their dorms with a raging Jennie screaming out "THAT'S MY BED AND ROOM TOO, HANA KANGGGG, BEFORE I GET BACK YOU BETTER WASH THOSE SHEETS" before she was dragged out by Jisoo.

 

The End