Two

TABS

** JENNIE'S POV **

 

 

 


I turn around and saw Lisa walking with her tray when she was about to join her friends but my hands start to turn cold.

 

 

 


I stand up and throw a fork on her back that made some gasp.

 

 

 


" Yah. Jennie, are you out of your mind? " Jisoo said

 

 

 


Then Lisa turn around as she look at me and frowned.

 

 

 


" This jerk, do you think i'm that easy? " i shouted

 

 

 


Lisa is showing me her iconic eyeroll and sighed again as she slowly walk towards me while i am spurting hates.

 

 

 


" Not because you're taller than me doesn't mean you can just tease me like this, I know you're in the number one spot and i am at the second but you know what.. I'm so fed up with your - "

 

 

 


Lisa put a fish waffle in my mouth to make me stop and stayed in front of me waiting for something.

 

 

 


" Stop now, Take a bite " she said

 

 

 

I was glaring at her and she was like nodding to force me to bite.

 

 

 

 

When i took a bite, Lisa get the left over waffle from my mouth and eat the rest.

 

 

 


" I can share you know, if this is about the candy again. " She said as she chew

 

 

 


What?

 

 

 

 


" Good girl " she smiled as she pat my head and go back to her seat to finish her food.

 

 

 

 


This .

 

 

 


I was about to attack her again but Jisoo stopped me by pulling my hair.

 

 

 

 

" Are you crazy? Out of this people, Jennie? Get your head out of your " Jisoo said

 

 

 


This er.

 

 

 

 

Why do i even know this person.

 

 

 

 

Why does this person even exist.

 

 

 


" Jennie! We need to set up now! " Minzy shouted as she waved the scripts and signal me to come over that quick.

 

 

 


Oh i forgot!

 

 

 


About the play! 

 

 

 

 

Well it to be in all girls high school.

 

 

 


We're struggling so hard looking for a prince to play in the role every drama club performance whenever visitors will be here.

 

 

 


Theatre arts in this school.

 

 

 

 

" How will you guys look for the role of beast? I heard Seulgi can't make it because she's sick? " Jisoo said

 

 

 


I quickly fix my things and look for my script.

 

 

 


" I know, we only have an hour to prepare plus make up " I said

 

 

 


This .

 

 

 


" Jennie! Go do your make up now! " Nayeon shouted as she prepare and fix the theatre since we really need to rush everything

 

 

 

I don't even know who will play the Beast role since we're doing a Beauty and the Beast fairytale for childrens who will also be here.

 

 

 


But then students will also be here to watch.

 

 

 


" Who'll play the beast role? " I asked

 

 

 


But then everyone frozed and they're looking at each other.

 

 

 


" The important thing is you memorized it so that your partner will know what will he do next " Nayeon answered awkwardly so i just nodded and was kind of confident with it. 

 

 

 


The lights are on already and i can hear kids laughing and giggling from the outside.

 

 

 

Is it weird if i get too excited when i can hear audience from outside for them to watch me?

 

 

 

 

Before my turn,

 

 

 


It'll be the prince's act first on how he was cursed by the enchantress.

 

 

 

While my make up is almost done, I heard the prince's voice already from the theatre who is acting so cold and selfless already.

 

 

 


The voice suits it's character, I can tell.

 

 

 


And then i heard every girls gasp as theu continued watching the act.

 

 

 

" Wow! Who's this? "

 

 

 

" He's handsome, Is this a girl? "

 

 

 


" She's too handsome to be a girl. Wow, Daebak "

 

 

 

A positive comments from the viewer made me hyped more and excited to act in front of everyone.

 

 


I felt that they pick the right person this time to play the role, so i feel very relieved.

 

 

 

" Jennie, it's your turn already! " Minzy said as i nodded and both of us cheer up each other

 

 

 


I did show and had this scene where i found out that i saw my father being locked up and then the prince came.

 

 

 

 

I heard the growl of a beast from the background music and the lights turned off that made me turn around and look at the Beast.

 

 

 


" You. Who are you? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Lisa???

 

 

 

 

 

What the actual..

 

 

 

 

Is this ing real?

 

 

 


They made me pair up with the person i hate?

 

 

 

 

 

Then Lisa lock me up and let the other character free.

 

 

 

 

" Hi " she mouthed and smirked

 

 

 


" What the , Lisa? " i mouthed

 

 

 

As the story goes, 

 

 

 


Every teapot and plates and other more glassware roles are hyped to dance with each other when we got that part already.

 

 

 

 

When Gaston showed up,

 

 

 


I smirked and look at Lisa.

 

 

 


" You die, " i mouthed

 

 

 


She just rolled eyes and continue with thr act.

 

 

 


I can't believe i am being this lovey dovey with Lisa and everyone is cringing.

 

 

 


We hold hands.

 

 

 


We smiled at each other.

 

 

 


Exchanged each other gazes.

 

 

 


Which is not bad to a beast like her.

 

 

 


And i cannot even believe that i am crying over her death in this role.

 

 

 


Like what the .

 

 

 

But then when the curse breaking part was about to start, I saw how Lisa's mood change from playful to serious about the role she is playing.

 

 

 


Where i lay her down on the ground and being emotional but then i saw how she acted to sincere with her voice.

 

 

 

 

" Belle, You came back " she said weakly

 

 

 


God damn it.

 

 

 


This is the first time i heard her being sincere af.

 

 

 

Even though i want to cringe on her lines, but i can't screw the ing play.

 

 

 


The drop of the water from the theater playing as a rain made everyone felt the mood.

 

 

 

 

Lisa and I are all soaked but still the play goes on.

 

 

 

 

" Atleast i got to see you, One last time " she whispered 

 

 

 

 

Lisa then caressed my face and shows how weak she is in that role that made me remember the fairytale.

 

 

 

 

That fairytale where me and lisa was involved.

 

 

 

" No.. "

 

 

 

 

 

" No, please don't leave me "

 

 

 

 

Lisa then weakly drop her arm and act unconscious as the background music starts to play where everyone is emotional now.

 

 

 


Then i can see my friends signalling me tell the next line.

 

 

 


" Say the next line " Minzy mouthed

 

 

 

 

" , say the next line. we're running out of ing time " Nayeonh glared

 

 

 

 

Instead of me tearing up in the scene, My eyes went dry and just say the next line.

 

 

 


Not because i mean it but that's what is in the script.

 

 

 

 


" I love you " 

 

 

 

 

Then the background music starts to change into a semi happy one but still the music made the viewers emotional. 

 

 

 


And when Lisa turns into a human in the role.

 

 

 

 

Not in reality because she's a friggin beast.

 

 

 

I don't know but when her eyes becomes nostalgic.

 

 

 

It was so captivating.

 

 

 

 

" Belle, It's me " she said

 

 

 

 

Then Lisa caressed my face again and gave me this feels like she really mean it.

 

 

 

 

Then i realized.

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

Do i need to kiss her?

 

 

 


" It's you " i whispered as i slowly brigten up my smile

 

 

 


And when the chorus of the beauty and the beast played, That was the signal that we need to kiss already.

 

 

 


" I'm going to kiss you now " she mouthed and smirked

 

 

 


" off, Manoban " i mouthed though i still show my smile.

 

 

 


As she caressed my face, her eyes slowly goes down from my lips and i was nervous because she might really kiss me in the lips.

 

 

 

 

I keep on cursing inside my head because she was a er and might do it in front of this people.

 

 

 


Lisa then slowly move her face closer to me and the air blows upwards from us where somehow no one will notice how we kiss.

 

 

 

 

But Lisa still kissed me anyways.

 

 

 


Her lips touched the side of my lips and i was kind of shocked.

 

 

 


It's not that it's my first time to kiss someone but it's my first time to kiss a girl.

 

 

 


And the mint flavored stuck on my lips.

 

 

 


Lisa then smiled as she pull and turn me around by a dance to wrap up the play.

 

 

 


" AHHHHHHHHH! YASSS!! " 

 

 

 

All the actors, staff and producers shouted as they finished the play and find it successful.

 

 

 

 

" Good luck to your scholarship to Juliards then " Lisa said to Nayeon

 

 

 


" Thank you for helping me, Lisa. I know it's such a rush but thank you.. Really. " Nayeon said as she hugged her.

 

 

 

Lisa smiled and pat Nayeon's back.

 

 

 

" Don't worry about it, the important thing is that you get that scholarship okay? " 

 

 

 


I was about to complain to Nayeon about how she casted Lisa that quick but it seems like she have reasons too and she trusted Lisa to that role.

 

 

 


" Do you even have plans when yiu go to college, Lisa? " Nayeon asked

 

 

 

" I still don't know but i will figure it out " she smiled

 

 

 

Then Nayeon get the beard that Lisa is wearing before as a beast and put it into her again.

 

 

 

" Well you kinda nailed that role though " Nayeon giggled.

 

 

 

Lisa just sighed and smiled.

 

 

 

Nayeon saw me and signal me to join them.

 

 

 

" You did a great job, Jennie!! Thank you so much for this!!! " Nayeon excitedly approached me and hugged me.

 

 

 

But as we talk, Lisa slowly leave and sit in front of the theatre wearing that beard as she look around.

 

 

 


" I thought you guys are going to cat fight in front of the theatre but i was so happy both of you pull it off and did a great job " 

 

 

 

I just smiled at Nayeon and keep on cheering her up for the scholarship.

 

 

 

And when i had the chance to go to Lisa.

 

 

 

" Hey, Beast " 

 

 

 

All i saw was her shoulder showed how she sighed.

 

 

 

" What again, shorty " 

 

 

 


Then i joined her sitting in front of the theatre and look at the huge light from above.

 

 

 


" Good job " 

 

 

 


" You too " 

 

 

 


Then we both sighed and when i look at her.

 

 

 


Lisa was staring at the seats and sighed

 

 

 

 

" First time to act? " i asked

 

 

 


She nodded.

 

 

 

" It was fun. All those roller coaster emotion in the play and also the dance. " she smiled

 

 

 

 

Well she got some groove earlier.

 

 

 


" You did a great job with the waltz too " i said

 

 


She jump from the theatre to the ground which is a meter high and had her hand pointed on mine.

 

 

 

 

" This must be weird but can we do the waltz again? " 

 

 

 

 

I frowned.

 

 

 


" Are you sick? Are you high? " i asked and laughed

 

 

 


" No. " 

 

 

 

 

We were both looking at each other but i just sighed and jump also to join her.

 

 

 


I hold her hand as we had this gap between us like we started again the waltz and giggling.

 

 

 

 

" So this is how it felt " Lisa said

 

 

 


" Felt like what? " I asked

 

 

 


We continued dancing in the music while everybody is busy packing up and we don't care about them at the first place.

 

 

 

 

" Well my mom and das often dance each other in some slow songs every 7pm. I asked them how does it feel and they told me to dance with them but i refused because i was shy " she answered

 

 

 

 


" And you're not shy when it comes to me? " 

 

 

 

 

She smiled and shook her head.

 

 

 


" Jerk " 

 

 

 

I was about to pull out but then she still had my hand on her and pull me from her.

 

 

 

 

 

I landed on her and she smiled at me.

 

 

 

 

I glared at her.

 

 

 

 

" Beast " i murmured

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Shorty "

** END OF JENNIE'S POV **